It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer presents "Contact & Disclosure: The Final Sequence"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Why do these people always may their Conferences so expensive- They having one in October but its $495. Plus of course you'll have to pay for transport/Acc and Food. for 3 days. An easy $1,500 before you done with if you from out of State.

There's more money in Numbers. $150 Bucks -bigger venue and you'll most likely get many more people attending.

Its a Pity.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

He needs $995 per person to "train" them to call in ufos? Show me how to do it and i will show everyone for free. He says this money is for text books? Put it on the internet, no more books need to be printed and problem solved! Clear your mind and always ask why. If he knew how to call in ufos and wanted disclosure he would give that info for free so everyone would be calling in aliens and blowing up their psychic phone-lines 24/7. How's that for a logic-bomb?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
well done to you for posting these very interesting videos, i have not seen them before, F&S for you my friend.

My family and I had a ufo experience on 17/02/2008 which lasted approximately 3 hours and we have lots of questions about what we experienced not a day goes by when i don't think about it.

many many thanks.

[edit on 13/9/2009 by survivor]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Thank you Chembreather for the videos. I personally have not seen them before today. TPTB are not going to allow any information out that they don't want out. I admire people who try but lets face it, everything not in the interest of TPTB will always be put "in the vault". The President of the United States has no power per say because as we know, He isnt running things. He has his own agendas and doesnt have time to end up like JFK.
Even if everything DR. Greer said could happen, we know it won't. How can we even be sure of what we think is reality, when there are weapons being used against humanity to control our very thoughts, the weather, force fields, etc. Who knows what is being used right now that has came out of Lockeed and such places. Oh sure sometimes we know things like "what really happened" but in the long run, it has changed nothing.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

yo, very interesting stuff, of course.
but I will be convinced when those free energy machines are available.
thats a main point for him..

and the point of possible disinfo is for me, that the whole disclose project goes towards the picture of the ´NWO´. not against, like it seems.

of course with ´good aliens´. the ´bad ones´ and the big UFO deception, THESE are from from the military-industrail complex..
ok

[edit on 13-9-2009 by anti72]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
S+F,
worth watching. brave, if anything else.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
OMG, how is everyone missing the most important thing he said. He clearly states in the 1st video at 32:15, "The extra-terrestrials are visiting us and in the last 6 months, the CSETI initiative has had unbroken constant contact". Unbroken constant contact. Everyone is talking about weather they like or hate him and how he's not saying anything new. I certainly haven't heard him say that before.

RedPill

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I liked Greer originally but I remember back in 06-07 I was watching all about the disclosure project and nothing ever came about. I kinda feel like he's just a wet towel on the whole thing now...and frankly, I don't know how credible he himself is.

Supposedly he was getting death threats...but nonetheless this was interesting to watch. I hope something comes of it this time...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
S+F and Bookmarked. Will watch tomorrow on my day off, thanks!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I noticed in the 1st video at 55:47, a figure(or what looks like a figure) flashes right into the center of the screen. I don't think it could be anyone's shadow getting in the way of the projector or anything. He doesn't comment on it but is there anyone who can freeze that part of the vid and post it. It looked very interesting to me.

RedPill

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

could somone give a summary of what was said in the vid's. its over 2hours and i dont have the time to watch all of it, nor the bandwidth to download it. thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
There is something "off" about this man to me, and there always has been. I have still not been able to put my finger on it exactly, but I do not trust him. He is VERY charismatic, and there is something that comes off as disengenuine to me about him. His eyes, his body movement, and his language, on some level it effects me and it bothers me. Someone in the youtube comments on the first video mentioned that these people carry a low vibration, and I'm starting to sense that myself. Greer bothers me, a lot. It just does not sit well with me. Im not so much concerned with the proof (that he may or may not have), but more with the feel to him. It's very subtle but its there.

Here again he made the statement that there are no hostile aliens, and that as someone else said, is EXTREMELY suspect to me. I think that is why PC had so many issues with him, and I totally agree with them there. I question his true intentions to a very high degree.

I just don't know about this man, I really don't, but I don't trust him.

Find your own truth.

Be In Peace.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I noticed in the 1st video at 55:47, a figure(or what looks like a figure) flashes right into the center of the screen. I don't think it could be anyone's shadow getting in the way of the projector or anything. He doesn't comment on it but is there anyone who can freeze that part of the vid and post it. It looked very interesting to me. RedPill

its just a flash from an audience camera.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Do they have an mp3 version of the video that isn't 650mb?
I wish I was a fly on the wall when they vector in aliens that are 12 foot flesh eating lizards!

[edit on 14-9-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
Why do these people always may their Conferences so expensive- They having one in October but its $495. Plus of course you'll have to pay for transport/Acc and Food. for 3 days. An easy $1,500 before you done with if you from out of State.

There's more money in Numbers. $150 Bucks -bigger venue and you'll most likely get many more people attending.

Its a Pity.

seriously, it should be much cheaper and be hosted at a larger place. What are they doing with all that money anyways?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I liked his conference on free energy.

Gives me hope for the future.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by metalvenom

Yeah, i watched it a couple more times before I went to bed and thats what i thought. It looked pretty freaky at first.

RedPill

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this guys sets my BS detector off majorly. Setting aside his overtly muscle mary gay vibes (and I'm not being homophobic, I'm gay, and seriously, look at the mannerisms, the way he heavily points out how many kids he has, and what the hell is up with that swishy hand gesture after he takes his jacket off?).

He's constantly bigging himself up. His family founded America, built the space rockets to go to the moon, and he's in on absolutely everything. If ever we were looking at a disinfo agent it's him. That whole speech about the army guy he told "Uhuh girlfriend, and I'm gonna tell the world about the aliens, and you can't stop me, bitch?". Really? You said that to the military? In real life, you said that to the military, you told them that?

Fake!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I can't take someone seriously that in a conference about UFO's and a matter of great relevance to mankind, this guy is "confortable" enough to start flashing and talking about his muscles... Honestly, he's saying that the US Governament has been hijacked...who gives a f*** about his muscles?

...And how come a "simple doctor from Virginia" know all the people he claims he knows? Is there any way of backing up this claims?

For someone who makes such gigantic claims and "accusations", with such an "inside" knowledge, he sure lacks of strong evidence, IMO.

Edit:

Am I the only one starting to see some similarities between Greer's movement and a cult?

[edit on 14/9/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Dr Greer says a lot of unbelievable things.

The one thing he said I find most unbelievable is that 25% of Americans believe that the world was created 6000 years ago, we rode dinosaurs with saddles and there is a 26 million dollar museum dedicated to this!

Is he joking?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join