It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Aerial "Milk Bottles" Photographed By Game Trail Cameras

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

More Aerial "Milk Bottles" Photographed By Game Trail Cameras

www.earthfiles.com

“These ‘milk bottle’ photographs, are unique because they show the object behind a tree branch. This finally settles the reflection/real object controversy; whatever it is, this new data clearly confirms it is a real object.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
First Orbs and Rods.....now Milk Bottles! Astounding! Seriously though it is quite interesting phenomena, and when you view some of the more pics in the link, one may observe that some of this aerial phenomena appears to coincide with light trail remnanst above and below the object...
What do you think Ladies & Gentlemen~
LOVE

www.earthfiles.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Perhaps, similar to 'rods' these are just light reflecting off of a fast moving insect? If it was some sort of creature or spirit or something, I'd imagine the dog in the one photo would have seen it or been spooked by it.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
maybe a smurf transporter system?

hehe

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Very strange!

I wonder if it is a commonality in the construction of these trail cameras that is causing the same repeated artifact.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousMoose

Do you know how close the bug would have to be to the camera? The 1 photo looks like the bug is quite a distance away(behind a tree). The conversation between bob and chris seems to imply he hasn't been able to replicate.

I'd think the person would be able to replicate every night if it were bugs.

But hey they could be lying.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Must be some kind of sensor or probe. Why aren't the animals scared off by it?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think we are seeing more and more attempts at project Bluebeam activity.
Practice... Practice... Practice.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
When we see them in "day light", THEN we will
be sure they are not some kind of reflections
made in/by the zooming system of the camera,
or by its own flash bulb. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
My guess is that this is some kind of anomaly with the camera.
The images are too consistent and though they appear to be
glowing there is no light from them reflecting off other objects
or animals. The animals apparently have no regard for these objects either which leads to me the conclusion that this is something
within the camera itself. nothing to get excited about here.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
When I was young I saw a milk bottle rise from the floor of my room and slowly go straight up through the ceiling. This is what these things are shaped like a giant baby bottle is what the one I saw looked like.

I thought it very weird until just now. This confirms what I saw was real and quite possibly many of these things flying around at night.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's a reflection of the flash. Maybe a traffic sign or some such thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

this. or glow sitcks and fishing line.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
maybe a ground hugging weather balloon
or someone throwing a milk bottle...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Yeah It looks uniformly like a spectrum one would expect to see in a reflection.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Given the repeated occurrences of this in different places and times it seems unlikely to me to be a hoax.

Again, one of those mysteries that for now remains unsolved. It seems very plausible to me that if we are being monitored by whomever, they would use various discreet methods. It is only happenstance that we catch the evidence.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yeah, but how do you explain those mythical beasts in the camera?

2nd line...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

That's weird. They use flashes on game trail cameras? That doesn't seem to make sense.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
Very strange!

I wonder if it is a commonality in the construction of these trail cameras that is causing the same repeated artifact.

You are close. I have a pretty good idea what is causing these milk bottle images, and if the photographer would provide a photograph of how this camera is mounted (using a separate camera of course) it would enable me to evaluate my theory.

The issue is not so much the construction of the camera itself, but has to do with how the camera is mounted. Note there is a rectangular opening at the top of the camera

Gamespy D-40 digital camera

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51f65c279399.jpg[/atsimg]

Let's say that opening is used with some string or a nylon tie to attach to a tree branch which sticks out a little bit in front of the camera.

The tree branch won't show up directly in the lens if it only sticks out a little bit, but the flash can reflect off the branch and enter the lens as "lens flare" and you will get something that looks exactly like this, it looks like the flash reflecting off of something just above the flash. (like whatever the camera is mounted to perhaps, or something else just above the camera?

Lens Flare

To determine if what is in your photo is in fact lens flare you would need to look at the surrounding lighting conditions. For lens flare to occur a significant light source would need to be present. The flash from camera could create the flare but would be somewhat unlikely unless it were reflected back into the camera from a mirror or other highly reflective object.

It doesn't have to be a mirror or highly reflective object in this case because if the object is just above the flash, the flash will be so close to it that even a tree branch will reflect HUGE amounts of light just because it's so close.

Lens flare is caused by intense external light reflecting internally in the camera.

I'm pretty sure it's lens flare, and the flash on the camera is the source, but what I'm not sure of is what the flash is reflecting off of. My guess is something above the camera. A photo of the camera setup could help to answer this question.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
They look just like military IR glow sticks. the same milk bottle shape when seen through a night vision scope. its caused by the fluid going to the bottom of the stick.

I use IR glow sticks with my night vision scope at night in the desert.

When i go hiking in the desert at night arrow head hunting i hang a IR glow stick from the antenna of my truck so i can see it from a distances as i walk back to the truck.

By the way glow sticks were invented here at China Lake Calif

www.freepatentsonline.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join