It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Traveler (a lawyer) states 2012 Catastrophe!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity 99,

I believe you are right that the world can't wait for the government to disclose all of the knowledge that they have of many different things. I have noticed that the moon seems to be the same here in the central USA when I look up at it at night.

The only strange thing that I have noticed about the moon is that it seems to have been a lot farther to the north than I have ever noticed it before. I know for sure the Sun is a lot brighter than it used to be.

I used to be able to look at the Sun for couple of seconds until I could focus in and see it being perfectly round, now it is far to bright to even begin to look at.

You are right, time is critical my friend. If there are earth changes in the future, I think it will pull humanity together like it never has before. Right now, religious freaks are still out there killing and talking about killing others; and that kind of mentallity has to stop.

I think something will happen in 2012 and people will change their mentallity because people will help one another to survive and then peace around the planet earth will come about for a long time to come.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I used to be able to look at the Sun for couple of seconds until I could focus in and see it being perfectly round, now it is far to bright to even begin to look at.

You probably should not have done that.

It is never safe to look directly at the Sun except during a total eclipse; a partial or annular eclipse, even when the Sun is mostly covered, can still cause permanent eye damage, even though you might not feel any discomfort. Looking at the Sun through any kind of optical aid (binoculars, a telescope, or even a camera's viewfinder) is extremely dangerous, and can cause permanent blindness.
www.hermit.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage,

Government agencies will not let anyone in with a camera of any type into an area that is high security.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Never mind. Wrong reply.

[edit on 9/12/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Hi Phi1618,

You know what I mean....

Lawyers will do stunts just like anyone else if they can get to the truth of the matter. But Lawyers will not go out into the public and write and state fiction and call it the truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage,

I know that people tell others not to look at the Sun, and that it is definitely a bad thing to do because the Sun is so bright, but back then (about 5 years ago and before I could look at the sun and see its roundness and see that it was a light yellowish orange) and yes I did even look at eclipses with my naked eyes in the old days.

Today my eyes can't see up close to well, but long range (anything over 2 feet away) is still very good; but I'm 48 and that is too be expected.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

For 3 nights now, its very dark outside, and the moon is up in the early hours, and morning. So very odd, and tonight there is no venus where it should be. Its clear here. My friend has had the sun set where it rose. My other friend in the US is looking at a relatively normal sky and he suggested HAARP blocking our stars. Right now, I'm worried that they actually did change our orbit. If so, the months and even time will be different and the poles could freeze again. Anyway, if anyone notices anythign about sun, moon, location please say and do note it does seem different for each area, which I don't understand.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Since when are lawyers the epitome of truthfulness? And how come "time travelers" never can explain the mechanics of time machines or really anything in depth about the future?

Also, maybe all time travel threads should be put in skunk works until they can be proven true. oh wait. thats none of them

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Hi Unity 99,

Where do you live in Canada my friend? The moon was farther to the north a couple of nights ago than I had ever seen it before, but my memory of how far north it goes must be bad.

I don't think HARRP has done anything as to changing the orbit or putting a hole in the Ionosphere or anything like that over the north pole in order to change the Earths orbit.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by afterschoolfun

Hi Afterschoolfun,

Lawyers are as truthful as anyone else.

Time travelers probably can't describe how their time machines work for two reasons. One reason is they didn't build it themselves. The other reason is the same reason why you can't tell me everything about how a TV is built. I can tell you never watched the videos.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I have always looked directly at the sun and have no problems with my vision whatsoever. I think that that particular advice is tosh, like so much other we get. I have good reason to believe that most of what we're told not to do is purely because we want to be good and toe the line rather that thinking for ourselves and possibly starting to notice that other things are not just as they tell us they are. I know people mean well when they give that kind of advice, but it really sticks in my craw and I wish they would keep their good intentions to themselves. Sorry, Phage. People keep saying how intelligent you are and there you come out with those things as often as others.

RS, I agree that the sun is much brighter. You know where I live, how far in the north I am, and even though we're getting into the swing of autumn already, the sun feels summery when the clouds disappear. We've had a fair bit of rain. There is that distinct autumn smell and chill in the air with a mighty burst of solar radiance all day. It's simply astounding! I've never seen anything like it.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

West Coast. And the thing is, Venus just showed up late, way too late. Its a clear night and it is always in a certain location. Now its, late, further southeast and slightly further away from the treeline near where it shows, and our roofline. Its really odd. And the moon is early morning 3 mornings in a row.

