It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamaland : Cotton Candy, Gumdrops, and Rainbow Dreams, This is the Land of Collusion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

You should print this out and send it to the white house, maybe the Obama-nator will read it and gain some much needed insight.

Once again brilliant work SKL! I love your threads.

-Gala-

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sir you have captured a depth of truth that so few are able to comprehend nor see. I read in amazement your words and was thinking of some of those who post here and cannot understand why they are so blind as though this planet is OK now and our perception of our environment will improve as we crawl out of this impossible global tragedy. Evil is the only answer an evil I will never be able to comprehend nor perceive. Personally I believe these individuals are either drugged or have a serious cerebral dysfunction other that autonomic which controls your ability to squeeze your ass after taking a biological dump among many other things. Thank you for your depth of understanding. Zombies, sheeples your time is almost up.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gala-Kemen

You should print this out and send it to the white house, maybe the Obama-nator will read it and gain some much needed insight.

Once again brilliant work SKL! I love your threads.

-Gala-

I have a feeling a few people will have already done that.

Or, someone on his staff might read ATS.

No clue, I do not care if the man reads it, because I doubt he would listen to reason.

Thank you, Gala-Kemen, for your kind words.

My biggest problem is I can talk much faster than my 75 words per minute typing.

I have joked many times, half serious, I need a staff of twenty-five Adminstrative Assistants just to keep up with everything I have going on.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
By request...

I'm in the same "boat" as the king...I believe both of the major parties are part of "The Two Headed Snake"...

This being said...as look back through Mr Obamas voting record I find an appalling number of "not voting"...which leads me to believe either he's a fence sitter with no real opinion or a "lame duck"...

His votes mostly follow the main stream it appears...WHEN he votes...

A lot dissin' private insurance...clean energy...immigration mandates...average peoples wealth...

Seems to follow the beat of the "War Drums" and Homeland Security Acts...

Seems very at odds to what I hear now...just MHO... :shk:

Look at his Voting Records if you doubt me...

Members of Congress / Barack Obama / Votes
projects.washingtonpost.com...

[edit on 9/13/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaslaugh123
Sir you have captured a depth of truth that so few are able to comprehend nor see. I read in amazement your words and was thinking of some of those who post here and cannot understand why they are so blind as though this planet is OK now and our perception of our environment will improve as we crawl out of this impossible global tragedy. Evil is the only answer an evil I will never be able to comprehend nor perceive. Personally I believe these individuals are either drugged or have a serious cerebral dysfunction other that autonomic which controls your ability to squeeze your ass after taking a biological dump among many other things. Thank you for your depth of understanding. Zombies, sheeples your time is almost up.

Okay, I have to question you on this post.

Was that directed at me and this thread, or someone else posting back to me?

Trying not to assume, because we all know what assuming does, don't we?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

If only we knew right then what they knew.

If Obama wants an Administration of transparency, he should do all his briefings live.

I sure bet the country would pay more attention to politics then.

I have been suggested to run for office, my problem with that is I lead from the front, not from behind a podium or desk.

Down in the trenches with my men, not asking what I have not done before.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
By request...

I'm in the same "boat" as the king...I believe both of the major parties are part of "The Two Headed Snake"...

This being said...as look back through Mr Obamas voting record I find an appalling number of "not voting"...which leads me to believe either he's a fence sitter with no real opinion or a "lame duck"...

His votes mostly follow the main stream it appears...WHEN he votes...

A lot dissin' private insurance...clean energy...immigration mandates...average peoples wealth...

Seems to follow the beat of the "War Drums" and Homeland Security Acts...

Seems very at odds to what I hear now...just MHO... :shk:

Look at his Voting Records if you doubt me...

Members of Congress / Barack Obama / Votes
projects.washingtonpost.com...

The two-headed snake, or the seven-headed hydra, take your pick.

The Seven World Bankers make the decisions, not our President, and they are attached by the hip to the Bilderberg Group.

The man's voting seems to have been atrocious to say the least.

I have to stop and ask if our nation can afford anything in the next one hundred years.

If it weren't for the Bailout, I think we might have been able to pull out.

It makes not one bit of sense to give banks money to loan to citizens if they are out of work.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It makes not one bit of sense to give banks money to loan to citizens if they are out of work.

You noticed that also...the "Trickle Down Effect" has been called a failure by everyone I've talked to, but, you know how the "Buddy System" works...

If even a fraction of those Trillions had been given to the actual people who are going to eventually have to cover it, we would have been much better off...

At this rate, I fear the crucial time has passed and those who have the money, will leave with it... :shk:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Also tell me how it makes sense for those same banks that received the money to lend, get away with jacking up the interest to 30% on the already existing loans and refusing to give loans to anyone that does not have a perfect credit rating.

Banks are not going to loan money to people that are out of work; this is indeed a lie and a rip off for America.

People need to stop making the mistake of getting their information from news sources that are owned and controlled by people that have their own agenda and their agenda does not include any benefits for the average America.

- edited for stupidity and not reading the post correctly-

[edit on 13-9-2009 by NightSkyeB4Dawn]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963

You noticed that also...the "Trickle Down Effect" has been called a failure by everyone I've talked to, but, you know how the "Buddy System" works...

If even a fraction of those Trillions had been given to the actual people who are going to eventually have to cover it, we would have been much better off...

At this rate, I fear the crucial time has passed and those who have the money, will leave with it... :shk:

Have you seen my thread about the Federal Reserve?

