It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mobile morgues being ordered by Scottish government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The Scottish government has tendered for companies to supply mobile refrigeration units,in case of swine flu deaths!

www.sundaypost.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I personally,am not sure what to think of this move by our government!
Are we not being given the full story?
Since the start of this outbreak,i have had a particularly bad feeling regarding this virus,and how slow building it is!
Is anyone else hearing similar stories from their part of the world?
I would like to hear others thoughts on this piece of news!

[edit on 13-9-2009 by scobro]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Mmmm. This is a worrying development if true. I cannot open the link you posted as it keeps timing out but I will scour Scottish news domains later to try and find out if there is any correlation between news sources.

Now if this is true then I think this flags as red that our Scottish government is in the know regarding swine flu and is also for some reason keeping us in the dark. Why would they do this?

Could they be worried about a breakdown in law and order because the swine flu might be mutating? Is this the reason they are pushing the need to get the vacine so hard? So many question and few real answers.

I hate this life as a mushroom. It's not like don't pay my taxes

H1N1 expected to mutate and become drug resistant

H1H1 has mutated

New H1N1 mutation found

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I agree. It is becoming an increasingly worrying scenario,and don't even get me started on the vaccine!!
I simply have no idea which way to go on that subject!
Some say don't take it,others say do take it!
It is a sad day when we no longer feel that we can trust our well being to our governments!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Agreed. Why in the world would a mobile morgue be needed. Only to hide the truth my first thought. Very intresting...must dwell on it.
Just keep up the reports ATS'ers so we can all stay informed and figure out what the Elites are planning.

s&f

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It will get worse in the Winter i would imagine. Mobile Morgues, i don't like the sound of that!

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
S+F

Very good find. However I don't think whatever it is that has given the Scottish government reason to take this measure is a new concern. It seems like world government have had a great concern about this virus from the very beginning it has just been downplayed somewhat. Maybe they fear a widespread outbreak merged with H1N1 and H5N1.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I was talking to my wife about it and she told me that the Scottish government uses mobile morgues every year on the lead up to winter and hogmanay.

With the increase in deaths over that season she told me that there is not enough infrastructure in the Scottish NHS system to deal with the dead so they started using mobile morgues years ago.

It did make it to the news a few years ago but not big news, more a column filler in the evening news and the Scotsman. She remembered reading about it but cannot place the year.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Good point!
My father died just after new year 2000,and if i remember correctly,they were using refrigerated trailers then,as there had been some sort winter vomiting virus,or flu virus,that had killed larger than normal numbers!
My dads funeral was a full two weeks after his death because of the numbers waiting to be buried!
I am not sure if this precaution is taken every year however,but you could well be right!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I still am very unsure of this whole thing.

They keep saying how mild this thing is, but every nation in the world is going crazy with talk of mandatory vaccines, emergency preparation, and even plans to deal with hospital bed shortages.

If is is so damned mild then why all this?????

This is either the biggest scam ever pulled off, or the biggest threat to our health that has come along in decades! I feel it is impossible to really tell at this point. What I would like to know is the hospitalization rates in the areas that have had serious outbreaks all over the world. Hmm, there goes my Sunday afternoon
I suck at searching but if I do find anything like that I will put it up.

I find the Scotts to be very savvy! I don't see them doing something for nothing, but then again as mentioned these mobile morgues are used often. The thing is to see just how much their order has increased. See you later if I find anything interesting.

red

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have always thought,perhaps naively,that the Scottish government might well be different from many other governments around the world,in that they may actually care for the Scottish people,and despite the stupid Lockerbie bomber decision,i have found them to be fairly sensible!

However,if they are now trying to keep things away from the public eye,then they may very well be no different from many other governments!

I think more research will have to be done on the refrigerated trailer issue,to see if this is an anually occuring order!

top topics

join