It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Flight 93 Have Wings? Nope, No plane Crashed In Shankville.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012

Interesting. Nobody can prove or show where the wings allegedly hit the ground not to mention the vertical stabilizer.

Point out where you think the wings hit the ground or an "official site" explaining it. Thank you.

Are you asking yourself a question? I am not making sense of this.
You are making yourself look pretty der.....

[edit on 15-9-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Who is Killtown?

Killclown is a particularly sad troll that has tried to be a meber here, but has been banned many times, due to his insanity.

You post the exact same stupid questions as he - where is the imprint for the vertical stabilizer, etc.

So you are therefore either a Killclown sock, or his errand boy.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
4 or 5 pages in and not one person has shown any evidence of where they believe the plane's wing allegedly hit the soft dirt.

If you cannot answer the question or prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville on 9/11 then you are blowing smelly hot air into this thread.

There enough images that you can use and I am sure there is somewhere an old "official" story that explains the lack of debris and as to why there is a lack of wings damage caused to the ground also to mention the crater is not consistent with a Boeing 757. Any crash investigator will tell you this as I have been told when showing them all images pertaining to the Shanksville incident on 911.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

4 or 5 pages in and not one person has shown any evidence of where they believe the plane's wing allegedly hit the soft dirt.

If you cannot answer the question or prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville on 9/11 then you are blowing smelly hot air into this thread.

There enough images that you can use and I am sure there is somewhere an old "official" story that explains the lack of debris and as to why there is a lack of wings damage caused to the ground also to mention the crater is not consistent with a Boeing 757. Any crash investigator will tell you this as I have been told when showing them all images pertaining to the Shanksville incident on 911.

just because you are clueless about physics, doesn't mean everyone else is.

the plane that crashed there was traveling at great speeds. The plane crashed into the soft ground. Tons of dirt/sand/mud flew into the air during impact. Lots of it settled down over the crash site.

did you expect the plane to miraculously be sitting on top of the ground in large chunks after crashing into the ground at great speeds?

I would absolutely research conspiracy ideas if there was large chunks of plane laying on the ground after this crash, because this would be OUTLANDISH. But since the crash happened EXACTLY as stated by physics, there is nothing to discuss.

You can completely see the wing marks in the pictures you show.

here is an image showing plane debris at the crash site:

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

Then give us the name and a certified letter from you so called expert or as you say it is all hot gas?

The question is whether a plane crashed in Shnksville and you have been given proof already that it did not only from me but from a link from one of your partners in crime. In fact, it was the SAME link.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

Since you believe a plane crashed at the pentagon, what happened to the wings and please show us proof?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by prizim

just because you are clueless about physics, doesn't mean everyone else is.

the plane that crashed there was traveling at great speeds. The plane crashed into the soft ground. Tons of dirt/sand/mud flew into the air during impact. Lots of it settled down over the crash site.

did you expect the plane to miraculously be sitting on top of the ground in large chunks after crashing into the ground at great speeds?

I would absolutely research conspiracy ideas if there was large chunks of plane laying on the ground after this crash, because this would be OUTLANDISH. But since the crash happened EXACTLY as stated by physics, there is nothing to discuss.

You can completely see the wing marks in the pictures you show.

here is an image showing plane debris at the crash site:

911research.wtc7.net...

Great reply.

I am rather new to this whole "It's a government operation" deal in regards to 9/11 but if I am correct in what I have read flight 93 did not crash as most planes do in the it came in at an angle but rather it came in more like a missile would.....thus the reason why there is not the normal crash scene as one would expect. Does that sound about right?

I still hold to the claim that Captain America (odd name for a guy blaming America for the incidents) does not care what type of evidence is presented to him, he will call it rubbish because he has already made up his mind that no plane crashed there. If ANY thing counters his presupposition then it's all part of the elaborate cover up. No one is going to pull the wool over his eyes.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

This is a thread about 93. If you would like to debate me, on ANY subject, get in line. You impress no one but yourself my friend.

If a plane is going 550 mph, what do YOU think will be left?

93 had wings as well as 40 passengers and crew. These were real entities and the fact that you cannot give ANY evidence as to where they are or the plane totally discredits all that you wish to say.

So impressme, are you ready for a debate?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

You impress no one but yourself my friend.

Oh, now I am your friend then I must have impressed you eh?

If a plane is going 550 mph, what do YOU think will be left?

We are not interested in what I think, or nor what you think we are only interested in scientific facts which you cannot present.

93 had wings as well as 40 passengers and crew. These were real entities and the fact that you cannot give ANY evidence as to where they are or the plane totally discredits all that you wish to say.

So impressme, are you ready for a debate?

I sure am but, talking with you is like talking to a rock.

I have presented evidences proven flight 93 didn’t crash in Shanksville however, you have hand waved this evidences, yet you cannot disprove the evidences is false. In fact, you choose to ignore anything that is presented to you except the OS, so if you continue to ignore all the evidences how do you expect anyone to debate you?

PROOF UNITED 93 DIDN’T CRASH IN SHANKSVILL PA.

United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash - According To ATC/Radar

pilotsfor911truth.org...

UNITED 93 DATA PROVIDED BY US GOVERNMENT DOES NOT SUPPORT OBSERVED EVENTS

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Items Released Under FOIA

www.ntsb.gov...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Why do you keep posting a link, to a page, that states 93 was shot down later in the transcript? This is really baffling me to be honest. I mean, the definition of crazy is someone who continually does something with the same result.

Can you seriously not see that? Again, You have not read the entire transcript or you would know this. It is action likes that which will totally discredit those that you support.

I will ask one more time. Where is 93 stored since 9/11 and What happened to the passengers? If you cannot give proof then you have no business in this thread post the SAME freaking thing over and over.