This is what I think is happening too:

cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com... My friend thinks that tracker on the picture looks like a gravital motor, and they could be moving us like a craft.

oh and these too:

www.independent.co.uk...

i.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Hi CosmicEgg,

The sun is terribly bright right now, and no one should be looking at it with their naked eyes right now. I know that because I keep trying to look at the sun about once a month to see if it's getting less brighter, like it used to be, but no it's terrible bright right now, too bright for anyone to look at.

As for the weather, here in Kansas the weather has been strange this summer. Its been really cool for most of the summer, and many cool records were broken here in Kansas this summer. For about the last 3-4 days its been mostly cloudy and around 70-75 degrees where as it usually is around 90-100 at this time of the year. Also it has rained alot this summer, which makes me think that the snow is going to be deep and last longer and making it much colder this winter.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Oh, and another photo my friend just showed me on skype. news.sky.com...

control panel and these guys could be playing God right now with our planet.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Hi Unity 99,

All I know is the moon is far to the north, or at least it was a couple of nights ago, and the sun is extremely bright these days.

The Hadron Collider is an interesting device. I think there is a lot of stuff going on that the government isn't telling anybody about the Hadron Collider. I have a strange feeling that the Hadron Collider is being used mainly as some type of time portal device and that when they power it up more and more secret agencies in the vacinity of the Hadron Collider will be running other experiments.

On the other hand, the Hadron Collider could get out of control and start a minature black hole which might need to be nuked in order to stop it from engulfing stuff.

Let's face it though, the government is all excited about the Hadron Collider because they believe that the Time Travler John Titor was right that using the Hadron Collider will be the beginning of Time Travel for many people because it will open doors in time.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Hi Unity 99,

That is a cool photo alright, and yes they might be playing God with our planet, let's hope that nothing bad happens.

Your friend had better be ready to run if he works there and the sirens start going off, make sure he wears tennis shoes so that he can out run the others.

The Hadron Collider should create a huge magnetic field and I would think it could interfere with computers, phones, brain waves and magnetize objects at great distances once it gets up to speed.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This is actually serious, Venus was in lineup with a pole out back, and had to duck to see it, and its slightly smaller, and further back. This is with other strange things occurring. If they have done what I think may be happening, our months will change, our time will change, and the timelines will change. And that could mean we could be on a worse case disaster timeline. They need to stop what they're doing and return earth back, if this is not some kind of hollographic test that is going on.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Venus rises in the east, in the early morning, before dawn. It is not visible until then. It will slowly rise later and later until it is too close to the sun to be visible, in late November. A while after that it will start appearing in the west, just after sunset.

You are probably seeing Jupiter. Jupiter is now rising just before sunset and is visible in the southeast when it becomes dark enough to see it. It is visible all night. It rises a bit earlier and a bit more to the south each night.

The moon is rising in the the middle of the night but the exact time changes by about 1 hour each night. It is high in the sky, close to overhead, by sunrise.

These things are all happening on schedule, the way they should, in my part of the world.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that if theres a cataclysmic event, only half of the country will be underwater and destroyed while Denver is all well and good....Him being a lawyer only makes me think less of this guy. This story has too many holes for me to even spend a second thinking it through....Its true- there are too many of these "time travelers" on the net and you just get to a point where you roll your eyes just hearing them. I don't believe it- if time travel was done, whose to say that things cannot change before events happen as predicted or seen? I'm sure time travel's possible but this guy didn't get anywhere near it.

We still have yet to prove the 2012 theory and until then it still remains a conspiracy/theory. Not to mention theres going to be a movie thats only going to depict it more wrong and make it seem more ridiculous.

Just way too obscene to be taken seriously, I believe we'll see Tupac come back to life before this guys predictions come true. Just because he's a lawyer doesn't mean he's telling the truth...Lawyers defend criminals- guilty criminals. They are paid to lie.

Interesting though nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Whatever the name of this large planet is, and I'm not sure Jupiter is bright enough. Its whatever planet is close to Orion's belt, a large one, regularly. And its not in the right position. So I'd still like people to report any differences in the moon or sky.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join