It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby born at 9:09 on 9/9/09 weighs 9 lbs., 9 oz.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

today.msnbc.msn.com

Nor will Berendes and his wife, Polly, forget Henry Michael's arrival time — at 9:09 a.m. But they got the biggest laugh when the newborn was placed on the delivery room scale following his birth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm not saying it's true. Kinda hard to believe. Not saying there is any significants, but it's pretty wild nonetheless. What does everyone else think about this? Does it have meaning? Is it a fluke, a little bending of the truth? Should it just be played off with laughter and forgot or does it signify something more?

today.msnbc.msn.com

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
im sure it is true but just coincidence. Nothing to see here move along. Its not gunna be the anti-christ or the rebirth off jesus ehllejuva hahahaha
;-P

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
im sure it is true but just coincidence. Nothing to see here move along. Its not gunna be the anti-christ or the rebirth off jesus ehllejuva hahahaha
;-P

Maybe a coincidence, a very big one, but not impossible. The chinese dont have a translation for coincidence though.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue

today.msnbc.msn.com

Nor will Berendes and his wife, Polly, forget Henry Michael's arrival time — at 9:09 a.m. But they got the biggest laugh when the newborn was placed on the delivery room scale following his birth.

It's the golden child!

We must kidnap him and Eddie Murphy, and I'm not sure exactly what else we'll need, but the hijinks! They will ensue, I assure you.

This case makes me wonder if anybody else famous or important has ever been born at a strange time or date this way? Or do important people all have unimportant birthdates?

Very cool though, I would like to be able to tell people I was cool from the minute I was born and never looked back!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wasnt there a kid who was born on 6/6/06 and weighed 6lz 6oz and they called him damian to take the piss?
www.metro.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdebz
Wasnt there a kid who was born on 6/6/06 and weighed 6lz 6oz and they called him damian to take the piss?
www.metro.co.uk...

Oh yeah now that you mention that I do kind of remember that. Oh well, if he becomes the next Hitler, we really can blame the parents for that one.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

www.metro.co.uk...

Oh yeah now that you mention that I do kind of remember that. Oh well, if he becomes the next Hitler, we really can blame the parents for that one.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Definitely a coincidence because technically a baby would've been born a long time before that time and date.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

www.metro.co.uk...

oh deffo lol they shoulda learned how to keep it in their pants

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Okay, so.

255 babies born each minute according to 2007 stats, which means that number is actually a bit higher than 255.
wiki.answers.com...

Then, the average weight of a baby is between 6 and 9 lbs.
www.ehow.com...

Other search results say 7. But for an average of 7 lbs out of the 255+ babies born each minute, the likelihood is high that a 9lb 9oz baby would be born in that minute.

That, or someone thought it would be cute to do that and got induced or a c-section to have the baby on that minute.

top topics

join