It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Lost Artistic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
From the breezy freaking cold north of Europe. Living in a country many don't think much about, even though its freaking loaded with cash because of the black gold. If you're still wondering where i'm talking about Norway.
We are a country that Michael Moore couldn't show in his documentary "Sicko" because our healthcare system was too perfect to be real.
If this is true, i really pitty americans cuz it really isnt all that great as they want it to be. Our doctors also push pills on us like crazy.

I'm one of those that use ats.com and other alternative news sites, and been doing that for some years. I just didn't want to involve in making my opinions on the internet before i actually knew what i was talking about.
My main interest is pretty similar to most users on this forum. To get a more honest and realistic view on what our reality is all about. I will be very involved with H1n1 treads and posts since this issue really makes the stomach turn.

I'm a "bookworm" so i hope i get to use all the knowlege i have to make some issues clearer for those seeking same knowlege.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lost artistic

Thanks for posting your introduction and a little about your interests. My husbands family is from Norway, some of them still live there. Welcome.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Welcome, its a pleasure seing more norwegians here,thought I was all alone

I came by ATS by accident and not long after I realized it was a happy "coincidence". Many people here with much knowledge about my interests. Very hard to find around where I live

new topics

join