It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 truth movement 2009. w/ video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
the videos explain themselves.

Im going to upload and post as i go.

(EDIT) more vids!

[edit on 9/12/2009 by ugie1028]

[edit on 9/12/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Images. (more to come)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e14c8e853d2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5de6d6e818d3.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83624ef1da95.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7cabf4e42562.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/940b807834b7.jpg[/atsimg]

(Mods, can u help with some of the images, only half of them show up.)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Star, and flag
thanks for posting these! I'm glad to see some response, or coverage of the truther's. Seems like who was involved ended up being a very diverse group.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Star, and flag
thanks for posting these! I'm glad to see some response, or coverage of the truther's. Seems like who was involved ended up being a very diverse group.

it was young/old black/white, religious and non religious.

It was very diverse.

ITS FUNNY that the only media coverage we got was from a spanish tv station, and the russia today news channel. ill try and find the video from these, or if anyone wants to contribute, go ahead, im still uploading media. (this is a thread in progress)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Russia today news article here: (with video)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Direct link to article: russiatoday.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
more pics and video uploading. just returned from getting my 2 discs that i forgot at my friends place. they are being uploaded now, so, enjoy the videos i have posted.

peace & love

~Ugie

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Great videos I really enjoyed them it makes you feel that you are really there.

Next year I will be there and I am going to spend a year trying to encourage as many people possible. This should be a big event; hundreds of thousands of people should have shown up to protest. There must be a way to reach more people on a larger scale.
Thanks for the videos I am happy to see people really care for the truth and are willing to fight for it. Looks like our media has failed to televise any of this, they should be a shamed. There’s your proof folks, how the media hides the truth by not covering these important events.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

thanks!!

im surprised there has not been any replies.

Yea the media has been ignoring the truth movement and what-not. they had marched to the cnn building and a few other places on the tenth.

I have more videos im uploading. im probably going to do it in a reply or edit soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
s306.photobucket.com...

here are the images. there was too many to post on the ats media so i uploaded them there.

i am also throwing in another movie in the OP in a few minutes. (still uploading)

i think i uploaded over 3 1/2 gigs of video.

Ill have more pictures tomorrow. my friend was shooting more pictures than i was, waiting on the e-mail.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
We need to merge the 9/11 truth movement and the current tea-party movement. After all at it's roots it's what is really fueling the tea-party movemnet is distrust in the government. It is this distrust that binds us together and even if you don't believe the Gov directly caused 9/11 you could certainly agree we don't trust them enough to tell us the truth. That is the kernel that could grow into a powerful message with the tea party in regards to 9/11 truth. Eyes are being opened every day!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

My thoughts exactly. these two movements should be merged, the goals are literally the same. get the truth out, & get rid of the fed....

Dont forget to leave comments, keep this thread alive!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/614298f28a8a.jpeg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9/13/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I am amazed there isn’t more people posting in this thread and supporting this movement for demanding truth and a new investigation into 911.
We should be pulling together to figure a way to reach millions of people and demand answers from this administration. It appears the Obama administration has no intention of looking into the crimes of the Bush administration, when they know a great in justices has been done to the American people. It sends a strong messaged to the American people that our government can do, as it likes without any accountability including murdering its own citizens. If we do not hold these treasonous leaders accountable for their actions, then we the people are sending a messaged to our government that we will not hold you all accountable, we are saying its ok.

One has to ask what kind of government murders it own people.

How can we just sit in our homes and do nothing, freedom is not free we must fight for it.
There is always someone powerful who want to take our freedoms away from us, even in our United States.
I think it is wonderful there are many “brave people” who did show up in NYC to do peaceful demonstrations and let this government know we are not going away.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

I am amazed there isn’t more people posting in this thread and supporting this movement for demanding truth and a new investigation into 911.
We should be pulling together to figure a way to reach millions of people and demand answers from this administration. It appears the Obama administration has no intention of looking into the crimes of the Bush administration, when they know a great in justices has been done to the American people. It sends a strong messaged to the American people that our government can do, as it likes without any accountability including murdering its own citizens. If we do not hold these treasonous leaders accountable for their actions, then we the people are sending a messaged to our government that we will not hold you all accountable, we are saying its ok.

One has to ask what kind of government murders it own people.

How can we just sit in our homes and do nothing, freedom is not free we must fight for it.
There is always someone powerful who want to take our freedoms away from us, even in our United States.
I think it is wonderful there are many “brave people” who did show up in NYC to do peaceful demonstrations and let this government know we are not going away.

It makes me mad no one or anyone has commented on this.

I went there to provide an inside view of the demonstrations.

i spent my money, my precious time, to help inform people on ATS.

IM not mad at the community, but it makes me sad that no ones paying attention...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It makes me mad no one or anyone has commented on this.

I went there to provide an inside view of the demonstrations.

i spent my money, my precious time, to help inform people on ATS.

IM not mad at the community, but it makes me sad that no ones paying attention...

I agree it makes me mad with all the people here on ATS that supports the truth, have not even bothered to say THANK YOU.

I hate to think that most people have given up they must think, what we do is hopeless.
I could not live with myself just doing nothing.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I know man, its discouraging to see that my hard work doesnt get noticed... i did this for you guys...

I dont expect a thanks, or anything like that, but just some kind of discussion, or any kind of recognition.

(sigh)

Tough love... i guess.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

WOW i almost forgot to post this vid.

This one... just made my jaw drop hearing this.

(edit: VIDEO WILL BE AVAIL once it finishes processing on youtube)

[edit on 9/13/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
thanks for videos, amazing how many people, they can no longer be called 'mad conspiracy theorists' then

how possible still 10% of 'bin laden believers' holding all the media power

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

No problem, just tryin to share this stuff with everyone.

Might be going to the G20 in Pittsburgh, night have more vids.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I simply find it amazing that with all the groups that gather together to protest anything i.e. the tea party, healthcare, political parties, 10'ers, birther's, deather's, immergration and many others that it is the TRUTHER"S that show unity!

As another poster states, their are every mix of races coming together in peace asking questions that 83% of the world wants to know "What really happened on 9/11?" and it's only the MSM and our Gov that doesn't want the truth to be known.

Bravo for your post and bravo to the 9/11 Truther's who are keeping this movement alive. Awesome!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join