It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS site regularly going down over in Britain?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Having outages here in Texas at 1700 CST. The server responds with nothing other than a 200 OK

Can't speak for the datacenter, which is incidentally a few miles from here, but we are getting a lot of rain. Still the DNS is responding and I am not timing out to the server. Maybe an application error or upgrade window? I mean a 24/7 site like this has to to have a maintenance window at some point.. *shrug*

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ATS was down for about 4 hours either yesterday or the day before.. for me anyway. I'm in the uk too.

I just guessed it was for maintenance?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
East Coast US here, and the main page is just blank for me. I was able to access the forum by going to the /forum/ address and then to myATS. Weird.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground
East Coast US here, and the main page is just blank for me. I was able to access the forum by going to the /forum/ address and then to myATS. Weird.

Same here for me down here in Texas. All I get is a blank white page on abovetopsecret.com but everything seems to work within the directory of abovetopsecret.com/forum/.

Note that its not just the index page of ats but everything in that root directory for example the firehose.html links don't work either.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I think there might be gremlins.. on my myATS page, suddenly Breaking News forum is gone from there, and also my attempts at uploading on media.abovetopsecret.com have been failing...

Front page of ATS broken here too, UK.

[edit on 12/9/2009 by harpsounds]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
computers and broadband communications
are not very reliable.this happens regularly

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
They've found us out! It's because of the thread revealing the changes in Obama's nomination certifications and now they're after us all!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm in central US and every time that I've connected to this site I've had no problem logging in whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Has anyone performed a tracert to the ATS website when they experienced the problem? That is, if you are interested in doing actual troubleshooting.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
In Britain you say?
No issues in your neighboring country so far (NL).

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TLomon
Has anyone performed a tracert to the ATS website when they experienced the problem? That is, if you are interested in doing actual troubleshooting.

I did when ATS when down for me for something like 18 hours the other day, the trace went all the way to the IP that the DNS records showed. It seemed like I was being silently dropped on port 80, as when I tried to browse to ATS it would just leave me in a 'connecting' state until my browser timed out.

During that time, ATS worked fine via a USA proxy.

My only possible guess for that problem was maybe I'd refreshed ATS too often or something, and I got temporarily blocked, like a DOS protection?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Im in wales and i had trouble a few times over ther last few days three sites in particular rense infowars ats, unable to connect after timing out trying, it was the following day before i could re-connect.
I reinstalled firefox because i couldn't believe that those threee sites were down at the same time. tried flushing dns and pings but all dropped so i took an axe to it and started again just in case. in it a hastle when you have to try and remember all those blooooody passwords.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join