It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Odd - 9/11/01 Stock Market 9605 - 9/11/09 Stock Market 9605! Stander tell us the meaning!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
I do agree, the numbers mean something - and the fact of 10 cents difference and looking at it as 10 times the impact of 9/11 is also interesting.

That was one of the major arguments in selecting the day of the attack: there had to be the now-you-see-it-now-you-don't feature. Number 10 lives between 9 and 11, unless it gets hit by a plane and collapses to be no more.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Anyone remember the lotto numbers of 9/11/2002?

It also cost $11.00 for a student to see the top of the Twin Towers. Ironic, as there were so many "art students" (read: Israeli Mossad agents) arrested on and after 9-11; some with box cutters, bomb making materials, and thousand of dollars stuffed into their socks. Some of them lived in the empty floors of the Towers, apparently with enough discretion to build their own balcony! But I digress...

Edit: Feeling generous, so here's a money related synchronicity, the currency symbols match the month and day of each attack:

Nothing to see here, move along...

synchromysticismforum.com...

[edit on 9/13/2009 by ViolatoR]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ViolatoR

Wow, what an amazing forum there - that you linked, I had no idea about all the syncs and heads up given, pre 911. You will see my name there soon,

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
OH, yeah - one other thing - there is a prediction that the market is going to start a major crash this next week, from a certain program.

So you're looking for clues to support a webbot prediction?

Those with the control will pull the rug when they're damn well and ready...those of us who awake know it's all smoke and mirrors, and our fiat system is all set to fail.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Please notice.......

9 (0+6+0+5=)11 both days......

Even more astounding.........

Totally incredible...it takes seeing it to believe...and even then...

Like why in 2004 Hurricane Charlie hit Punta Gorda Fl......

If one puts the names of the two Counties hardest hit there.....

Charlotte County and Lee County...one gets a
Lotte Char-Lee........

Does the supranatural really exist????

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Check out this gold chart from 9/11/09

The intra day high was 1011.90!

link: stockcharts.com...$GOLD

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Okay, now THAT is weird.

Also, yesterday after reading this thread, I looked at my clock and it was 1:11 PM LOL. What the heck? Things like this always trip me out.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ok. Stock market closed at 9626. 9/6+2+6=14 9/14 Today's date. Getting weirder. I smell a very big rat.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Let me ask you einstiens who responded this is not the beginnings of a Market Crash... How do you know...?
give me some information to digest, because we are running on Fumes and that aint good.... so Azz Gazz or Grazz, no one rides for free...

Yes, it is true we could continue to go higher, however, we are at such over valued levels, even a small pull back could trigger another DEPRESSION, the likes of which the world has never seen before, the world has never been connected like it is today - before.
Humans and Greed and Nationalism will destroy this One World Government, our job is to survive it...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Reinhardt replied to the questions that folks posted him in the past few days. Unfortunately, I can't be sure if this answer was directed to my question or not, but here it is, anyway: "i think u r onto something;-)". Here's his link again if you want to look at the questions and answers. I asked if he thought it was a coincidence or not.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Managing stock market risk starts with identifying the various types of risks and then taking action to mitigate the impact of risk on your investment portfolio.

Thanks
Penny Stocks
penny stock

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join