It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you research World War II war criminals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Years ago I watched the movie "The Musicbox" about the Hungarian soldier that was a war criminal. He had infiltrated the US and was living quietly as a tradesman of some sort. At one time there were trials and there are many sites that pay tribute to holocaust victims. Every now and then you hear things about a Nazi who has been found somewhere. Are there services or Websites with documents or pictures of unidentified war criminals? Anyone know where to look to find files on people they never identified?

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Does no one know where I can look? War criminal pictures or files?

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Have you tried searching? Come on now.

The History channel runs an hour long program called "The Odessa Files" about Nazis who escaped after the war. Lots of conspiracy fun for everyone.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
My friend's brother is a top Nazi hunter working for the Department of Justice. I even saw him on the History Channel! I thought that since it was so long ago, who in the hell are you going to chase after? Apparently the DOJ is still on the case. Maybe now they are trying to follow the money?
I never really asked too much, because there is a bit of a sibling rivalry.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
My friend's brother is a top Nazi hunter working for the Department of Justice. I even saw him on the History Channel! I thought that since it was so long ago, who in the hell are you going to chase after? Apparently the DOJ is still on the case. Maybe now they are trying to follow the money?
I never really asked too much, because there is a bit of a sibling rivalry.

Who am I going to chase after? I referenced the Music Box...I'm interested in my father and two uncles. I want some resolution before it's too late to get answers.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amet Khan
Have you tried searching? Come on now.

The History channel runs an hour long program called "The Odessa Files" about Nazis who escaped after the war. Lots of conspiracy fun for everyone.

I'm not interested in the "general topic". I'm interested in specific resources and people who can help with a specific search.

top topics

join