It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will we all learn Part 2.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
When will we all learn we are being lied too?

When will we all learn that we are living in an illusionist democracy?

When will we all learn that our voices have not been heard for over 70 years?

When will we all learn to co-exist without the lies of the media spreading around breaking us apart day by day?

When will we all learn that CNN, FOX NEWS, MSNBC, and the likes are spoon feeding us what they want us to hear?

When will we all learn that each war we have entered since post WW2, and prior have been for special interests and special interests only and not for the people?

When will we all learn that even with a loud voice, it can be immediately silenced and thrown away?

When will we all learn that the NWO is right in front of us?

When will we all learn to stop fighting each other, and start fighting the root causes of the problems?

When will we all learn that this illusion is whats splitting us all apart?

When will THEY learn that we are a stronger force then they deem us to be?

When will we stand up together with one voice, WE WILL NOT TAKE IT ANY LONGER!?

When will we all learn that we bleed the same blood, and no matter how much bickering each side throws, that its just a show?

When will we all learn, that it doesn't matter what side of the color spectrum your on, that we all have the same goal, TO LIVE AND PROSPER!?

When will we all learn that the path were heading on will only cause genocide, and wars beyond comprehension?

I ask you one more thing, when will we all get up and do something, instead of hiding behind a computer?

(S&F this if you believe we all need a wake up call)

Comments welcome, but this is just to get a message out, i wont be replying, debate amongst yourselves.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/614298f28a8a.jpeg[/atsimg]
~Ugie out

(original when we all learn post here: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

[edit on 9/13/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I don't know, you are playing a game you don't fully understand.

It is not a them versus us game, sorry to burst the bubble. "They" are actually two or more "NWO" groups. "They" constantly battle one another day in and day out.

So, please understand that this game is more complicated than you believe it is.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I really don't think everyone is mad enough yet, there needs to be a turning point before people get ou from behind there computers.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Not enough people are mad on a chemical level as well. We turn to smokes and drinks. Nicotine when stressed, eliminates a more natural outlet, like trying to help a fellow man through his own insecurities. Marijuana is good, but depending on what you use it for, some people are just stoners and cannot or do not want to think about other stuff when stoned. How are we even capable of higher level thinking when our flame is doused by our own vices? I want us all to grow up too, but i have little to no pity for people who can't even master themselves.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by thaknobodi]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I agree with you, this is the most elaborated and complicated game ever made, and we all agree to play, but at the end its only a game, and it will end whenever we realize that its not the reality and its only a game.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
All I know is pretty soon it will be impossible NOT to realize what is going on, therefore making it impossible to ignore the reality of the situation. I speak for people who seem to be 'under a rock' about all this, which is unfortunately the majority.

It's easy to keep yourself in check. But depending on humanity is quite difficult at this point.

top topics

join