It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't self assess this OBJECTIVELY...is it really happening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences.

Explanation: Yesterday I openly warned nonlocalness [I was ranting on ATS chat and mutter...mainly by myself and I havent stopped since! I gave ATS a break but not me or my local environment.] and since that time I have been under attack memetic from all sides [g/f, bro's, mum and dad, friend and even strangers] but thanks to my ATS training I won with ease and its just getting easier by the second.

I won because they had to either fully agree with me that the POV/meme that I was pushing [its not my POV I just use it...no POV's are personally mine any more except the POV that works and I'm not trying to restrict its use to just me so all is OK from a moral standpoint which was the reason I made the warning in the 1st place!] which means my meme won and theirs was KILLED! [this has no physical moral negetive outcome at all] OR they physically backed down [ I was calmly and upfront willing to NOT JUST KILL their meme and this has EXTREME physical consequences and they were guttless, ran away and were therefor my victims!]

Since I have gotten back on to ATS tonight [OL is Australian] I have found about 5 threads that were strangely Noticable by my highly focused psyke and suddenly after reading those 5 threads [linked below] I heard my GOD/DESS whisper "go a random thread" and so I did......See it HERE!

The 5 other ATS/BTS threads are linked below...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

So since my new rule for me is that I CAN'T self assess [that would be a/immoral!]
I would like input into whether my SUBJECTIVE experience has ANY OBJECTIVENESS to it and how accurate is my experience when compared to the above ATS evidence that seems IMO to have led me to percieve that I've literally enlightened [I have no more fear or doubts at all anymore and I don't fear fear because I now fully understand it..RE: Only a sith deals in absolutes. said OBI WAN KENOBI]. Please check out ALL the above threads before you post a reply as your answer will be scrutinized to a high degree by me [I can't assess me but I can assess your answer!] for congruency. Yes I'm now a sithlord and with full power I'm totally corrupt and that means enforcing my morality on existence is forbidden due to my new rule that human morality will be physically enforced by me personally to the furthest reaches of existence. So I have the power but I'm not allowed to use it unless I get a whole lot of other humans to agree that 1] I have the power and 2] that I should use it to install the OBJECTIVE human morality as THEY see fit!

Personal Disclosure: Some muttering after the incident in question.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b3c3498bbe5.jpg[/atsimg]

More proof to come next post..as I wrote this more stuff has happened to confirm for me SUBJECTIVELY this reality...I'll get it all up as fast as possible for members to assess it and my POV's congruency [or not]

Please identify your demographic with as much as possible so that when I assess your posts that I Know where your answers POV is coming from so that I can target my assessment of it accurately as possible. I demand an extremely low level of error of probable in this experiment/test which will determine one way or the other whether I did enlighten or not! Please feel free to ask me any probing questions in U2U before you post your answer OK.

P.S. Back at ya existence. Thanks for the opportunity to exist and finally understand existence intimately. If the ATS collective approves of your promotion of me then I'll get straight to work immediately with my new Authority.

NOTE: Although this thread is focusing on the resent past I will be posting a much greater history to prove my Subjective POV, so members might want to wait until I'm more forthcoming before they post. Its up to you to decide.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
im interested... though seems like a crazy trip to endure. though you shouldnt need to prove to people you have been enlightened, maybe i am wrong but i thought i read something in there you asking people if you are enlightened... "GOD" works in mysterious ways. everyone if they pay attention can and will be enlightened.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I don't get it, I read the first two paragraphs and got disinterested and then skimmed and saw the grammatical errors and such....

Can you summarize in 3 sentences or less?

[edit on 13-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Is your subjectiveness objective? That seems to be your bottom line question.

I won because they had to either fully agree with me that the POV/meme that I was pushing [its not my POV I just use it...no POV's are personally mine any more except the POV that works and I'm not trying to restrict its use to just me so all is OK from a moral standpoint which was the reason I made the warning in the 1st place!] which means my meme won and theirs was KILLED! [this has no physical moral negetive outcome at all] OR they physically backed down [ I was calmly and upfront willing to NOT JUST KILL their meme and this has EXTREME physical consequences and they were guttless, ran away and were therefor my victims!]

