It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frog embryo changed into a salamander?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I haven't posted in awhile, but i recently found this information, its not brand new, but i couldnt really find anything about it on here so.....

~
"Russian scientist Dr. Peter Gariaev discovered that DNA absorbs light photons in its surrounding area, and causes the photons to spiral through the molecule itself. This spiraling effect will continue in the same spot for up to 30 days after the DNA is physically removed from that spot -- and this effect is called the 'DNA Phantom'. Bariaev also shined a gentle laser beam through a developing salamander embryo and redirected it into a developing frog embryo. This caused the frog embryo's DNA to completely re-code itself with the instructions to build a healthy adult salamander (!), even though the two embryos were in hermetically sealed containers and only the light was allowed to pass through"
~

Hmm i wonder what else this could do...??..

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Could you also post the link to the article?

That is pretty incredible...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
okay first is a link to prove some of his past.....
potentiation.net...

Then some stuff that gets alittle different..... www.rexresearch.com...

And this is where i found that exact quote..
quantumtouch.groupee.net...

And I found out about this from...
www.youtube.com...
(he mentions this in his discussion)

[edit on 12-9-2009 by KingAtlas]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

so, the laser passed through a salamander embryo then hit a frog embryo which transsformed into a salamander embryo?

that is whack...I bet mad scientists are dreaming up all sorts of stuff now

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Torroidal waves don't get much press in the US. That's a good find.!
I'm going to look into this a little deeper..The implications are amazing.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Fake. Sorry.

Stop trolling this forum.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

And you know this is fake, how?
Seems that your post was the most trolling of the lot so far.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Yeah, it probably was. These things don't deserve serious replies though. It's completely inconsistent with the way DNA works, which is through enzymatic transcription of DNA -- which is a physical chemical (ex. deoxyribonucleic acid, NOT light or anything like it) into RNA, and then into protein (via ribosome complex). Enzymes, obviously, do not transcribe from light. Additionally, it takes more than the DNA code itself to control a cell -- DNA is methylated, histones are acetylated, and so forth. You can easily Google these terms to understand what I'm talking about. Start with the Wiki article of the central dogma if you'd like to know how DNA basically works.

Essentially, the way the information was presented and its absolute inconsistency with how biological organisms work made its falsehood extremely obvious.

Feel free to ask me questions, perhaps in a U2U if you don't want to feed this thread anymore. I just don't want to waste any more time on this silly topic.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Johnmike]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

Well, although I also agree that this is fake...:

I know that radiation and certain changes in photon absorption can alter RNA and DNA enough to cause genetic problems. Right? Cancer, abnormalities in populations...

I don't think it would be enough to completely change species.

But it could have altered it enough to make it LOOK like a different species.

Yes?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet something a long these lines has been done via black projects. Pretty crazy stuff...DNA truly is remarkable.

We've been studying, tampering and working with DNA for decades now...somethings bound to come out of it.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

What you're talking about is essentially when a photon destabilizes a portion of the DNA molecule (it's a giant molecule) and causes it to lose a nucleotide somehow, altering or deleting part of the genetic code. Usually your cell "realizes" this through a DNA damage checkpoint and kills itself through apoptosis. You don't really get systemic DNA changes through this kind of thing for that reason -- by being irradiated, you're killing cells more than you're changing genetic code. Cells that do survive a change in genetic code, however, are usually broken. That is, you can't simply change DNA at will and expect a different organism. Genetic codes are surprisingly fragile (look into our early attempts at simple genetic engineering through viral DNA insertion. Hint: horrific death), so while TV might teach you that a change in DNA due to radiation will give you super powers or a second head, you're infinitely more likely to exclusively cause damage.

Another major problem here is that any genetic change will not be systemic, since it won't be the same in each cell. The only way for that to happen is if you irradiate gametes (ex. eggs or sperm) and they not only survive an alteration in their genetic code but also either retain the ability to competitively fertilize an egg or join with a sperm cell (sperm and egg, respectively). And then the genetic code change must be moderate enough to not result in an instant death in the organism before birth, or immediately following birth. It's a lot harder than you think; the only reason we ever see it is because of sheer magnitude.

