It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Video Shows ACORN Officials Helping 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' in Washington Office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

One day after two ACORN officials in Baltimore were fired for offering to help a man and woman posing as a pimp and prostitute to engage in child prostitution and a series of tax crimes, another secretly shot videotape has surfaced that shows the same couple getting similar advice from ACORN officers in Washington.

Link

Well, well, well. What do we have here? One day after the story from Baltimore, we have another incident in Washington DC. I'm shocked, shocked, I tell you!

I think its WAY past time we had an investigation of these people and their subsidiaries.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
child prostitution...wth???
the title i thought was bad enough

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Here are the DC videos...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The MSM cant be bothered with this sort of non-story. They're busy trying to destroy Rep. Joe Wilson for daring to call their great leader a liar and covering up democrat related scandals to give a damn. I cant wait to see how they tear in to Beck for daring to expose this.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It's ridiculous that so many people seem perfectly fine with this situation of pimp/prostitute playing the government for it's own benefit. Like it's normal? Is it normal? Are there communities across the country where this arrangement is as commonplace as any other?

What else passes for normal?

What type of person hears this plan and doesnt bat an eye, crack a smile or ask 'are you serious'?

Watch nothing come of this. Why should anything come of this? It's not the government would find this appalling. Those gov pimps and whore do far worse day in and day out.

I feel like a stranger in my own country. Always have but the sensation grows stronger everyday. Like I'm some visitor walking among people with whom I have absolutely no common ground with.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Words escape me

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
And these are just a few people that we have found out about...

Just think of all the people that really were drug dealers, prostitutes, etc... that have gotten advise from the past from ACORN and are living off of our tax dollars...

I guess I should have gone on the other side of the law... well, that or become a Politician..

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
. . .

I guess I should have gone on the other side of the law... well, that or become a Politician..

What?

There is a difference?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
And these are just a few people that we have found out about...

I have a feeling that we haven't seen the last video from this investigation. Not even close.

And just think, its all paid for by US taxpayer money.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by vor78]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yea, well there goes the "rouge employees" excuse.

I tell ya, there is more than enough evidence to bring ACORN (Community Organizing International) up on RICO charges. Voter Registration Fraud, Now tax evasion, too many charges to list.

I don't know how much more proof people need to see that this organization is nothing more than a criminal enterprise that is feeding off our tax dollars. Somebody should draw up a law suit and sue all the members of congress for misuse of funds.

If that was allowed to go through that would open the door to keeping the government in check. But that won't happen.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Looks like these two have also been given the boot by ACORN:

Two more ACORN officials were fired Friday after a second video surfaced showing staffers in the community organizers' Washington office offering to help a man and woman posing as a pimp and prostitute acquire illegal home loans that would help them set up a brothel.

Link

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is exactly what this country needs. People like this and that guy that called out charlie rangel for not paying taxes etc need to start standing up and confronting these crooks. Catch them in their own lies and show it to the public. This aint "Gotcha" journalism, its "Damn what a slimy P.O.S." journalism imo.

join