Let's review this paragraph first.

Well, I was going to type out a detailed response looking at it line by line, but then I realized... there is zero objectiveness in this paragraph.

Honestly, I am having a hard time believing you understand the difference between subjective and objective commentary.

I would like input into whether my SUBJECTIVE experience has ANY OBJECTIVENESS to it and how accurate is my experience when compared to the above ATS evidence that seems IMO to have led me to percieve that I've literally enlightened [I have no more fear or doubts at all anymore and I don't fear fear because I now fully understand it

This paragraph also shows you really don't understand what enlightened means. Finally, the part that bothers me most:

Yes I'm now a sithlord and with full power I'm totally corrupt and that means enforcing my morality on existence is forbidden due to my new rule that human morality will be physically enforced by me personally to the furthest reaches of existence.

This tells me you believe that fantasy is reality, so one of two conclusions can be made:

1) You honestly believe all of this stuff and require psychological help.
2) You are an internet troll.

I am leaning toward the latter, after all, Occam's razor is a valuable. tool.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Disclaimer: As above!

Explanation: Sure I can...I subjectively believe I have just attained a local state of godhood...does the ATS evidence I provide OBJECTIVELY prove this. Y or N??? You evalute and the decide and If yes then just post that you agree and if no then post that and why you assessed that as being so.

Personal Disclosure: Thats the smallest form I can put into words that conveys my OP above. I hope you can utilize it otherwise we are both outa luck on this matter. and thanks for partaking in this thread.

Edit for spelling.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Serendipity and deja vu do not indicate godhood.

Feeling godly, walk on water. The refreshing dip will remind you of who you really are.

Then, this evening, look up into an infinite universe and calmly claim that you know anything or can make one single thing come into being.

Following that, fall on your knees and apologize to Him.

Just my recommendations...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

Disclaimer: As elsewhere!

Explanation: Thanks for partaking in this thread.

1stly you state "Is your subjectiveness objective? That seems to be your bottom line question."...and I evalute this to be 100% accurate with 0% error of probablity. Awsomew insight.

2ndly you state [after quoting me] "Let's review this paragraph first. " BUT then you posted this "Well, I was going to type out a detailed response looking at it line by line, but then I realized... there is zero objectiveness in this paragraph." AND thats a damn shame because thats what this thread was and is all about RE: "I would like input into whether my SUBJECTIVE experience has ANY OBJECTIVENESS to it and how accurate is my experience when compared to the above ATS evidence that seems IMO to have led me to percieve that I've literally enlightened" [Note Bold and Underline are my emphasis EDIT on a part of my OP that started this thread.]. Your detailed response would have fixed this one way or the other. The actions you have taken in assessing me meet a 100% total error of probablitly due to the fact that your post contains no evidence to back up your claim! You just outright wrote my OP off without proving your case in this matter. Care to refute? I'll give you an opportunity to rectify this befor I alert a mod to your failure to comply with ATS T&C specifically : 1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

So then you posted this "Honestly, I am having a hard time believing you understand the difference between subjective and objective commentary."....and again I note that you SUBJECTIVELY [without any OBJECTIVE evidence] wrote my OP off. Its seems to me that you dont understand what you are talking about at all.
Care to refute with OBJECTIVE evidence next time you decide to post?

3rdly You state "This paragraph also shows you really don't understand what enlightened means. " AND again you SUBJECTIVELY wrote off my OP without either providing any OBJECTIVE evidence or dislosing your/the subjective/objective interpretation of what enlightenment is.
This is not conforming to the Threads OP restrictions on providing input into how accurate I was/am. Again I'll give you an opportunity to rectify this before I start seriously taking any action concerning ATS rules violations by contacting a mod about your posting behaviour in this thread.

