It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid Precision

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Roma Ravn shown above. Past president of the Gympie UFO Society.

About what I figured.

She is not a Sumerian Scholar any more than Sitchin is. Apparently neither have any training whatsoever in cuneiform, at least neither appears to have been published on the subject and neither has made overt claims to be able to translate Sumerian or Akkadian cuneiform.

But, hey. If she argued with Sitchin I like her.

Neither one knows what they are talking about though, I'm afraid.

Harte

Just what I thought. Expectations. Being published on the subject makes one a Scholar? And why would one want to make Overt Claims? As I was taught in life, Assume Nothing. So why do you assume so much?

Just because a person does not seek recognition from Peers does not make them less than what they are. All those quick to judge need to pull your heads out of your butt and wake up to yourselves. Being "Scholarly" is every bit as much of an Ego Trip as anyone else who sees themselves as being Superior.

You must know how the system works. You make a request to the British Museum for Tablet # such and such, then wait to receive a facsimilie of it so you can set to work deciphering. Have you ever done that yourself?

I think you make a poor Judgement there mate. The lady is a scholar, with from what I remember 20 something letters after her name. She has worked on Archeological Digs, in Anthropology, Geology and various other disciplines over her very long career.

You do her a massive dis-service by your assumptions and judgments based on nothing more than expectations.

That she established a ufo research group in a small town over 20 years ago and is the current president of that group means little when you know the lady. I too was president for two years, but does that make me a nutter too?

If it wasn't for her old contacts around the globe we would not have gotten some of the under the table reports we'd gotten over the years. Some relating to very sensitive things hapening in our world. The Sumerian Tablets side of it is only one very small part of her works.

From her I learned many things that have provided me unique perspectives otside of the Traditionally Accepted view. I like the view from here, it isn't crowded with Egos.

With that I will leave you all to your character assasinations.

<< 1   >>

join