You do not believe the coroner. You do not believe the eyewitness. You do not believe the people you link to in your thread to debunk this. To be honest this is nothing short of very pathetic.

Do you have proof that 93 is somewhere other than dismantled in a field in PA? Physical proof sir. A picture. A sound bite of a passenger alive and living in protection...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
oh esdad. Why dont you point out where you think the wings struck the ground followed by some official sources where they believe the wings allegedly hit?

By wings I mean wings from a Boeing 757

Sigh..... how many pages in and not one person or group has been able to prove Flight 93 the Boeing 757 crashed on 911 in Shanksville.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

oh esdad. Why dont you point out where you think the wings struck the ground followed by some official sources where they believe the wings allegedly hit?

By wings I mean wings from a Boeing 757

Sigh..... how many pages in and not one person or group has been able to prove Flight 93 the Boeing 757 crashed on 911 in Shanksville.

Is not the burden on you to provide concrete evidence that flight 93 did not crash? As already asked where is flight 93 if it did not crash? Is it stored away in a deep underground bunker being watched over by Jimmy Hoffa perhaps?

Do you believe that the plane, the original 93, was either dismantled, dropped in the ocean or perhaps it has been given a new set of markings and is still flying today somewhere?

They could all be possible BUT without evidence are they not theories?

At some point in time during that horrible day over 40 people boarded flight 93 but, correct me if I am wrong, according to you they never crashed but their families were told they all died and buried them. The original passengers and flight crew are now given new names, lives and sworn to secrecy. Is that what you're pushing here?

Why are your eyewitnesses any more credible than those who say otherwise? The more I read your replies the more I am convinced your argument is nothing more than conjecture.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TangoVooDoo

As far as the American people are concerned the official story and evidence they presented did not prove that a plane crashed in Shanksville or the Binladen was involved.

Get your facts straight. Just saying the official story is true doesnt make it so.

So are you going to point out where you believe the boeing 757's wings allegedly hit?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Lets look at your questions...

As far as the American people are concerned the official story and evidence they presented did not prove that a plane crashed in Shanksville or the Binladen was involved. American PEople? Don't speak for me. Just because you call yourself Captain America does not make you the spokesperson for the nation. YOu cannot speak in generalization and be serious. The American people you are talking about are discrediting people who do this for a living including all the people you so casually so were paid off or bought off for their time. Why are some people that are involved allowed to assist you in your argument? Because it fits your argument.

Get your facts straight. Just saying the official story is true doesnt make it so. Get your facts straight. You are going under nothing but your own assumptions.

So are you going to point out where you believe the boeing 757's wings allegedly hit? How about the big freaking hole in the ground where a jet went in at a 40 degree angle at 550 mph. This is basic 3 rd grade physics. Large mass with high speed hits solid.

You are not the spokesman for my country and sure as hell not the spokesman for this forum.

Now, again, if there was no plane as you say, where is it? That is what you need to prove to the AMERICAN PEOPLE or else please, got back to the Pentagon or trying to find some explosives in the dust at the WTC.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

As far as the American people are concerned the official story and evidence they presented did not prove that a plane crashed in Shanksville or the Binladen was involved.

Get your facts straight. Just saying the official story is true doesnt make it so.

So are you going to point out where you believe the boeing 757's wings allegedly hit?

Again, the burden of proof rests upon you. You need to prove to us that flight 93 did NOT crash there.

We, at least myself here, do believe a plane crashed because there is debris and they had funerals for all the dead on the plane. I accept that as evidence. Now your job, since you deny this, is to provide evidence that flight 93 is still out there intact.

Also providing one of the passengers would be great also. I am sure that by now one of the passengers would have talked so get one of them and then you have something. Until those things are provided you're the one that must do the proving.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
landofthefreeish.com...

Here is a link for you that shows where the wings went...if you look real close you see plane parts....Is there a reason you could not find these?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Your link to evidence from "landofthefreeish?" hahah the link doesnt even work and no one has heard of that website. So there goes your credibility here.

The question is where do you believe the wings hit the ground?
... and by wings I mean from a Boeing 757?

6 pages in and not one person or group can prove the flight 93 crashed in Shanksville on 911.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Your link to evidence from "landofthefreeish?" hahah the link doesnt even work and no one has heard of that website. So there goes your credibility here.

The question is where do you believe the wings hit the ground?
... and by wings I mean from a Boeing 757?

6 pages in and not one person or group can prove the flight 93 crashed in Shanksville on 911.

First, the link works. I can use it so why can't you. Also, it is not about on what site it is on if it is a picture and not an opinion. It is actually a pic that was released in 06 after the Moussai trial. If you check, I think it is even on the scholars for truth site...go check. go ahead....ah, i'll do it for you..

Link

Looks ALOT like the picture you posted in the OP that showed what you call a real plane crash....

Why are you beating your chest stating that SIX pages in no one can prove a plane crashed? I am really starting to think you have no critical thinking skills at all. Proof is there it crashed, it is up to you to prove it did not. Where is your evidence? Anything other than the psuedo ATC guys you posted that was telephone conversation?

[edit on 17-9-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I am going to have to put you on ignore like many others did on this site esdad71. You failed to provide anything of substance to this thread and am sure you will continue with your methods.

There is no evidence that a BOEING 757 crashed in Shanksville on 911 as all the evidence shows, just saying one did doesnt cut it.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

This picture was taken moments after the crash. As you can see what ever made the crater crashed or exploded in a pre 911 drainage ditch. What is mistaken for wing scars are not caused by wings at all. So therefore no Boeing 757 caused that little crater.

The next picture will show you the the indentation that is mistaken for dents made by wings. As you can see there is unbroken grass and ground. No sign of anything remotely close to the size of a Boeing 757/Flight 93.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join