Pen-Ultimately you state " Finally, the part that bothers me most:

"Yes I'm now a sithlord and with full power I'm totally corrupt and that means enforcing my morality on existence is forbidden due to my new rule that human morality will be physically enforced by me personally to the furthest reaches of existence."

This tells me you believe that fantasy is reality, so one of two conclusions can be made:

1) You honestly believe all of this stuff and require psychological help.
2) You are an internet troll."

1] Is totally correct. See Here.
RE: This is not news to me OR ATS and you maybe should of assessed me fully as my OP asked you to do and I have since re-asked you TWICE in this post already.

2] Is Totally False, But even if I was a Troll then maybe I should be preserved! See Here.

Personal Disclosure: Finally you state " I am leaning toward the latter, after all, Occam's razor is a valuable. tool. "....[Expletive deleted by OL before posting to this thread]??? You didn't even use it at all to cut me with Occams razor as my post is still solid and robust but its seems I have cut your post to shreds with my Occams razor
....See my disclaimer before you start any kneejerk replies OK. Bleeding heart [subjective] posts IS AGAINST THE RULES OF THIS THREAD and the ATS T&C is in full force. Please don't make me use them against you as I would seriously not enjoy it at all and I'm sure you wouldn't like it either.
Play by the RULES please. Thanks.

P.S. I'm Totally NOT sorry or regretful in anyway if I've totally ROCKED your Kuhnian paradigm but Popper [Proper!] RULES! Falsify my hypothesis or GO AWAY and NEVER DARKEN MY THREADS AGAIN!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There are various very vivid, vasts, intense, unsual states one can experience and ocassionally does experience. But these states, as fantastic as they are, are no reason to proclaim godhood. If you were experiencing the traditional state of total enlightenment, you would probably not be intellectualizing on a discussion board.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ok, I'll play.

I won because they had to either fully agree with me that the POV/meme that I was pushing

A POV is just that - a point of view - also known as a subjective opinion.

[its not my POV I just use it...no POV's are personally mine any more except the POV that works and I'm not trying to restrict its use to just me so all is OK from a moral standpoint which was the reason I made the warning in the 1st place!]

Once again, a POV is a subjective view of something.

which means my meme won and theirs was KILLED! [this has no physical moral negetive outcome at all]

Destroying a person's point of view is a good thing? First, it is subjective to you that it was killed. The person you were discussing this with may have just agreed with you to shut you up. You are projecting what you believe their opinions are, which once again, is a subjective analysis is. You do not know their motivation - you can only describe their actions objectively. Since you feel the need to express a victory and their defeat, which has no implication other then they stopped arguing with you, you are still looking at all of this through a subjective outlet.

OR they physically backed down [ I was calmly and upfront willing to NOT JUST KILL their meme and this has EXTREME physical consequences and they were guttless, ran away and were therefor my victims!]

Once again, you are attributing motivation behind their actions. That is what makes your opinion subjective. Just because you successfully bullied someone into running away does not make you right, and because you are attributing motivation behind their actions, you are once again subjective.

There - my analysis of that paragraph is done.

I will say this, though. A question per say. What exactly was the POV you were discussing that you are describing this victory to?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Disclaimer: As elsewhere.

Explanation: Thanks for partaking in this thread.

1stly you state "Serendipity and deja vu do not indicate godhood." WITHOUT backing it up with anything..its just your SUBJECTIVE POV.

Now as to Serendipity, well this is NOT a case of that as I have actually been working towards this from my birth RE:"Me is still not HAPPY. 37yrs to get that door open! Thats poor form IMO!
". Its serendipity if I'm walking along and somethink unexpected happens that is of benifit. I wasn't just walking along as I was actively seeking this and that makes it HARD WORK thats paid off!

