It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two whistleblowers independently report teleporting to Mars and meeting Martian extraterrestrials

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

There is an e-book on the internet called "What NASA isn't telling you about Mars". It has a LOT of pictures in it, although the e-book is form 2005, so no recent pictures. Still, you can find some interesting ones. Do a quick search on the name of that ebook and you will find lots of websites to go to.

As for that guy, I will reserve judgement till listen to this huge interview. But I have followed the links provided by some posters and read all the comments and it all smells too fishy. Still, to get my own conclusions I will have to watch it.

Although the bigger the claims, the bigger the evidence one must provide. If he claims so much, I hope he is ready to back it all up with some good evidence. Otherwise it's just another crazy story for the crazy story folder.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by henriquefd]

[edit on 30-12-2009 by henriquefd]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

Found it. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
I just posted the thread and you had the time to go through all the information? Can you at least digest the material (6 hr interview) and then start bashing and scoffing.

If you think it takes six hours of material review to understand that this is complete and utter idiocy, then you, my friend, are part of the problem that ensures this subject remains the laughable joke that it is. I guess the powers that are trying to hide the real truth are grateful for your ignorance, and the fact that you are doing a good job discrediting this subject for free.

And to call these two "whistleblowers" completely discredits real whistleblowers. It's like screaming "rape" or crying wolf. There are real people being raped and real wolves out there, but ignorant stuff like this only ensures that those things have a much harder time coming into the light.

This thread is an excellent example of everything I state on a consistent basis. I long for the day where critical thinking, common sense, reason and logic will rule this subject so that we may actually get down to business.

I think the best thing to say is that if you take this stuff seriously, and/or require the posted 6 hours of crap to review before formulating your opinion it may be best if you remain quiet and stick around for a while. Supporting this tripe now will only make you feel like a fool in the next couple of years as you become more educated and learn to use the parts of your brain that many involved in this subject don't want you to use (because they are living a fantasy or believing in a religion) And, of course, if you have been around a while and still subscribe to this stuff, well then.....I don't know what to say other than you have a desire to believe that overrides your ability to think.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I've listened to Andrew Basiago 3 times now and he is the real deal. He was on coast to coast radio on the 11th of november 2009 AND 2010. amazing stuff.
He has an incredible way of telling his story in a riveting fashion.
He will be speaking on the 20th of november 2010 in port townsend wa
I'm going and you should too.
www.truthevent.com for tickets.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

You asked,so I'll try for my best answer.I'm pretty sure if you zoom out and look at what surrounds that "rock" with undeniable symetry you'll find the remains of an animal with tusks,or so I thought for awhile.I'm going to search for you and see if I can put it together for you since you helped me by posting the "Egyptian Statue" Mars Op cliff picture(Photobucket),showing you know what you see.I designed the rovers (and SoHo) 1987.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This is coming from the Examiner, plus a Lawyer and some NSA with a stage name.

OK I heard enough

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/daf92b3cfb1e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Bruce Lee Artist of Life said, in learning from a good instructor, to believe only about half of what you see and almost nothing that you hear.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It's entertaining, and I've listened to it - but then again so are the aliens and fairies warring in my bathtub.
2nd line

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

i12.photobucket.com...
Life on Mars is a fact that's hidden from the public.Now why would they do that? There's the real question.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

i12.photobucket.com... Thanks Lastone.Here is the tusked animal a few yards from Spirit in that famous panorama. I can't be absolutely positive that it's he same anomaly/animal,but feel pretty strongly that it's connected.You may ask",why tusks?" I can't prove what I'm about to write.That would be a baby sized version of the Mars animal I have seen ALIVE,stalking,challenging,pacing in a perpendicular line in front of Spirit,waiting for it to respond to the territorial challenge.The animal then moved in close,and a large eye appeared to stare down the rover from close range.It raised it's trunk in a display of defiance.That was about 2004 or 2005. Believe me I spent hours on the images and still couldn't get anything strong enough to present,so imagine my simultaneous joy and frustration.TUSKS,just yards from the rover.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xharlie

Oh please the guys making all this stuff up.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join