It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Odd - 9/11/01 Stock Market 9605 - 9/11/09 Stock Market 9605! Stander tell us the meaning!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

I know I'll sound like a nitpicker...but the closing from the 10th and the opening on the 11th differ by $.30; not the same.

sure its only $30 difference for 100 shares on the Index, but it represents goo gobs of cash in that world.

Considering that noone crashed 2 planes into the WTC and 1 into the Pentagon overnight...its about normal.

I would expect after this non-event of a weekend and assuming there is no nuke attack as someone else predicted the market will probably OPEN higher Monday.

I think the sign of the market closing at such a near exact price, differing by very little over the 8 years, is an optimistic symbol in general.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The meaning...I think...is that the former PTB have lost the US Treasury.

The $.10 difference that emerged between the 8 years in the value of the Dow Jones.

That's $10 on the smallest round lot for the index. Alexander Hamilton is on the $10 bill and is the first Secretary of the Treasury.

Thus... in the past 8 years one of the things the former PTB have lost is the US Treasury.

I wonder who got it?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The Dow is an index of values measured in US dollars($)

This index is strictly a magic spell woven by the magicians that control the
kabbalistic matrix we often refer to as the world

This spell is designed to captivate the imagination of all of those who gaze upon it magial numbers

While under the hex of this number spell the victim becomes focused on the numbers of the index, which are irrelevent.

The real purpose of the money spell is to cast a web that catches all who are concentrating only on the numbers themselves.

Once the spell is invoced all knowlegde of VALUE is trivialized into the paper chase of PRICE

THe Dow index focuses only on price(quauntity of money) to distract us from value(what money buys)

While 2001's 9605 and 2009's 9605 are the same number and represent the same prices, they in fact represent two different values

How many more dollars are in the global economy in 2009 as compared to
2001 ?... nobody really knows, but we do know that there have been trillions of dollars added to the market since October 2008

Inflation 101 tells us that these master magicians have trapped us in the price spell and have taken all of our value

Less value of money means more work(labor) for money

Well played sirs !

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm waiting for a 3rd sign in the stock market.

(This may freak people out, if they don't know it yet.)

The first sign was on Sept 29/2008: The Dow had it's largest daily point loss in it's plus 100 year history!!! And the number of points it dropped was the number that represents the numerical signature of God: 777 points. (actually it was 777.7 point drop when rounding up to the nearest decimal point(officially: 777.68))(see following wikipedia link for confirmation: en.wikipedia.org... ). It happened on Sept 29th which was the Feast day of three Archangels: St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael.
That day at the end of September, and at the end of the 3rd quarter, was positioned at a pivotal turning point in the world economy. In the immediate month following Sept 29, we saw the U.S. Consumer Confidence Index sink to it's all-time low in it's 41-year history...dropping below 40.0 for the first time with a reading of 38.0 for October. September's 2008's reading was 59.8(revised to 61.4). The next 5 out of 6 months had the Consumer Confidence Index(CCI) remain under 40.0 with a low of 25.3 in February. Concurrently, the stock market dropped from Dow 11,100 near the end of September to an early March low of dow 6,400.

So, here we see that the market produced God's 777.7 signature number: on the day the Dow Jones index suffered it's biggest end of day point loss on record(this is not the biggest percentage loss though), on the day that was the Feast day of a trio of Archangel's, and on a day that could be viewed as the major starting point in time with the immediate month and quarter to follow exhibiting the start of the public awakening coupled with collapse in: consumer confidence, in GDP(gross domestic product), stock market levels, accelerating unemployment levels and possibly other deteriorating indicators of an economies health.

Sign #2: On March 6--note the date "(march 6: 3rd month Sixth day : three six --- 3 "sixes", the stock market ended it's bear market on a low of.....can you guess it.....a low of: "666"--Satan's recognized numerical signature-- So, now we have Satan's signature to accompany God's signature in the market.

Bouncing off that 666 in the S&P500 index. (666.79 to be exact) (The S&P500 is the 2nd most watched index other than the the Dow Jones index). Directly following this 666 turning point the market experiences it's greatest three month (or more) stock market rally since the 1930's!! Satan represents false promises and false hope....with the stock market going up on the 666-Satan rally the "hope" that the economic problems are over, and the "hope" that the stock market crash is fully behind us has returned to the sheep.
Satan represents the opponent of God. the God sign indicates the market to ultimately crash, while the Satan sign indicates the market to rise and provide opposition against the God sign.