As for deja vu.....why wouldn't subjectively knowing that I was going to become a local god one day and having that later confirmed objectively, by members here on ATS being unable to debunk it or totally agreeing with it from the get go, Not be a state of godhood? Please explain.

This next statement from your post RE: "Feeling godly, walk on water. The refreshing dip will remind you of who you really are." was awsome as its asking me to test myself...coolio and here I go.....I just went to my freezer and pulled out a large bag of ice and I emptied it on the floor in the bathtub and stood on it. Ice is water and yes it definately refreshed and reminded me that I AM local god OBJECTIVELY to me.!
Well Done! Starred!
[Note that you never stated the waters temperature requirement and I'm NOT going to let you shoehorn that condition to be met by me in after the fact!]. Please see the above post concerning Kuhn and Popper OK!

Pen-Ultimately you state "Then, this evening, look up into an infinite universe and calmly claim that you know anything or can make one single thing come into being." ...I went outside and looked up into infinity and said that I know ice is cold and that I made this thread from scratch! Awsome! I pass an objective test again set by you! You ROCK!

Personal Disclosure: Finally you state "Following that, fall on your knees and apologize to Him.

Just my recommendations... "...and I won't do that at all as thats a victim mentality and I'm willing to take "Him." on to the physical death of either and or both of us!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
As for deja vu.....why wouldn't subjectively knowing that I was going to become a local god one day and having that later confirmed objectively, by members here on ATS being unable to debunk it or totally agreeing with it from the get go, Not be a state of godhood? Please explain.

Excellent point.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Disclaimer:As elsewhere!

Explanation: I feel extremely priviledged to have attracted a Super moderator and member of the ATS staff to this thread and I hope that this will give it some heavy memetic credibilty amonst the rest of the ATS membership. I note that you have not declared openly whether you will be actively moding this thread now that you are actively partaking in it and I ask that you please disclose one way or the other [your fairness is not my concern here as the threads OP, only your disclosure ok. I would never tell an ATS staffmember how to do their job.
] in your next post. Thanks in advance.

1stly you state "There are various very vivid, vasts, intense, unsual states one can experience and ocassionally does experience." and I fully agree as I'm officially insane and accorded such FACT by the Australian Federal government. I'm a long time disabilty support pensioner of over a decade and my mental health demographic as defined by the DSM is as a childhood anti-social sociopathic psychopathic paraniod schitzophrenic with extreme violent tendencies that has chronically endured into my adulthood. I'm on 1500mg of Epilum and 15mg of Olanzipine daily for this condition that I experience nonstop. I'll post picture of my pensioners card and several official forms if absolutely required to prove this to the ATS membership.
I'm more than highly trained in weeding out what is real and what is not because as I hallucinate constantly [meds allow me to control but they never go away ..ever!] and YET I SURVIVE, STRIVE and THRIVE. Why is this so? Because I'm only a local god [demi god] and the rest of everything is infinite and so my WAR is never ending as the meme I'm wielding locally i.e. here on ATS where I have some power as a member by posting this thread WILL take forever to do its job and so I'll be around forever to complete it just as Global God is also forever and in that state viewed in isolation I'm 100% congruent.] Shall I show you that infinity can be codified mathematically as a finite state [its not the infinity symbol if thats what you are thinking, its an actual integer]. That would be a form of mathematical proof that I am a god if I could finitize the infinite, would it not?

You then go on to state "But these states, as fantastic as they are, are no reason to proclaim godhood" and I'm very disapointed that you A] Didn't provide any objective proof as to this, and B] Didn't provide your subjective requirements in which anybody could, if they had the proof "proclaim godhood"! I ask that either the loose ends of A or B be tied up by your next post so as to disambiguate it for all of us but especially for me. Thanks in advance again.

