It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACORN scandel part 2 - they did it again!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Here's your answer to what those in DC might say. . .

[edit on 11-9-2009 by mikerussellus]

[edit on 11-9-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by ExPostFacto

So these idiots are just cannon fodder for the corporate idiots? I guess "the buck stops here" doessn't apply anymore.

I think all workers are cannon fodder for corporations. I'm not saying these workers were acting under direct orders from their company, but a lack of oversight training or expressed policies of the company prohibiting this conduct tells me the corporation is just as liable as the employees.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

From your words to the closest D.A.'s ears!!!

Wanna start placing bets on IF there is a case filed against them?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I don't know it seems the FBI is working overtime on corporate corruption cases in the past year. If there is no investigation I will conclusively be able to say that ACORN is in bed with the government without a doubt. Anything of this magnitude needs a thorough investigation to determine how deep the rabbit hole goes.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

We're already looking at how the media isn't covering it.

No indictment? Obama's little group of community organizers will look rotten to the core. And so will Obama.

Ergo, he has to throw them under the bus.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Well, Obama could call in the director of the FBI into the oval office
and order him to shut down any Acorn investigation.
I don't think he would do that.
It's too late. Acorn is busted.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
ACORN consists of and is run by crooks.

Never before in my life have I seen - so many crooks basking in broad daylight, boasting of their heists, thumbling their noses at their victims, and get away with it - than I have in the last year.

And before that, I doubted I ever would.

So, all this comes down to meaning one thing to me - they're giving us transparency all right, and all over the place. Walmart is bragging about bankrupting small business, Alex Jones is somewhere laughing his generous behind off at us, Acorn and their RICO actions that time and again hold the crooks at the top unaccountable and untouchable, not to mention the laws being put into place across the country that can turn the average, unasuming American in to a prisoner or label them a terrorist overnight.

Can't forget seeing through the Fed, banks and bankers.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

And if anyone doesn't like it?

Domestic terrorists.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

I'm almost positive that's in one of the laws right now. Questioning anyone in power will earn us that decree, imprisoned probably indefinitely with habeus corpus suspended.

I read an article the other day that, in the UK right now, parents that question a doctors diagnosis or treatment stand to have their children taken away from them.

-How long till that happens here, until the facade rights are stripped back and we see what real rights we have?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

ACORN is a perfect example of what is wrong in our country. The laws they ARE passing protect only them and their ilk!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
How much more of these sort of things need to come out? I recall a recorded phone call from a person who contacted a Planned Parenthood office, saying he was going to donate money to the organization, but only if he could be guaranteed that black babies only would be aborted with his donation. And, yes, his donation was to be accepted on those terms.

Wake up, Americans. I'm not saying if you wake up, you will be able to solve all problems. Hell, I think I am awake, but I seem to be ineffecutual. But, everyone, wake up! Perhaps if we awaken, together we can make a difference and a real change you can believe in.

Great, ACORN will no longer be involved in the 2010 census. Do you think all these people are going away? I wouldn't bet my life on it. Different corporation, same people, same ideals.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Just to tie it all together, the links about ACORN being dumped are in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join