It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Wilson delivered God's judgment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Rep. Wilson delivered God's judgment

www.wnd.com

To me, it gave new meaning to: "The voice of one crying in the wilderness: 'Prepare the way of the Lord; Make His paths straight.'" And I do believe that in the moment "You lie!" came forth from Wilson's mouth, judgment was declared upon the chosen man, the pawn who constitutionally should not be the president of the United States.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
While perusing World nut, er WorldNetDaily, I came across this gem!
Now really, are we to take people like this seriously?
include their views and listen to them when it comes to health care reform? Or ANYTHING for that matter?
Everyone is entightled to their beliefs, and I am entitled to call them bat poop crazy!

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
No worse than Huffpo or the Daily Kos, they are all crazy and pander to the lowest common denominator.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
No worse than Huffpo or the Daily Kos, they are all crazy and pander to the lowest common denominator.

...And it seems, increasingly, that the very same "lowest common denominator" happens to be the same ones who bask in the "Glory of Obama" the most. The very same "lowest common denominator" that simply doesn't bother to open themselves up to honest questions & perform any background research for themselves, who never bother to seek answers to the questions that they never bother to ask. And the very same who block honest questions somewhere along the path from their ears to their minds.

Oh yeah, I read sources like some of those mentioned in earlier posts (Huffington's & such), but all they do for me is help think about more questions for me to seek answers for. I figure that, if I don't listen to both sides of any argument, then how can I know if my own questions are "honest" to begin with?

[edit on 1-1-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

top topics

join