Also, in looking at the letters of the "S&P500/Standard&Poor's 500 index" in which the 666 occurred, you will find all the five letters that spell out the word S-A-T-A-N in the first six letters of the index name.

Verify the 666 low price of the S&P 500 on March 6, 2009 here:
ca.finance.yahoo.com...^GSPC&d=8&e=13&f=2009&g=d&a=0&b=3&c=1950&z=66&y=66

Now, I wait to see *IF* a "3rd MAJOR turning point" in the market provides a sign that the 666-rally is over and followed by the biggest stock market crash in American history. Maybe the rally lasts 666 days? or 6m6w6d: 6 months 6 weeks and 6 days??

Another thing: I do not for 1 second consider this 9605(Sept11) to be a 3rd sign.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
to add more to the weirdness of this coincidence 9605 so add (6+0+5) = 11 therefore the closing was 9 11. Do you get the feeling that someone is manipulating the market?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
to add to the weirdness here is a thought 9605 or 9 ((6+0+5)=11) therefore the market closed at 9 11. get it?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I must say this is one of the most interesting and perplexing things i've read on ATS in a while. It's so simple yet so intriguing. Im keeping my eyes on this thread, i dont buy much into the whole numerology aspect and its association with government but this is interesting to say the least.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I've read this thread from the beginning to this point.

A very interesting read.

I have no valuable comment, but I will keep reading the future posts.

This may be just a coincidence, but its a very odd one.

S & F,

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Very interesting perspective on the numbers and on the market.

IMO - I do believe the sign is there for the market to start dropping.

the question is.... are those numbers an "inside" sign that people in the know understand. Will there be a sell off, as there was after 911?

Will this coming week, be turmoil on Wall Street?

I have loved the input and the way people have looked at the numbers and posted about it, in this thread. People have made me look at things a little different.

Very odd, very odd indeed!

[edit on 12-9-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
Satan represents the opponent of God. the God sign indicates the market to ultimately crash, while the Satan sign indicates the market to rise and provide opposition against the God sign.

Yea, but tptb that control the market are satanists. It could also symbolize how the market SHOULD collapse but doesn't. If the market was a real market, it would've stayed collapsed. However, the satanists may be showing how they actually have the power to keep it going.

Of course, this is all theoretical guessing. You're theory of another sign is more likely to be right, but I just don't want it to be (yet, anyways
)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
I don't know if that means anything but I will add to this:

abcnews.go.com...

Year after 9/11, the New York State Lottery's numbers on the date of Sept 11, turn out to be......

Yeah, no joke.

I don't know what this means if anything, but it is kinda of strange.

Well this might give us a "clue."

www.redorbit.com...

The Random Event Generator

The machine apparently sensed the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Centre four hours before they happened

I remember that, being from Albany. I watched the numbers come up live as 911. It was freaky and I thought they had planned it.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think the US government knows they can't pull that crap again on the American people. I think it's too obvious now, and I think it backfired on them.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
When some thing is repeated you should pay very close attention. Something important is being told to you.

Not to dismiss the number of people that died that day but the towers represented financial institutions and Americas money wealth and power.

I lean towards more of a financial problem instead of another attack since the numbers appeared on the dow each time.

The -.10 could it stand for a disaster in our financial system 10 times worse than what we've seen so far? Or something that started 10 days ago that went unnoticed?

In relationship to the date and timing perhaps what it is warning us about sets our country into a similar state of chaos and shock.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I don't know how much (if any) stock to place in the whole Timewave Zero novelty theory apparatus, but while looking at it just now (inspired by this thread,) I compared September 2001 - April 2002, and September 2009 - April 2010. What I saw was that on October 7, 2001 (the date of the invasion of Afghanistan,) a long, precipitous decline began, bottoming out in early December that year, which was when a couple of things happened: the Enron collapse (then the largest bankruptcy the U.S. had ever experienced,) and the discovery of John Walker Lindh among prisoners in Afghanistan.

In 2009, rather than there being a "high" from which to fall, I saw an already low, and extremely jagged, "rough" decline, with a sharper one beginning around September 25th or so, and ending around October 28th.

It occurred to me that perhaps the negative ten cents might imply that something with even greater economic or other impact is going to occur, or is already underway, since the loss is greater - though not much greater - than that incurred by the attacks of 9-11.

I don't really know if this synchronicity even means anything at all. I just find it very fascinating and it just, I don't know, gives me "a weird feeling."

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
the question is.... are those numbers an "inside" sign that people in the know understand. Will there be a sell off, as there was after 911?

