It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anarchy in the UK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have a feeling that all this EDL,UAF and Muslims business is going to flare up withing the next few days and we could see Anarchy in the UK!

The video response by some guy called "Anjem Choudary" is just plain stupidity if he is speaking on behalf of all muslims in the UK!

Please check out the video and post your thoughts

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12/9/09 by parrallel]

[edit on 12/9/09 by parrallel]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

already covered in the above link.

Besides anarchy isn't associated with either the UAF, the EDL, nor the muslims of any belief.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Do you mean "chaos"? Because anarchism is a philosophy by itself. The lame rock throwing kids are just a bad name.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This is slightly ridiculous...the worst that could take place is 'wide-spread rioting' which would still be rather small scale.

Don't believe the hype!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
i doubt it very much. london hasn't seen burning cars since brixton...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bertand cantat

In 1990 at the Trafalgar Square Poll Tax Riots, I personally saw several cars burnt out - memorably a Porsche 911 near the SA Embassy, which was also torched.

Brixton was not the last time, and it will certainly happen again.

The problem is, as a Nation, we let this resentment fester away until it boils over into violence, which is usually counterproductive in one way or another.

The UK has a long, if not frequent, tradition of Civil Disobedience and Rioting - from the Peasants revolt in 1381, and I' sure from before that even.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by chukka

Originally posted by bertand cantat

In 1990 at the Trafalgar Square Poll Tax Riots, I personally saw several cars burnt out - memorably a Porsche 911 near the SA Embassy, which was also torched.

Brixton was not the last time, and it will certainly happen again.

The problem is, as a Nation, we let this resentment fester away until it boils over into violence, which is usually counterproductive in one way or another.

The UK has a long, if not frequent, tradition of Civil Disobedience and Rioting - from the Peasants revolt in 1381, and I' sure from before that even.

Trafalgar Square

top topics

join