It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Flight 93 Have Wings? Nope, No plane Crashed In Shankville.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Missles have wings.
So do armed predator drones.
So do cruise missles.
Not just passenger jets have wings ya know.
Does that missle actually feel good up there?
And not one part of an huge airliner,...hmmm.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Originally posted by CaptainAmerica2012
Check out this video taken moments after the explosion.

how do you guys actually pick and choose what you see to satisfy your own ego? if you honestley do not see marks that look like wings in this picture you can not be helped.

and calling those wing marks a "drainage ditch" is a good try,lol

Poor response.

There is unbroken dry grass in what you claim to be wings scars. Those crevasses are not cause by wings. They were the before 911.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by CaptainAmerica2012]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainAmerica2012

1. Bomb craters are cirlces...your picture shows NO circular remains of a missile or bomb.

2. If something is moving at over 550 mph and it hits solid ground it will still remain in motion until it is completely stopped. Pieces were found tens of feet within the ground which was an abandoned strip mine.

3. All human remains were found within a 70 acre (28 ha) area surrounding the impact point. Somerset County Coroner Wally Miller was involved in the investigation and identification of the remains. As he walked through the wreckage, the only recognizable body part he saw was a piece of spinal cord with five vertebrae attached.Miller later found and identified 1,500 pieces of human remains totaling about 600 pounds (272 kg), or eight percent of the total

4. Numerous eye witnesses saw the plane, some saw it roll, and one was close enough that they stated they could see the rivets on the plane. NO eyewitness stated they saw anything but a plane...no missiles.

5. Here is a piece that was recovered of the
planepicture

No plane? Sorry, but it was there and those people died.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I don't know the exact speed, but at some point during an accelerated dive wouldn't the wings be ripped off? Especially as it got closer to the ground and the atmosphere kept getting thicker?

Just a thought-

2PacSade-

[edit on 13-9-2009 by 2PacSade]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

don't know the exact speed, but at some point during an accelerated dive wouldn't the wings be ripped off? Especially as it got closer to the ground and the atmosphere kept getting thicker?

Commercial aircraft are able to fly at high subsonic speeds - can
easily reach .9 mach numbers.

Planes have survived supersonic dives

Airlines dont fly at these speeds because stress would cause fatigue in
aircraft

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

After viewing the images and evidence it is concluded that what ever hit the ground in Shanksville did not have any wings consistent with a Boeing 757. Not one official story believer or pusher can point out where the wings or rear stabilizer hit the ground.

You can't really believe that. Why do you insist on repeating nonsense?

Cuz he's probably another Killtown sock.

Pretty much explains that particular insanity, dontcha think?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

"After viewing the images and evidence it is concluded that what ever hit the ground in Shanksville did not have any wings consistent with a Boeing 757. Not one official story believer or pusher can point out where the wings or rear stabilizer hit the ground."

"Cuz he's probably another Killtown sock."- Joey Canoli

Who is Killtown? is that a play on words? Shanks Ville?

Nice try. Your disinformation techniques do not work. Answer the questions or dont post on this topic.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Joey Canoli

"After viewing the images and evidence it is concluded that what ever hit the ground in Shanksville did not have any wings consistent with a Boeing 757. Not one official story believer or pusher can point out where the wings or rear stabilizer hit the ground."

"Cuz he's probably another Killtown sock."- Joey Canoli

Who is Killtown? is that a play on words? Shanks Ville?

Nice try. Your disinformation techniques do not work. Answer the questions or dont post on this topic.

It doesn't matter what evidence people offer you or how they reply. They MUST be in error in your world view.

What you need to answer is, "What would convince you that a plane in fact crashed?"

Do you want eyewitness accounts? They are there, that a plane in fact crashed. Yet you seek to debunk those and believe those who side with you. Why? Because you have it set that there must be a cover up.....no you WANT there to be a cover up.

Do you want the government to provide evidence that flight 93 was real and that it crashed? Well that would be great but one little problem.....you wouldn't believe them because they are behind the whole cover up that you WANT to be real.

If George Bush himself told you that the government had nothing to do with it would you believe him? Of course not because he is a lying dog in your eyes.

So again just what do you want? Every time someone puts up a rebuttal to your "evidence" you talk down to them as if their evidence and arguments are futile. If so then why even start this thread?