But that is one long digression. What is being claimed here is nothing even reminiscent of genetic damage through radiation. Instead, it's some kind of bull# claim that photons are moving through a DNA molecule and somehow transmitting genetic information along a laser shined through one embryo with another behind it. Just imagine a guy lining up two embryos, shining a laser through both of them, and claiming that genetic information is being transmitted along the laser beam -- that's exactly what is being claimed here, and it's hilariously wrong.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Okay i understand what you are saying, but the guy who discovered this, is not a crackpot mad scientist, he is a respected and known scientist.
He has been credited with the discovery of "wave genetics".

I mean i need to do some more research but, i think that to denouce anything as impossible, especially in the field of genetics, is highly unacceptable as any scientist will tell you.

here are some links refering to more information:

www.rialian.com...

~ (this is a patent for a laser, which i believe is the one used)
USPTO Application #: 20060034729
Title: Optical sensor with layered plasmon structure for enhanced detection of chemical groups by sers

Abstract: An optical sensor and method for use with a visible-light laser excitation beam and a Raman spectroscopy detector, for detecting the presence chemical groups in an analyte applied to the sensor are disclosed. The sensor includes a substrate, a plasmon resonance mirror formed on a sensor surface of the substrate, a plasmon resonance particle layer disposed over the mirror, and an optically transparent dielectric layer about 2-40 nm thick separating the mirror and particle layer. The particle layer is composed of a periodic array of plasmon resonance particles having (i) a coating effective to binding analyte molecules, (ii) substantially uniform particle sizes and shapes in a selected size range between 50-200 nm (ii) a regular periodic particle-to-particle spacing less than the wavelength of the laser excitation beam. The device is capable of detecting analyte with an amplification factor of up to 1012-1014, allowing detection of single analyte molecules. (end of abstract)
~

*this link is to show some accreditation and his current status*
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

*this is his current workplace*
www.heartmath.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Okay so this is an old thread of mine, but I have somethings to add to it, that help that cause.
I wanted to see if there were any updates to this data.
So..

Okay so this is so interesting ,

The new feature that makes this discovery distinctly different from many other previously undertaken attempts to measure and identify subtle energy fields [1] is that the field of the DNA phantom has the ability to be coupled to conventional electromagnetic fields of laser radiation and as a consequence, it can be reliably detected and positively identified using standard optical techniques.

DNA phantom Effect

Now this is a big article but aa really interesting read, here is a quote then source,

In 1990, a group of Russian physicists, molecular biologists, biophysicists, geneticists, embryologists and linguists began a study of DNA. The research project was directed by Dr. Peter Gariaev, Ph.D, a Biophysicist and Molecular Biologist who is a member of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Academy of Sciences in New York. During their eight year study, the researchers discovered that our DNA is also a complex, biological, micro-computer chip. And that micro-chip communicates with its environment. Dr. Gariaev found that the basic structure of DNA alkaline pairs is the same as that of human language. So it can be influenced and repro­grammed solely by the thought waves in our environment. When we Think, we set into motion vibrations of a very high degree, but just as real as the vibrations of light, heat, sound, electricity. William W. Atkinson Dr. Vladimir Poponin, Ph.D, is recognized worldwide as a leading expert in quantum biology, including the nonlinear dynamics of DNA and the interactions of the weak electro-magnetic fields within biological systems. As a joint researcher with Dr. Gariaev, Dr. Poponin discovered that, within our DNA, there are levels of structure and function that direct the operations of our entire genetic blueprint. Surrounding our DNA chain, there is a field structure that is multi-dimensional.[ii]

(sorry its so big) heres the source DNA awakening

Here is a recent interview of the good Dr.

The doctor's name I first brought up here is Dr. Peter Gariaev , he is now called the "father of wave genetics"

Interesting how much can change.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
also find the replies funny, how this was all so fake in 2009 haha

See give it enough time, and I am right haha

new topics

top topics

join