It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Odd - 9/11/01 Stock Market 9605 - 9/11/09 Stock Market 9605! Stander tell us the meaning!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
To me, this is super weird and very odd that exactly 8 years to the day of 9/11 next door to ground zero the stock market would close with the exact numbers.

On 9/10/01 the stock market closed at 9605.51 - those numbers stayed there for the day of 9/11/01.

Today the stock market closed at 9605.41 on 9/11/09!

That is a major sync in my opinion. I would love to know what the deeper meaning behind those numbers are.

I will look forward to Stander, hopefully coming in and enlightening us with his wisdom on numbers and their meanings!

I just thought I would bring it to people's attention. It is just a little too odd for me, to think it is completely random and by accident.

Dow Jones Industrial Average
Tuesday, September 11, 2001

Closing Price: 9,605.51
Open: n/a
High: 9,740.44
Low: 9,431.07
Volume: 280,043,500
Go To Charting

Dow Jones Industrial Average
Friday, September 11, 2009

Closing Price: 9,605.41
Open: 9,627.78
High: 9,698.67
Low: 9,532.11
Volume: 196,670,800
Go To Charting

[edit on 11-9-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
My first thought.

Speaking metaphorically, it could be indicative of the end of a cycle. Maybe this is the end. It sure does feel like truth is bursting at it's seems. Humanity is in a state of awakening to realize this little game has gone on to long and has gone too far.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Or another sign that the Market is about to crash.

My husbands, bestfriend works for a huge fortune 100 company and he said that today- major investors pulled thier accounts. The last time that happened, the market crashed.

Will the market crash again????

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
To me, this is super weird and very odd that exactly 8 years to the day of 9/11 next door to ground zero the stock market would close with the exact numbers.

On 9/10/01 the stock market closed at 9605.51 - those numbers stayed there for the day of 9/11/01.

Today the stock market closed at 9605.41 on 9/11/09!

Not exact. Remind me not to have you calculate the trajectory of any NASA/ESA probes... we might end up with another Beagle 2.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

S&F for noticing something very interesting to say the least. Well, maybe that is all it is; interesting, but I think the PTB love taking credit for the things they do. I am sure most will disagree with me, but I am confident they have the funds, and know how to manipulate the markets to the degree necessary to have done this; I think it was another in Our faces!!!

I did a thread earlier where the White House Press secretary gave a briefing about what the Pres. would say about the Sacrifice...... What??? I thought 9/11 was a tragedy with victims???

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

Will the market crash again????

No.. Why would it?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

this kind of stuff freaks me the hell out.
I hope this isnt some sick joke.
cause it sure as hell sounds like it.
strange times we are living in.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I don't know if that means anything but I will add to this:

abcnews.go.com...

Year after 9/11, the New York State Lottery's numbers on the date of Sept 11, turn out to be......

Yeah, no joke.

I don't know what this means if anything, but it is kinda of strange.

Well this might give us a "clue."

www.redorbit.com...

The Random Event Generator

The machine apparently sensed the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Centre four hours before they happened

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The Stock market was down 22.07 today.

2 + 2 +/- 0 +7 = 11!

2 +/- 0 +/- 0 + 9 = 11!

When you add up these numbers it clearly demonstrates...

I know basic math! Yeah!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I know exactly what happened...

Two rich guys sitting in a room together

"I bet you a dollar I can manipulate the market to close exactly the same as eight years ago"
"Bet you, you can't"
"Deal."

"Ha. I did it"
"Damn, you won my dollar..."
"And I made 50 million in my trades!'

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
In my opinion, there would have to be some type of manipulation to make it only 10 cents apart 8 years apart.

It should also be a sign, for those who play the market, that the market 8 years later is 10 cents down! That says, you lose money in the market!

Stander is working on what it could mean, I am looking forward to his input about it.

If some are not familiar with Stander and how he works numbers you should check out the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is mind blowing what he and salty sees in numbers!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
BTW: those stock market numbers stayed on the board for 7 days - until the market reopened on 9/17/01.

So, people saw 9605.51 for 7 days - I really am really looking forward to Stander's take on this.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

S & F!

Great find. IMHO, I think the numbers definitely show a manipulation.

I wonder if Stander will be able to have the odds of coming within $0.10 of the same number 8 years ago.

My guess is the odds are slim-to-none. Probably 1 in 9605.51

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Just seems like a coincidence to me,it is not exactly the same figures as 8 years ago either.So yeah it's interesting but i doubt it shows market manipulation or has any significance to 9/11 2001 in the slightest.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hi, Q.A.

Gotta love the games they play. I guess we're on the road to recovery AGAIN!!! Maybe the bankers holiday is coming in 25 days. 9+6+0+5+4+1
Missed your posts.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is probably not the right place to post...but since we are talking about Wall Street....
I was watching the Wall Street Movie last night, with Charlie Sheen...
and after he received his new office with a window scene, he walks out onto the office floor and there is a shot of him with a clock in the background....

It was an Green L.E.D. Clock and the time read: 9:11 and someod seconds....

I am not into this number game stuff...but one does have to look at the irony in that scene and reflect on his personal views.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MBSCSDD

Really? Now that is ODD! I have that movie - I am going to watch that part, about how far into the movie is the scene with 9:11 on the clock?

I am not good at seeing all the meanings in movies, people point out are there. But it seems to me, if the clock does show 9:11 on it, then there is symbolism in that. Also - shows "knowledge" of things.

I have looked up to see if the percentages/shares traded etc. for those days were similar also - but did not see anything in them.

But, I would make a bet, that Stander will look at all the data for the days and see what is similar.

I have tried to figure out the numbers in different ways:
9+6+0+5 = 20 - 5+ 1 = 6 both = 26 - then 8 (oh 8 years later?)

9+6+0+5= 20 4+1 = 5 both 25 - then 7

Not much I can come up with it. Not a numbers person, per se.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
IMHO for these numbers to be significant in some way or other they would have to match 100%.

The Charlie Sheen thing in "Wall Street" I personally would put down to coincidence - unless the odd seconds would measure up with time of day on Sep 11 '01.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So basically stock investors over the last 8 years (don't forget the dividends of about 2% a year) earned about as much as those in money market accounts. While the results were the about the same, stock investors had much more excitement during that time on both the high and low spectrums.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nicolaas

hmmm - they do match up except for 10 cents - the likely hood of something like that happening, on the same date from 8 years before - while our economy etc is crashing down around us and the dollar is falling.... and 8 years ago - two "trade buildings" fell and crashed and collapsed - you don't see symbolism in that?

I see something very odd in it - considering the state of our country at this time and 9/11 was part of what has gotten us here. Our lives changed after 9/11 - so are our lives about to change again?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join