It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone at ATS from str8undrground!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well after some time of lurking and creeping in the shadows of ATS, i figured it was time to get the ball rolling with an introduction post.
So here it is, i live in the small city of Casper Wyoming It is small about 65,000 i think but it's nice never the less. The bad thing about small city's are small and closed minds. Things of intrest to me are everything from 2012 to Zombies, Top Secret Military projects, Aliens, Secret bases, Survival and The Paranormal Among other things. I belive knowledge is power and in keeping an open mind and a kind heart (i mean if we all knew everything then there would be nothing to learn). Well it's time to go off and explore this vast and fasinating site some more. I tell you what it's seriously easy to lose track of time here lol!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hey Str8,
Welcome, yeah it's e-z to get lost in ATS

Have fun, now go get your tin foil hat on.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by str8undrground

Welcome neighbor. I'm here in northern Utah. Should be much here to keep you busy.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Welcome. Casper sounds like a good size town. It probably seems small though when you're in the same area most of the time. I hope you have fun getting lost on ATS. You should find some facts soon enough.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well thanks everyone for the warm welcome, and yep got the tin foilhat too lol.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS crew str8, if you wanna know about military projects, ill post some threads about it. I just need to reach 20 posts before i can start a new thread

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Sweeet! I am all for that and thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Hi Straight Underground,
Hi str8undrground,

It's nice how you shortened those two words and used a number in getting your real avatar name, unlike the full wording I used the first time just so that I could see the difference.

Welcome to ATS and jump right in there with a real thread about one of those subjects you like to hone in on, then you will get your 20 posts in faster and then you will be able to U2U people much sooner, instead of people having to wait and wait to U2U sometime later on when whatever they wanted to chat to you about is already over with.

I was up in Casper, Wyoming in 2006 when I was going through to Sturgis, South Dakota. Your police up there are very unfriendly at that time of the year, they were pulling over all of the people that were out of state and checking their licenses for no reason than other to be nosey.

Lots of dinosaur bones and stuff like that up there.

top topics

join