It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets fired from lebanon into Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I thought this was turning into WW3? What happened? Seems to have disappeared from the news as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

And you dear sir tend to oversimplify. I suppose you do this in order to hide historical facts and perpetrated falsehoods.

It would not matter if it were Jews or Irish. If the Irish were trying to do the same things that the Zionists are trying to pull right now then the Arabs would have a problem with them too and rightfully so.

You say to look at their media for hate but one can also point out all of the Zionist rhetoric threats for attacking Iran right now (made by IDF generals and Prime Ministers) so please quit trying to misrepresent the facts by claiming that there is only one side of the equation.

Or need we show the pictures of IDF soldiers wearing T-shirts that depict a pregnant Arab lady in the cross hairs that state "One shot, two kills"? And there are many more sick T-shirts that have been exposed lately so give us all a break about hate media sir.

Then you make this completely outlandish claim that if Arabs didn't hate Jews they wouldn't mind if Jewish Refugees built homes on their land. Well ok, but let's take some folks from the Gaza strip and set them up in your front and back yard and then see if you are still so quixotic for compassion to their questionable refugee status. And while we're at it we'll go ahead and bulldoze down your home to make more room for them at their request. Once your house is flattened we'll relocate you to a posh tent in the burning desert sand. So please stop trying blow smoke up my or the reader's posterior. Nobody but you and your fellow Zionists are buying your argument these days. For that matter the days of media controlled coverage are over thanks to the internet. Too bad so sad for you.

As far as Arabs being angry about refugees starting up their own exclusive government which conveniently escapes your capacity to understand why, let us just count on one hand how many other countries tolerate this arrogant form of invasion. What they have done by migrating and then setting up shop for their own Sovereign government is overstepped their bounds. Everyone knows that but you apparently.

Now, you state that Arab leaders are using their wealth to try and destabilize this Israeli state of yours. Should we open the can of worms that JINSA and AIPAC are doing to the USA? Oh, the poor, poor, Jews who don't have two pennies to rub together, much less use their own wealth to influence the politics of other nations. Tell us another joke please. Let's look at the USA veto records at the U.N. shall we?

Then you'd have us believe that this Arab cabal has influenced and corrupted the U.N. Now this statement of yours I particularly like because it goes to show a lot about your psychology. Show us an Arab lobby group that regularly subverts the decisions and litigation made by the U.N. dear sir. I think what is closer to the truth is that the U.N. whose too large for your AIPAC to buy out tends to make decisions based on law and morality much to your dismay. It's a good thing those Zionist have money for those JINSA boys in Washington huh? Two can play your game.

I don't believe that the Arabs are opposed to Jewish self-rule for one second. They just don't want foreigners doing it smack dab in the middle of their own lands is all and understandably too. Perhaps if the Zionists had not tried to buy up every available piece of land in that area with the sneaking cunning aim of building a nation right on their very lands then a lot of this nonsense would have been avoided long ago. Every nation and culture has the right to reject a usurpation by an invading horde. Arabs should enjoy this right too. I find your disposition a losing battle because it's built on thievery.

So I reject your warnings of extremism in the Gaza strip because it turns a blind eye to what perpetuates that misery there.... Zionists.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3DPrisoner
I don't believe that the Arabs are opposed to Jewish self-rule for one second. They just don't want foreigners doing it smack dab in the middle of their own lands is all and understandably too. Perhaps if the Zionists had not tried to buy up every available piece of land in that area with the sneaking cunning aim of building a nation right on their very lands then a lot of this nonsense would have been avoided long ago. Every nation and culture has the right to reject a usurpation by an invading horde. Arabs should enjoy this right too. I find your disposition a losing battle because it's built on thievery.

Thievery? That is your basis for rejecting the existence of a legitimate state? The Arabs took the land where Israel is currently based, they took it by force. After the Romans left, Islam swooped in and consumed the area around Jerusalem. This is reclamation. It isn't thievery, its a return of property. The Crusades made an attempt at it, to retake the holy city of the Christians and Jews. They came in to take back their holy city. Jerusalem has the same significance to Judaism and Christianity as Mecca does to Islam.

Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco, and even Spain were never meant to have any element of Islam inflicted upon them, yet they were invaded by the Arabic armies. Who brought Islam to Africa? Foreigners! Foreigners from the Middle East! It was a matter of accepting the religion or dying. Now, with Israel, its a matter of accepting the existence of Israel or perishing in your own stupid nationalism. The Arabic armies cannot sweep over and destroy the land now, its been taken back and fortified. At least Israel isn't coming in and subjugating the entire population to become Jewish unlike what Islam has had a history of doing.

Israel has returned. And it is here to stay.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join