Will this coming week, be turmoil on Wall Street?

I would think they understand.

I don't have a window into the future. However, if my beliefs are accurate in regards to the "forces" involved with these "signs" we are in for an epic collapse of the stock market, and thus the collapse of the global economy.
This does not mean that the collapse would begin this coming week....for instance it may not begin until 666 days after the March 3rd turning point which is January 2011....and what about 777 days latter... While October 21st(give or take a day) is the "6 months + 6 weeks + 6 days" point from March 3rd...on the other hand this coming week is the last week of the Jewish year which may hold significance due to the 777.7 market closing having occurred just hours before the current Jewish year started.

I really have no hard evidence that the plan to drop-kick the stock market/economy will occur on an expedited schedule. I just have competing idea's....some suggesting the market will peak and fall soon, while other ideas suggest the market will keep inside the 11,100 and 6400 range until 2011.

I should mention, if the market (Dow) goes above 11,100--where it was just before the drop of 777.7--I'll probably stop paying attention to these stock market numbers. Going over 11,100 would signify to me that the divine powers probably aren't involved....the message becoming 666 overpowers 777: "Satan defeats God"...then it would be just the wealthy Satanists playing games I guess. There's also the possibility that it's all simply one hell of coincidence....However, Until I'm proven otherwise the evidence with the stock market and other things that I know about have me mostly convinced that these things are being controlled by forces not made of flesh and bone.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88
reply to post by stander

But the Devil likes to use mirrors in its tricks...so shouldn't its match have been the stock market closing at 5069? Being that it closed as an exact match and not a reflection, perhaps that means the Devil is not as clever as it thought it was.

I guess the real question is who scares you more...the Devil or the alternative.

The devil changes from 666 to 999 without someone suspecting that it's actually the devil. So when the Dow closes on Sep. 10, 2001 at 9605 points, you take 96 as an instruction to make opposite to 05, which is 50. Since the USA comprise 50 states, the devil has a national surprise in his bag.

9 upside down makes 6 -- these symbols are opposites. Here was the puzzle: What kind of opposites was 96 related to: yes and no, up and down, black and white . . . ?

No one could solve it on the national level, so the devil gave it away the next day: 9 was to the NORTH(tower) as 6 was to the SOUTH(tower).

So that was the Dow Jones message 9605 points on 9/10/2001. Bunch of semi-intelligent cretens was about to take down the WTC -- with the devil pulling the strings.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BSA2010
Yea, but tptb that control the market are satanists. It could also symbolize how the market SHOULD collapse but doesn't. If the market was a real market, it would've stayed collapsed. However, the satanists may be showing how they actually have the power to keep it going.

I'm of the mind that President Obama would instruct his financial team to keep the stock market from collapsing at all costs. So it should take something huge and market shocking to bring down the system. A deadly mutation of the h1n1 virus? China and Japan refusing to buy any more American debt? A major terrorist attack? A high ranking whistleblower reveals the Fed/banking system is bankrupt? A rogue derivatives player single handedly bankrupts one of the biggest banks on a leveraged bet? The deadliest and costliest earthquake in a century? The unknown factor?....I have no idea which event would send the market into the spiral of death, only time will tell, if it happens at all.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Phantomfire707]

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Phantomfire707]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
what were the odds of the dow winding up at 9505 or 9612 or 9572 instead . . ? exactly the same as winding up on 9605.

well, identical to w/in a fraction of a fraction of a percent

could be more to it, i'm just saying that the statistical arguments carry very little weight here. 9605 was no less likely than any other number w/in 50pts or so, and not much less likely than the next 50pts above and below that range.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What were the odds of it happening twice on the same date, though, AND of that date being the anniversary of a major terrorist attack on a symbol of commerce?

I'm not saying this means anything. I would never make that assertion without proof. But I'm genuinely curious. How do we calculate the odds of that?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Wow, I am amazed and in awe in what some of you have been able to come up with on the numbers.

Acewombat - a new way of looking at the numbers and

Phantom another take on them.

Besides of course Stander.

I do agree, the numbers mean something - and the fact of 10 cents difference and looking at it as 10 times the impact of 9/11 is also interesting.

Yes, I believe we are now stepping into a time of a change in major impact within the next couple of weeks and for the market to have the same number at the end of the day, of a day that changed our lives 8 years ago, is a message.

Through everyone too, I believe the message has been being deciphered in it's meaning.

It shows when people come together, things can be figured and worked out!

It may be a mixture of all thoughts here, on why the numbers are the same.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join