Finally you state "If you were experiencing the traditional state of total enlightenment, you would probably not be intellectualizing on a discussion board." and I am not claiming traditional enlightenment at all. What I'm claiming is, and totally
me if I'm found to be wrong OK, That I'm enlightened if the ATS membership agrees with my OP unless shown otherwise by debunking it OBJECTIVELY! If its shown by the ATS membership that I'm totally wrong, with 100% objectiveness, in how I percieved things subjectively to be then I'm totally willing for the ATS staff to mark this thread as a [HOAX] and for me to be
as a TROLL! Thats why I posted the thread, its because I take the ATS motto literally to mind/body/soul and I'm totally willing to die both memetically and physically for that cause and since I was taught to take care of my backyard 1st I have offered myself up to full scrutiny to the ATS membership to decide one way or the other. I'm Totally denying any ignorance concerning myself as to whether it happened or not and so far nobodys debunked me yet. If I'm Wrong PLEASE show me WHERE and HOW in explicit detail.

Personal Disclosure: I also note that you only refered to probability and not to possibility and I am not claiming either....I'm claiming Objective Reality on this and I'm offering myself up to ATS membership to use popperainian techniques to falsify this OBJECTIVELY one way or the other. My OBJECTIVE proof IS this thread and the OP the started it and me objectively existing so as to post it at all. Can you debunk this threads claims made by its own existence beyond the OP that I originally made, or can you prove I don't exist, or can you show that the claims I made in the OP were wrong and never happened? Any one of these things shown to be false would totally kybosh my POV and thats what this is all about...the meme I have chosen that was found by me, external to me and I've picked it up and used it and its gotten me to here VS your memes ...to the death of one or the other meme and may the ultimate meme win.

P.S. I'm here to break the current Kuhnian paradigm and fullful my namesake and astrological entitlements!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

Disclaime: As elsewhere!

Explanation: Awsome tenatious attitude. Starred! and Thanks.

1stly your last post started out with you quoting me "I won because they had to either fully agree with me that the POV/meme that I was pushing" and then you responded with this "A POV is just that - a point of view - also known as a subjective opinion." and I fully agree RE: "So since my new rule for me is that I CAN'T self assess [that would be a/immoral!]
I would like input into whether my SUBJECTIVE experience has ANY OBJECTIVENESS to it and how accurate is my experience when compared to the above ATS evidence that seems IMO to have led me to percieve that I've literally enlightened [I have no more fear or doubts at all anymore and I don't fear fear because I now fully understand it..RE: Only a sith deals in absolutes. said OBI WAN KENOBI].". [Note all Underlined EDITS are my empasis that prove objectively that I agree with you! My problem is that you are failing to provide the following RE:"So since my new rule for me is that I CAN'T self assess [that would be a/immoral!]
I would like input into whether my SUBJECTIVE experience has ANY OBJECTIVENESS to it and how accurate is my experience when compared to the above ATS evidence that seems IMO to have led me to percieve that I've literally enlightened [I have no more fear or doubts at all anymore and I don't fear fear because I now fully understand it..RE: Only a sith deals in absolutes. said OBI WAN KENOBI]." which is exactly what this thread is about...proving subjective reality [in this case my current Kuhnian "I'm a local god" theory/meme paradigm which is still less than 24hrs old since its just totally kyboshed the now dead previous Kuhnian "I'm just a human who wants to become a local god" theory/meme paradigm which for me no longer exists in my local reality. I've put my current local reality up here on ATS, which IS subjective to me but its ALSO objective to me and both concur with each other and memetically support each others position , and thats what is here to be tested by your ability to show otherwise. As evidence that subjective memes can fight each and have one of them win convincingly in such a way as to destroy the other meme I provide this ATS Thread Here where Phage TOTALLY PROVES THE POV I"M MAKING/Asserting!
I provide this ATS Thread link here as another example of Phage and amazing thread killing with OBJECTIVE PROOF and
it was backed up by a SuperMod!

I also provide this direct evidence of my own previous integrity on this matter concerning what I did as a human member of ATS when I got things TOTALLY wrong and was shown so! Here [my post is 1/2 way down page as this post thingy won't work] and also Here [this post thingy working now].

