It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccine Works With One Shot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

www.washingtonpost.com...

The swine flu vaccine appears to work for adults with just one shot and within 10 days, a major boost to the widespread immunization campaign that officials are planning to protect people against the first influenza pandemic in 41 years, researchers reported Thursday.

Preliminary data from an Australian study found that a single standard dose could produce an immune response in more than 96 percent of recipients, and U.S. studies indicate that the protection occurs in eight to 10 days, scientists reported. The vaccine also appeared safe.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-9-2009 by asala]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Hi ATS,

All this article shows me is proof positive that efforts across the Web are working; including Our contribution here at ATS. the Elite PTB have now gone from giving us 3 steps, or 3 killer vaccine jabs to just 1! Last time I heard the original 3 still needed months of testing.
It's really a joke. The PTB have received so much flack over the 3 shots, that they've reduced it to one.

I don't even fully understand how that happens; with all the hype into the time necessary to test vaccines. We needed 3, but now 1. Okay, check!!!, got my mind wrapped around the concept.

Now all I have left to say is don't be fooled. Don't buy into even one vaccine. I have no faith at all in any Govt,; don't let them jab You, or Yours!!!!!

Peace, and Vigilance,

Sancho

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-9-2009 by asala]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
3 flags, and no comments? Am I that retarded, pitty flags without comments? Don't get me wrong the flags are good, but I wanna hear Your rage, and how You will stand up against this coming atrocity......... The PTB are already backing down. We together can stop this

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
3 flags, and no comments? Am I that retarded, pitty flags without comments? Don't get me wrong the flags are good, but I wanna hear Your rage, and how You will stand up against this coming atrocity......... The PTB are already backing down. We together can stop this

Nice Sancho, for a moment there it looked like they had gotten to you..

But I see you still do not want to take the Vacc. outstanding..

What is of interest, is ofcourse, is WHY have it gone down to one jab instead of three?
I thought the vaccine was made in such a way that it needed two or three shots to work..

[edit on 11/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

[edit on 11/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

One shot, 2 shots I wish I could care more but I am preparing in October to get the shot. As I am in the army it is mandatory I don’t have a choice in the matter. So I suppose I could be angry that they will be injecting poison in to me but it will do me no good im just glad it will be one shot now instead of 3.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
S&F my friend.

Here is why this is a terrible thing. If you were not worried about random check points along interstates or random home visits by your local gestapo, you need to start.

Before, back in the good ol' 3 shot vaccination days...ummm....last week,
in order for them to forcibly vaccinate anyone they would have had to detain you for several weeks until it was time for the second and third dose.

Now, it is possible to set up S.F.S.C.P. You know.....Swine Flu Safety Check Points. Where in they can give you a quick jab and send you on your way.

Think about it.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I think it sounds much better than 3 trips to the doc to get 3 different shots. I am much more afraid of a mutated strain of this virus than I am of a shot that I know my doctor is not afraid to take. I read up on flu history and understand now what the big worry is about h1n1, it is not the strain that is out there now, it is about what it can become. Historically flu sweeps this earth periodicly and kills millions when a strain becomes virulent, and this particular strain could do just that.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Did the beloved leader not say that the fed would not require mandatory vaccines?.... Oh wate he never said anything about local government.
I wonder if that quarantine bill in MA is going to get passed?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Swine flu "Pandemic" is a myth, sure a few people might die, but it will just be a little worse than any other year. Why would we even need to worry about massive immunizations? The media is soo stupid for blowing this out of proportion.

That's the feeling I get from average people right now, and those are the same people that when somebody in their family gets sick and diagnosed with it, every single one will line up for a shot.

Tragedy

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
The media is soo stupid for blowing this out of proportion.

Wrong my friend, They are doing exactly as they are told.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Safe? Pfft.

Certainly a lot less safe than actually getting the flu and building up a natural resistance to the thing.

But thex it wouldn't be profitable to publicise that unless you have something else that complicates it, this strain will do you only as much harm as other types of flu, would it? (Not that I'm suggesting deliberately seeking it out, mind you)

They can keep their poison away from me, I'd rather get the flu!

Nice find

[edit on 11-9-2009 by ShiningSabrewolf]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I feel compelled to explain a bit about Flu shots in general. Every year flu shot are produced for the flu season. I am sure you have seen this in the past years. What many do not realize though, is that every year it is a completely new flu shot, and it goes under the same basic testing guidelines as this years h1n1 flu shot has gone under. So those that claim that it takes years to properly test a flu shot are misinformed. It would not be possible to spend years (or any great amount of time) to test any of these yearly flu shots. It is just not possible.

Don't believe everything you hear about the h1n1 flu shots. Instead do some "real" research into it yourself. You will find that this h1n1 variant of the flu shot is produced in the same manner as all other previous years flu shot.

Now do not get me wrong here, I am -NOT- saying that these flu shots, of any variety, are safe. I am also not saying that you should run out and get it at the very first chance you can. It is a choice that is for you alone to make in the end.

I am simply pointing out that this h1n1 flu shot is no different than any other previously made flu shot; we just happen to know the exact strain of flu it combats this year.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 11-9-2009 by xmaddness]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by xmaddness

Interesting, that source states that the Public Health Agency of Canada 'recommends people aged 2 to 64 get the annual vaccinations', over here in England it's recommended that the elderly take it.

Never had a flu vaccination in my life, had a strain of flu when I went to college, took two days to recover, never had flu since.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Before, back in the good ol' 3 shot vaccination days...ummm....last week, in order for them to forcibly vaccinate anyone they would have had to detain you for several weeks until it was time for the second and third dose.

Very good points. Yes,
the "old" days....... It doesn't cease to amaze me the manipulations occurring.
*****************************************************************¨**

Chem, good to see You in here!

Ashno, I would look for a way out of the military vaccination; just my two pesos

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: S&F! sanchoearlyjones another brilliant thread I see!
Well done.

I should be all over this but I've been far more concerned about the hendra virus and as such have drifted from the swine flu vaccine debate!

Personal Disclosure: With the single shot it might be easier and quiker to tell whether those that rush to get it die horribly and quikly or die horribly and slowly etc. Yay! Want to get the jab...sure step in front of me mate ...I'll be in the rear with the gear thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Hendra Virus?? I'll need to look into that; never heard of it. I'm glad You found this new development interesting.

Funny how the three shots still haven't had the time to be proven, but now it's been determined that one works great.............. As You say, I'll let my mates so should they choose to the front of the line, and I'll be in the rear with the gear

top topics

join