It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs photographed (Southern-France)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
After spending minutes to find where to start my thread...:p, I think I found it.

Disclaimer: I am aware of the fact that orbs are easily created by digital cameras. However, I want to be sure the orbs I photographed are 'real' or not (with the latter I mean digitally created by dust).

Original picture:

My edited version of the pic I took. (hardly an improvement, but ok)

Obviously, the orbs weren't present at subsequent pics I took of the site.
So the million-dollar question (don't let Randi hear it) is: are the these fake or not. They seem to be very three-dimensional rather than flat, as seen in pictures with alleged fake orbs.

Thanks for your replies!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's dust dude. Lit up by the flash.

Sorry for making a one-liner, but it's pretty much all i have to say.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Cali wild fires!!!!!!!!!!
Had to say it sorry.
ohhh the orbs i see now thought you were talking about the red dots in the back round.

Yes I can say it could be possibly be dust....

Whats the back round on the picture? ..... Meaning did the person see the orbs and decide to try and photograph them or where they really trying to take a picture of a tree and landscape and caught those?

There are several orbs you are missing with the arrows also. there is a huge one right next to the top of the tree. then another a inch from the top and 4 inches over.

Dust conclusion is possible al tho the ones on the bottom look like donuts

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Orbs seem to be associated with digital camera's. You really didn't see them often until the advent of the digital age.

I go on ghost hunts on a regular basis and orbs are about the only thing you can count on.

Haunted caves:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94f2291a1248.jpg[/atsimg]

Private cemetary, Pea Ridge Arkansas:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39551decd06d.jpg[/atsimg]

My hotel room, Eureka Springs Arkansas:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/156bd7000b72.jpg[/atsimg]

Orb's seem to be nothing more than reflections of the flash off dust particles.

Until I see one acting intelligently, That will be my opinion.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The background was that we didn't see anything, the orbs appeared after we saw the pics.

reply to post by K-Raz

Yes I said that in the disclaimer, however I did find the orbs at my pics a little different. The orbs resulting from dust particles was my assumption anyway, I just wanted to throw it in the open.

reply to post by blankduck18

Haven't noticed, thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
when i first got into the paranormal i would be impressed with orbs but now i've seen more evidence on the paranormal and actually recreated a orb photograph by shaking a duster in front of a digital camera, i no longer see them as paranormal activity.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lemywinxs
when i first got into the paranormal i would be impressed with orbs but now i've seen more evidence on the paranormal and actually recreated a orb photograph by shaking a duster in front of a digital camera, i no longer see them as paranormal activity.

Exactly, goes for me too.
Was just curious though

Oh, and in my previous post I meant that the orbs are only visible in the pics, not in the actual scene as I saw it.

top topics

join