Then this exercise, by you again with out Objective proof, is repeated...so please see above for my robust memetic response to you concerning this issue!

Then you ask this question "Destroying a person's point of view is a good thing?" and I respond with yes...totally [might makes right and survival of the fittest etc] and especially if that POV is scientifically lame, spiritually blind and moraly bankrupt! Care to refute? See above where I show objectively that this can be a good thing..Phage denied those ignorances and the ATS member was improved measurably by this [u2u them and find out if I'm correct or not! DO and SHOW some research OK I want to see your memes objective PROOF!!! River card is up and its time to show your cards. Enough of this Bluffing! Here are my cards on the table in the form of this thread....Royal Flush of Spades! Fold or Face the Music! RE: ATS T&C BREACH BY YOU! 1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.
And 1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").

I'm just going to respond to each of the rest of your posts statements without quoting you any further as you will know what I'm talking about as its your post!

1. agreed. see above

2. This not myconcern asidefrom the fact that I'm gonna replace their current Kuhnian paradigm if they ever make themselves a target.
3. agreed. My objective projection [it objectifies subjective things] is subjective to me and its also objective to me as I've disclosed elsewhere here on this thread and one of your statements backs me 100% up See No#4b below.
4a. I don't care about their motivation because I know that its to try and do to me as I'm doing to it. RE: might makes right and survival of the fittest etc.
4b. Finally you agree with me on what I've been saying all along RE: "you can only describe their actions objectively".
So I can Objectify Subjectiveness.
Thanks for the change of attitude! Its a Fresh Breath of Air!
5.Yeah but regardless of where I'm subjectively seeing from I have aslo Objectified it here as this thread and supported by You! See No#4b again!
6. agreed.
7. agreed. We have been so over this ground RE: ATS T&C 1f.) Relevant Content: You will not post messages that are clearly outside of the stated topic of any forums nor disrupt a forum by deliberately posting repeated irrelevant messages or copies of identical messages (also known as "flooding").
8. Yes they stopped thats what I wanted and how can that not be winning? Please Explain with Objective Proof!
9. analysis is not complete..your last post is still ambiguous in that you
agre with my at No#4b which is the crux of the matter and yet befor and after it you are saying the opposite. Your last post is contradictory because of No#4b which was totally expected by me because I knew I couldn't loose RE: " OL is on A
and in THE GROOVE! I'm UNSTOPPABLE NOW!" from Original 1st Link posted in this threads OP!
10.That I'm a local God!

Personal Disclosure: Balls back in your court now!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I think you may be suffering from a form of mental illness, which habitally sees "signs" in everything, which confirm a purely subjective POV ie: your Godhood status.

I had this once, so I can speak from experience, and here is the thing to watch out for - what goes up, must come down.

It's a type of narcissistic ego inflation which tends to see everything as a reflection of the self, whereby every song on the radio, TV add, newspaper headline and even overheard conversations, all seem to be pointing towards the same, fundamental underlying meaning, involving a drama around the emergence of this new enlightened God ie: you.

At the same time, the spirit can't help but see everything as a reflection of itself and, imbedded in language are myths, metaphors and archetypes, so at another level, it may be considered a valid experience!

But when you start trying to assemble a "case" for your Godhood status, as extraordinary or extra special, distinguishing yourself as "the chosen ONE" set apart from the rest of humanity - then you are in trouble, and may fall victim, in your narcisstic self-reflecting sign and synchronicity seeking "Sherlock Holmsian" detective work, to a very VERY humbling experience, and even the loss of your own will - for "he who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted."

That said, the mind has a hard time coming to grips with the emergence of the spirit, and it tries deperately to come up with an interpretation which makes sense of all the data, but there's the potential for psychosis and delusion, and I think this is what is happening to you, the same thing that once, actually two or three times, happened to me.

