It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

p-900 info???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
talking about it being in video games. it is the weapon of choice in farcry

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
devilwasp,,,,thats why we are here ,,to find out the truth about things,,,ats is a great site for this!!..anyway most guns can be modified today to an extent,,,but you can only go so far,,,im working on making a flare gun out of my toaster,,,it aint gonna be easy,,,lol

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
madmartinez...dont get me started on farcry!!!! that game is DA BOMB!! ,,,i was scared it would not work on my geforce 5900 fx ,,couse i was told it had the best graphics of any game so far,,,,,and it does,,
...my pick in farcy is the oicw..

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Cheers for this thread wararts. Seems like not much evidence can be uncovered. Looks like it could be an early model of this F2000

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by minimi]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
thanks minimi,,,,yes you could be right,,as FN makes them both,, good find,,,

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wararts
here is the p-120

This is not P-120. It is a fictive weapon from the legendary (well, for a maniac, ME) anime "Ghost in the Shell", named the ZASTABA NOSLE CZN-M22
aka '9WEAPON'

section9.8m.com...

Will appear in "Ghost Ops": www.ghostopsmod.com...

In the East they are crazy about these airsoft weapons, fictive and sometimes looking cooler than the original

still, some of these you showed before might have equivalents in reality

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
TY johnny i had no idea!!!! ....nice modeling work ,,,

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

another one,,,

strange... looks like it's made of trash parts
USP match compensator...
a SOCOM supressor...
G-36C picatinny rail... (So I think)
And a folded buttstock like in sniper rifles...

What use is all this?

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
yeah johnny...it looks like a poor mans p90 custom ,,,all made with junk parts,,,hey but if your on a tight wallet???then maybe??? or not,,lol

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
By the way... this mod will beat CS
but that's not the topic (once there were great models in 3D to view in Anark Client)...

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
yeah,,i have seen alot of great mods in www.renderosity.com cool site!!

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

a cool one!!

Also like the supressor. And this is the only one looking realistic... Can't be sure.
There are mods of the P90 out there... But they only look like this:
dboy.cpgl.net...

The FN wouldn't sell a licence to eastern companies, only P90 available are oribinal belgian or western products, according to my knowledge

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
still i think that we got alot of chinese weapon addicts ,,altering the FN herstal guns,,,lol
and i have even seen a p90 with a granade launcher hooked up to it....if you can bealive that!!...

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

here is the p-120

Oh my god! You found the gun that inspired Rare to create the RCP-120 in Perfect Dark.

But on the subject of the P-90... horizontal 50 round clip, 5.7 milimeter ammunition, rail on top for laser sight and scope...

Now I am a fan of the FN P-90 and the P-900 in the picture is an airsoft replica. To make the P-90 fire a 5.7 mm and .223 caliber bullet from the same gun is hard to do since there would need to be two firiring mechanisms, and both surely could not fire at the same time.

The attached .223 clip is from a FN F2000 (same gun in Splinter Cell) and their is no room in the P-90 stock to fit a firiring mechanism for the F2000 clip. Their is no cocking lever of any kind in all the photos that would suggest the P-900 being able to fire a .223 round from the F2000 clip.

I said it before and I will say it agian the P-900 is a fake. It is a modified Airsoft replica of the FN P-90.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

yeah! that always was fishy,,ive heard some explanations for it,,,like theres an expansion unit in its rear that holds 308? rounds ,,i think.. and the barrel and chambre have been modified for this type of ammo,,,
but its still a mistery to me..and the websites where i have seen this gun are all in chinese!!!!

Yeah and the only sites I find it on is on paintbal sites.
On most of them its posted by a user called "Iceman".

I'll ask my sister about the FN P-900, if it exists. Shes the head accountant at FN here in belgium.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
acejk25 thanks for the info!!..
...thematrix yeah asker her if you can stick a 223 clip on a p90...and maybe she can get me a discount on the f2000...

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by wararts]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
www.splintercell.com...

this is an interesting, still unreal concept, the P-190 Sticky Shocker from Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
if i had a dollar for every modified p90 there was,,i could finaly get that dragon anti tank missile launcher ive always wanted....

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I do have some info on this fascinating little weapon.
I do not believe the weapon in the picture actually fires M-16 ammo as the clip on the side implies. The design of the P-90 and M-16 ammo are NOT COMPATIBLE, even with chamber and barrel modification. Also, If the weapon were capable of firing M-16 ammo, it could not have a P-90 mag attached as the mag covers the breech of the weapon when attached. These are not the only inconsistencies I see but the most obvious.
To find out more about the P-90 I suggest the following sites:
fnmg.com/products/p90/p90.htm
html//:world.guns.ru

The first is FN's website, the makers of this fine weapon and the second is the most comprehensive gun listing I have found to date on the web!
I hope this helps!
As an iteresting aside, if you go to world.guns, look up the G-36 by HK. This is currently my favorite weapon. you can see it in Bourne Identity. Very cool!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join