It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand new interview with Jane Burgermeister - "few weeks until... ...swine flu [vaccinations]"!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
i just came across this from www.projectcamelot.org... , and i'm viewing it now, but i figured i'd go ahead and post it here for everyone else:

...so far i'm at the part where she says, "we're coming to a point where we have only perhaps a few weeks until the government here in Austria, and other governments around the world, intend to start injecting people with so-called "Swine Flu" vaccine material..."

is it true?!!

i mean, i hear a lot about this very subject daily here on ATS, but c'mon, this is from Ms. Burgermeister herself!!

if you haven't heard of her, then maybe you should read up on her story and listen to the interview, which i'm going to finish right now!

what's everyone think of what the latest is?

her story
en.wikipedia.org...

her website:
www.theflucase.com...

[edit on 12-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Hey, thanks for the video, which is also on the David Icke website. I will watch the video and let you know.

It is already clear that the governments want to vaccinate every life and soul in the world, but what else did she say?

Here in Taiwan they are using some crappy vaccine made in Taiwan. It's not even tested on animals...crazy...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

it looks like i'm going to have to finish this interview tomorrow, because as it is i'm only going to get a few hours' sleep...

can you elaborate on what vaccinations they're using in Taiwan right now??

...is it for Swine Flu?

[edit on 12-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
well i just finished watching it, and i can't say that i disagree with any of it!

she talks about her experience with working in the media and she says how they are "totally controlled", she tells how France plans to implement enforcements for the Swine Flu vaccinations there, and she also tells what we can do about these vaccinations... safety in numbers can totally help us prevent getting them, whether it's illegal or not for us to decline them.

i suggest watching the video to anyone, which is not even an hour long!

please let me know what you think guys!

...hopefully i didn't sacrifice almost 2 of my 5 hours of sleep for nothing!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is shocking. Government terror and terror state on our doorsteps now! Among else, detailed instructions on how to force and round up “unwilling” parts of the population (Interview 32:15–35:15).

Support Jane Burgermeister. And tf wake up NOW.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by DeepSea]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I just finished watching it, and am impressed by this beautiful person who has put it all on the line for us. There are several things that Jane says that are new information to me, including the replacement of powerful police figures in Austria, which probably must have been if not supporting her, at least not opposing her. And now they have NWO leadership in those positions, which is disturbing, but not surprising. Star and flag for starting this thread!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

The local news broadcasters reported last evening that the swine flu vaccine has been discovered to be effective in just one dose. YAY! Now we don't have to worry about getting two or three doses, just one will do. I find that extremely odd and disturbing.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

absolutely!

how do they know this so surely?!!

they just seem to have all the answers, don't they...

it's a little suspicious when someone has an answer for everything - like how they "knew" that the Middle East was responsible for 9/11 hours after it happened, even though they didn't launch the "official" investigation for it until 440 days later... ...even though they cleared the rubble/steel from the towers within weeks to sell it overseas, therefore manipulating a crime-scene and destroying evidence...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
reply to post by Hazelnut

absolutely!

how do they know this so surely?!!

It's because they just found that out, which I find disturbing, because they don't know exactly how well this vaccine works, but apparently it works! So basically it was still on it's testing phase.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

The local news broadcasters reported last evening that the swine flu vaccine has been discovered to be effective in just one dose. YAY! Now we don't have to worry about getting two or three doses, just one will do. I find that extremely odd and disturbing.

Yes, the dose with the nano chip in the tip.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
in the new lecture from this weekend by Alex Collier, he says that the Swine Flu vaccinations will "permanently damage your DNA"!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i wonder if he's right, but i'd also rather be safe than sorry!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Great OP thanks, starred and flagged!
The best of her interview is when she gives power to the people
and makes it clear that every person counts when it comes
to resistance! Each one of us, resisting this power grab
is a wrench into the works! Power to the people!

[edit on 22-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
exactly how much work has she had done on her face? always a tad dubious about anyone who's tried to change the way they look so much... although this pains me because i really want to believe what she's telling us here and i pretty much feel she's speaking the truth... but that has now sown a massive seed in my mind... 'real', 'normal' people do not have that much plastic/botox in their face at that age

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ugh.. I can't wait for vaccinations to be well under way, so we can finally dismiss all the ridiculous claims (at least in the U.S.) that there will be forced vaccinations. So far, aside from a blurb on the radio, and hearing Dr. Oz on his new show touting how important it is, I've not seen or heard anything.

We've already heard the President say these will not be mandatory. I doubt any state will want to start the precedent that their state will be mandatory. That's a great way to ensure your state will soon be suffering after a huge # of people move out.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Unfortunately, project camelot has a very poor track record in my book.

They brought me David Wilcock and I found he was probably a fraud.

They brought be Bill Deagle, who I found was definantly a fraud.

Then they presented me with George Green who is of course, is now a no body because according to him, we were going to be nuked, in the middle of world war 3 and somewhere in the middle of that aliens which are actually demons were going to destroy our souls.

Then they brought me other people who I believe are also frauds.

Then there is this woman. Who is this woman? I have no clue who she is.

Want to guess what she will end up being?

Project Camelot has absolutely no credibility in my books.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

well, i wouldn't give up hope entirely on them, because i always support an outlet for information, whether it's legit or false! ...i think it's nice that i can hear all sides of the story, and put the pieces of the puzzle together with my own insight and common sense.

besides, i don't like Kerry anyway, however, i always love hearing what David Wilcock's got to say, and mostly all of his material makes sense and checks out.
now, whether Project Camelot is good or bad makes no difference - it's only up to the quality of material from the people they interview that makes the difference! in other words, don't shoot the messenger...

i wouldn't rule them out completely, and i still hear what they've got to say as much as i can.

by the way, did you watch the Burgermeister interview yet?
so far, Jane seems to be one of the MOST credible guests that they've ever interviewed!

[edit on 28-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i just wanted to post the link to the other thread that contains more interviews from Ms. Burgermeister - even the latest post of mine in there has an audio interview:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join