And with major psychic change comes an increase in synchronicity and so you tend to get some "evidence" which appears on the face of it, to be nothing short of miraculous, and all the while you're at the center of this drama of which you are the star actor. So I can understand why people get confused, and hey we all want to be loved, and be at the center of a grand drama of the farthest reaching implications, and, according to some interpretations of modern quantum physics, it's true, and we really are, and life itself is made of meaning and is archetypal in nature.

But it's good not to take one's self too seriously, and to stick to the golden rule, meaning that if you are God, then so too is everyone else, at core..

On a side note - my mother (now passed) used to work as the head of nursing on the night shift of a large psychiatric hospital in Toronto. They used to joke that the only thing that distinguished the nurses from the patients was that the nurses had the keys. Anyway, something they liked to do when they had two "Jesuses" is put them together in the same room to see how they would interact with one another..!

Perhaps you and I, OmegaLogos, are two sides of the same coin, except that I've already been there, done that, and got the t-shirt!

My advice? Give it up, and just love as you are loved. Be a nothing and a nobody, and in that nothing, let whatever the someone that you are be naturally self expressed. But give up the case, we're all God or a part of God, all special, as children of a loving God, and that is who we are. Beyond that, nothing can be proven objectively.

And if you or I were in fact the Godhead, c'mon, let's face it, we'd screw it all up, maybe even unwittingly destroy the universe and ruin the whole game for everyone else.

P.S. Since everything in the universe is non-locally interdependant, local matters, so I suppose that congratulations are also in order, that you've come to recognize your true nature, as an immortal spiritual being, and a holographic chip off the old block, having a human experience.

So don't panic, and relax..

But it is quite startling, even astonishing, and a little disturbing when you "pop" isn't it? Which brings to mind this quote:

Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All."
~ from the "heretical" Gnostic Gospel of Thomas

[edit on 13-9-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Then you ask this question "Destroying a person's point of view is a good thing?" and I respond with yes...totally [might makes right and survival of the fittest etc] and especially if that POV is scientifically lame, spiritually blind and moraly bankrupt! Care to refute?

I don't have a lot of time right now to respond to everything you posted, but I will take a stab at this.

1) POV being "scientifically lame"? Wel,l if that attitude was kept, we would fail to make any scientific (aka intellectual) discoveries. After all, man was SURE the Sun revolved around the Earth. You woldn't be able to prove otherwise, because any POV you came up with (aka Earth revolves around Sun) would be destroyed for being scientifically lame.
2) Spirtually blind? Now this is a very subjective comment. What is spirtually good for you isn't necessarily spirtually good for me. You can have two very spirtual people with very different beliefs. You are imposing your beliefs onto another, and that makes you spirtually blind - as you are refusing to respect your fellow man (or woman).
3) Morally bankrupt? Who's morality? Yours? I believe every one has the ability to tell the difference between right and wrong. However, what is considered "right" and what is considered "wrong" may differ based on that persons life and beliefs. Is it wrong to kill an animal for food? I don't believe so, but a member of PETA will feel otherwise. Are we both morally bankrupt? No - we each have our own set of morales, and make decisions in our lives based on that.

To state your point of views are more important then someone elses, especially in a subjective matter, you are only showing yourself to be arrogant and egotistical. For lack of a better phrase - you are developing a "God Complex".

This is not a good thing.

Now, in response to the rest of your post. Do you understand the difference between a person's actions and their motivation?

"Sarah walked out of the room" - this describes actions - it is a purely objective statement.
"Sarah walked out of the room in frustration to dealing with a superior intellect" - this is a subjective statement because you are attributing why she walked out of the room, and you are not in a position to determine that.

This blurring between the two is a huge problem.

I am confused about the quoting of the T&C randomly in your post. If you like, one of us could flag this thread for a moderator to review if you feel either of us is in violation. I am comfortable defending what I said within the guidelines of the T&C. Are you?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Explanation: Bumped to help generate ad revenue!

Personal Disclosure: Enjoy!

top topics

join