It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer presents "Contact & Disclosure: The Final Sequence"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Wowsers, get thru this ... Amazing...

Hehe the End is here no matter what angle we take .....
Mr. Greer say , and just a few years, five years AT THE MOST !!!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Bookmarked, will watch tomorrow. Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
i will watch as well,even that i get pretty bored with the 5 years of most cr*p

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive

Yea, but that is what seems to be the time frame of things....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i think the entire pacific coast of both north and south america look like the profile of a primate looking eastward, resembling the most advanced lifeform on the planet.

MUFON looks for and at weird soil depressions and crop circles and such ....

Dear MUFON,
what is the statistical probability of thousands of miles of earth's shoreline so closely resembling the most advanced life on earth without there being any intelligent form of life or consciousness behind it? and if man has no record of having done this, then who is left to have accomplished this?

there, look at a flat world map ....

the profile of a face of a primate formed by the entire pacific ocean and the continents of north and south america ....

it's ot faked, i assure you ... it is there .... does it qualify as proof of contact, or proof as an attempt at contact ????

what are the odds of the last places on earth to be mapped would form a giant primate, head honcho on earth ???

what are the odds of this existing at all without intelligent intervention ???

if humanity did it, where are the records of having doe it?

did our future do it? who would pick a fight with us, we have home court advantage, and that goes a long way ...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Amazing stuff. I really hope everything he has said is true... definitely learned however to take his words with a grain of salt. But great post, I will be watching all of these shortly, S+F!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I really like this guy...good ol' Virginia doctor

He does speak from a very relaxed and seemingly intelligent perspective, and the way in which he presents his information is both interesting and sincere. Time will only tell if the man is right, but his suggestions on positive thinking and healthy, sustainable living are valid and important none the less. S+F

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Statement retracted. Follow the money trail, then sigh. www.cseti.org... . I guess someone could pay him $995. to join his club but seriously why would they? Sorry, whenever I see someone preaching disclosure then asking for money, it really throws a wrench in my gears. Then my brain says, "i see where this is going". Obviously he isn't using the money to pay for a decent website design either. My 2 cents, take it, leave it or save it up to join Greer's Cool Kids Club.
[edit on 13-9-2009 by Redeemer]

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Redeemer]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
man

this two lectures happened 3 months ago and it was ALL OVER ATS ...

where have u been?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Only visit on the weekends. Mostly.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive

Too right, once you watched a few, the interest wanes.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Ok, I watched it and he is a great speaker but I dont see any evidence of ET's in the videos.

His video 10 and 14 looks like a night vision camera aimed at a lake and the blinking light could be a light house on the other coast. It would look exactly like that. The sky looks exactly like that with a military night vision camera. It doesnt mean it is though. A light in the sky can be lots of things, including alien ships.

The bizarre sounds and that classified document could easily be faked as well. So I guess it depends on if you believe what he is talking about. In any case, I like watching these videos. There is always some interesting stuff. And there is no way to prove aliens exist from videos alone, so its what he is talking about that really matters.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
NOT five years.... FIVE WEEKS!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Originally I was right behind the disclosure project but something just doesn't feel right about this now. He's always claiming to have proof yet he never shows it and "following the money trail" really creates a stink as a previous poster said.

Watching this first video now, he doesn't come across to me as an intellectual reasonable man (although I'm sure he is at least intellectual), but to me it seems to have more in common with a religious speech. The style of speaking, the grand claims, the way he tries to manipulate the audience. Yes he's a good speaker but if he had the information he claims to have he wouldn't need to manipulate like this.

There're a huge group of people like Greer claiming different things and most of them contradict each other - that means that at best we have one person trying to get the truth out and a whole host of people cashing in or spreading false information for whatever reasons they have... it's so frustrating... why do they do this? Are they that desperate for money?

Edit to add - can any mod answer by checking with the admins, has Greer been approached to appear on ATS, what was his answer and (presumed) reasons for declining?

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Nova]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

s&f for posting this.

I watched both of them last night and was so enthralled with his lecture that I could not stop watching and by the time I had finished it was well after 2 am.

I have heard a lot of negative subjects on how Greer is a stooge a nut job and blah blah.

I actually liked the guy in the videos and he seemed very sincere and more importantly, believable.

Great thread thank you very much

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nova

Something happened with Greer along the way to disclosure. He went from disdain for those who harbor secrets to becoming one of those people keeping the secrets. His "all ETS are good" angle is also highly suspect, basically he has become a disinformation agent (imho).

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Blargh. Now it's 5 years, or weeks, or months. Then it'll be 'a few more'. Then, after a couple rounds of this- 'we wont be ready, due to (insert random reasons why here)'. The word 'disclosure' has been floating around so long, it's starting to stink and seagulls are eating it.

I am tired of time frames that stretch into the future, without a clear actual date. Ya cant do it now, you, wont do it then, either! Mark my words.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
reply to post by ChemBreather

s&f for posting this.

I watched both of them last night and was so enthralled with his lecture that I could not stop watching and by the time I had finished it was well after 2 am.

I have heard a lot of negative subjects on how Greer is a stooge a nut job and blah blah.

I actually liked the guy in the videos and he seemed very sincere and more importantly, believable.

Great thread thank you very much

I dont see anything wierd about him, ofcourse, if he were to have an ET with him on the Tours, it would be alot more credible..

I do wonder if he speak the truth when he say that Obama has gotten evidence from him and that things are in motion right now....

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I dont see anything wierd about him, of course, if he were to have an ET with him on the Tours, it would be alot more credible...

So, out of the absurd amounts of money he charges to teach others how to "vector in" UFOs, claiming he "vectored in" the Phoenix Lights, passing off photos of insects as "aliens", exaggerating and lying about his briefings to government officials, and generally making claims he cannot back up or follow through on, you don't see anything weird with him.

Really? Nothing at all?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
As with everything time will tell.

Right now they are having exopolitics/ Steve Bassett in the U.K. the likes of Richard Hoagland, Nick Pope, Larry Warren, Peter Robbins etc. will be there.

The link to check out is:

exopolitics.org.uk...

I received a message from Steve Bassett and I don't think he will mind if I share these few words with you:

If you listen closely you can hear it coming.

Take these words anyway you like.

All these people are working/networking together so it's all or nothing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join