It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lucky baby..born on 9/9/9 at 9:09 and weighing 9.9...cute

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I was reading online and came across this.

LA CROSSE, Wis. - No doubt about it, the nines have it. Chuck Berendes of La Crosse said he will never forget the birthday of his third child, born Wednesday on the ninth day of the ninth month in the year 2009.

I thought this was cute. Everyone on here was making a big deal about this day and well here, this is for you. At least the people didnt try to name the baby Nine....

The baby was born on September 9, 2009 (9/9/09) at 9:09am and weighing 9lbs 9ounces. I would think this to be a cool bday and one you could never forget esp when all your stats are 9's!

today.msnbc.msn.com...

Some thoughts on the number 9:

The number 9 relating to a balanced numerological personality or cyclical timing energy is most often associated with tolerance, generosity, forgiveness, passion, creative energy, success, romance, benevolence, and a deep love of life. Nine energy flows like water and is reflective of universal love.

ezinearticles.com...

You are often disappointed by the realities of life: the shortcomings of others, or of yourself. Somehow, you don't want to accept the imperfections of the world, a feeling that drives you constantly to try to improve upon it. But rather than be satisfied with your efforts, and those of others, you relentlessly push on, striving for greater accomplishments. You are often unsatisfied with the results. In short, you lack the perspective that would otherwise make it possible for you to enjoy life more fully, and accept its natural limitations. You have a controlled enthusiasm and the ability to finish what you start.

www.decoz.com...

How many of you follow or believe in numerology? I am not saying this baby is special I am just wondering what others think of all the nines.. I know some on here feel this way about numbers.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It's the anti-christ. They turn the kid upside down to take his first breath and it's all sixes...

Run for the hills!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

What are the odds that this baby would coincidentally arrive on Earth on that date, time and birth weight? Those odds can't be common. He is a special baby.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by mblahnikluver

What are the odds that this baby would coincidentally arrive on Earth on that date, time and birth weight? Those odds can't be common. He is a special baby.

Yeah thats what I thought! I love numerology and believe in it 100%

Ex...I was driving back from AL recently and kept seeing 111, 1111, 11 all over the place. It was becoming amusing. Well I get home and joke about buying the powerball lotto ticket BUT I was tired from driving and didnt go buy some...Well the next morning if the darn powerball wasnt 11 and other numbers with one in the exact way I would have got my ticket just like I told my roommate and friend. They both looked at me and I said dont even say it! I looked online and would have won 500 bucks. Numbers do tell you things imo...They were trying that day and I didnt listen! So there could be something about this baby...we will know one day if there is.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I must find him before the dark priests of Opus Dei whisk him away to the catacombs of the Vatican to begin his dark training.

We must destroy the ANTI-CHRIST BEFORE he becomes too powerful and "THE CIRCLE IS COMPLETE" !!!

[edit on (9/11/09) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
I must find him before the dark priests of Opus Dei whisk him away to the catacombs of the Vatican to begin his dark training.

We must destroy the ANTI-CHRIST BEFORE he becomes too powerful and "THE CIRCLE IS COMPLETE" !!!

[edit on (9/11/09) by AllSeeingI]

Would you care to explain why you say this baby is the Anti-Christ or are you being sarcastic?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
All hail the new master for he has arrived.

What are the chances of this happening though?? the statistics must be amazing. So amazing that I can't even fathom them at the moment.... or I couldn't anyways.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Ah..cool.
My son was born on the 8th day weighing 8'8.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
All hail the new master for he has arrived.

What are the chances of this happening though?? the statistics must be amazing. So amazing that I can't even fathom them at the moment.... or I couldn't anyways.

Apart from the weight, id say the chance was quite good for it to happen. I dont think people quite realize just how many births happen per second in the world.

I believe from doing a quick google search its around 240ish births per minute on average (so about 4 babies a second). Im sure at least a few of those babies would be within the weight range as well considering im expecting its within the average range. Nothing special really, although the kid will have something to tell his own children about someday for sure.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
lol this is so cool. My friend was in the guiness records for being born with all of the numbers basically going 1 through to 9 , i can't remember but it's pretty cool. ( btw he is a pretty normal guy lol)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I was impressed for a moment, but the moment has passed.

back to the real news!

new topics

top topics

join