It's got videos by the man who wrote the book I titled the thread after.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

If you're pissed off now, wait until you watch those videos, or read the book.

If you haven't already.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

That was my point exactly though since I know how loans work having had enough car loans to fill my belly and going back to buying what I can afford.

I would not get a loan now if they paid me to take the damn money.

The "Cash for Clunkers" con was just another example of stupidity in action in D.C.

I have reached my limit for stupidity flowing from Washington D.C.

Someone, please plug up the sewer pipes from that area as it just plain stinks.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I think that plugging up the hole created by debt should be one of our first goals.

I will admit that when I paid off my credit cards and cut them into tiny pieces it was a knee-jerk reaction out of anger for the unfair hike in my interest rate.

However, it turned out to be the wisest move I have ever made. There is a small feeling of comfort that comes from not owing anyone anything but there is a greater feeling of power that comes from knowing that you can control your finances.

I had to make some lifestyle changes but all of the changes have actually turned out to be pluses in my life.

It is amazing how clear it becomes that happiness does not have to come with a price tag.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I can see your point and I think it was wise that you paid them off.

I have had a thought about the "National Deficit" for a long time now.

What if, the "National Deficit" was only created and continually not paid off, just so we see it as an example of how the American politician's want us to be continually in debt, sort of like leading by example, the wrong example?

The thought occurred to me back when I was in my mid-teens and I am thirty-six now.

Think about it for a moment, they continually tell us what "we owe" (I owe nothing for the ND) so that we see it as a negative example to live by.

The politician's are the ones who owe that money, not American citizens.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I am not expecting the man to produce miracles, and I certainly know he is not going to walk on water, but enough of the speeches and tire spinning, do your job Mr. Obama.

The speeches have only been a tiny % of his overall time in office thus far. Are you perhaps privy to his every meeting? do you know what he does 24/7? I don't know what you do outside of post on ATS but I would never make grand assumptions and think that you do nothing outside of posting here.

I would bet if suddenly you found yourself working in the White House you would suddenly have a very different view of what and what wasn't getting done and how much hard work is actually going on. The way you word it you would think there were nerf gun fights and speech writing going on with the Obama staff all day long and we all know thats simply not true.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Helmkat]

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Helmkat]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Yes, of course I do things outside of ATS, like work, visit my ailing step-father, and volunteer.

I happen to know what goes on inside the White House, I've read enough on Government.

Do I think there are Nerf fights or Paintball Wars going on in the Rose Garden?

Hell no, I would be pissed as Hell if our money were being wasted like that.

I know running a country is slightly a tad more difficult than I have stated here.

And, no, I am not privy to his meetings, nor all of his goings on.

The White House is one of the most powerful places in the world.

My free time from work, visiting, and volunteering, is spent reading hosts of books, researching, cross-referencing, and investigating all things Government, and then visiting ATS, not necessarily all in that order either.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Obama works for us, the USA, he needs to give us 100% information on the state of our nation in every one of his speeches..it isn't for him to decide what's good for us to know and what is not. And by sugar coating double-talk makes it that much more difficult for the average American to sort through the trash and see what is happening.

-Gala-

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Gala-Kemen]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gala-Kemen
reply to post by Helmkat

Obama works for us, the USA, he needs to give us 100% information on the state of our nation in every one of his speeches..it isn't for him to decide what's good for us to know and what is not. And by sugar coating double-talk makes it that much more difficult for the average American to sort through the trash and see what is happening.

-Gala-

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Gala-Kemen]

You've hit the nail on the head, Gala-Kemen.

This is exactly what a majority of this thread was written about, the lack of disclosure is disconcerting to say the least, by selling us fluff and nonsense, he is in essence telling us it is none of our damn business.

After Bush and his nonsense, I for one am not having none of that nonsense again.

What got me started writing this thread, was writing the thread below as well as the previusly posted one about Obama's speeches being filled with nothing but fluff and nonsense.

U.N.S.C. and 2012 : Political Ideologies, Nations United, and Views on Terrorism : Conflict Earth

I am in the middle of reading this book below about the corruption in the United Nations which got me ultimately started on the above thread, as well as having read on these topics for a very long time.

The U.N. Exposed: How the United Nations Sabotages America's Security and Fails the World

It truly frustrates me to no end to see this corruption on so many levels and not be able to do more about it.

Which is why I am working writing many books right now, from sci-fi, action/adventure, and conspiracy/espionage (ATS related) as well as some serious books on Government and the meaning of life.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So if i understand you correctly you're just a little jaded and quite cynical regarding our world. Maybe you should take a few moments and try to see all the good that life has to offer.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

AWESOME!!! S AND F!!!

What a wonderful way with words!

Yep, I voted for the man - but at the time I was still naive, now I have been educated.

Obama and CONgress are getting away with what Bush only dreamed about.

They have gone against the people in almost everything!

I used to be VERY politically involved in what was going on, I thought my voice made a difference! But I have learned over the years they couldn't give a S*&% about you or me.

Obama talks a good game, but he does not walk his talk - he in fact - back tracks!

Excellent thread - I hope you get a TON of Applauses for this!!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009
So if i understand you correctly you're just a little jaded and quite cynical regarding our world. Maybe you should take a few moments and try to see all the good that life has to offer.

I have always been cynical.

At age thirteen, a forty year old told me I was as cynical as a thirty year old.

A little jaded? I think not.

If I was jaded I would have been banned off this site long ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join