Look at the title of your thread.....you have already stated in it that there is no way in hell a plane crashed so no matter what evidence is brought to you, even if a video surfaces showing the plane going down, it would be seen by you as part of the elaborate cover up.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by TangoVooDoo]

[edit on 13-9-2009 by TangoVooDoo]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash - According To ATC/Radar
04/28/09 (PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Recently it has been brought to our attention that Air Traffic Control (ATC) transcripts reveal United 93 as being airborne after it's alleged crash. Similar scenarios have been offered with regard to American 77 and American 11 showing an aircraft target continuing past its alleged crash point in the case of American 11, or past the turn-around point in the case of American 77. However, both these issues can be easily explained by "Coast Mode" radar tracking. This is not the case with United 93.
Radar Coast Mode activates when a transponder is inoperative (or turned off) and primary radar tracking is lost, which enables ATC to have some sort of reference of the flight after losing radar coverage of the physical aircraft. When an aircraft target enters "Coast Mode", ATC is alerted in the form of a blue tag on the target as well as the tag letters switching to CST. ATC will readily recognize when an aircraft enters "Coast Mode".
According to National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Flight Path Study, United 93 allegedly impacted the ground at 10:03am, September 11, 2001. The following transcript excerpts are provided by the Federal Aviation Administration. It is a conversation between Air Traffic Control System Command Center - East, Management Officers (ntmo-e) and other various facilities. The conversation is as follows in real time:

pilotsfor911truth.org...

3. All human remains were found within a 70 acre (28 ha) area surrounding the impact point. Somerset County Coroner Wally Miller was involved in the investigation and identification of the remains. As he walked through the wreckage, the only recognizable body part he saw was a piece of spinal cord with five vertebrae attached.Miller later found and identified 1,500 pieces of human remains totaling about 600 pounds (272 kg), or eight percent of the total

Coroner remembers Sept. 11
Buzz up!
By Marsha Forys, TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Thursday, May 30, 2002

It was a day the world will never forget, and as the events of Sept. 11, 2001, began to unfold, the last thing Somerset County Coroner Wallace "Wally" Miller ever expected was to be thrust into the middle of the fray.
But when United Airlines Flight 93 crashed into a field in Stonycreek Township, near Shanksville, Miller's life as he had known it — like the lives of so many others — was put on hold. And in the months since, his every day has been consumed by the aftermath of that tragedy.
Addressing a group of Scottdale area clergy Wednesday during a seminar at West Overton Museums, sponsored by the Robert B. Ferguson Funeral Home, Miller talked about the past 8 1/2 months.
Miller recalled his arrival at the crash site about 20 minutes after the plane plummeted to the earth and described how the aircraft came down at a 45-degree angle. He explained how the cockpit broke off at impact, bouncing into a wooded area of about 60 acres. The resulting fireball scorched about eight acres of trees, he said.
The remainder of the plane burrowed deep into the ground, creating a long, narrow crater.
"When we got out there, we knew there weren't going to be any survivors. Debris was strewn about everywhere, with nothing bigger than a large coffee can," Miller said.
Miller is accustomed to dealing with death, handling about 250 cases each year as the county coroner and operating his own funeral homes in Somerset and Rockwood. But nothing prepared him for this.
"I just stood there and thought, 'My goodness, what are we going to do?'" Miller said. "The only thing that really shocked me was the amount of devastation and how small the fragmentation was. After the first 15 minutes, it was clear to me it would be very important that I was a funeral director."
As the more than 250 FBI agents and other federal officials descended upon the site, Miller said, it was apparent their main objective was to search for evidence and find the plane's "black box," the only one that was recovered from the four planes hijacked in the Sept. 11 attacks.

www.pittsburghlive.com...

Somerset County Coroner Wallace "Wally" Miller is nothing more than a PAID LIAR period!
This paid liar show up 20 min later but CLAIMS he witness the plane crashing at a 45 degree angle THEN, Wally" Miller claims He witnessed how the cockpit broke off at impact, bouncing into a wooded area of about 60 acres. This info did not come from a dissinfor site, it came from the Pittsburgh Tribe in May 30 2002.

4. Numerous eye witnesses saw the plane, some saw it roll, and one was close enough that they stated they could see the rivets on the plane. NO eyewitness stated they saw anything but a plane...no missiles.

Pay me enough money and I will tell you a story, what would you like to hear?

5. Here is a piece that was recovered of the
planepicture

It proves nothing, how do you know if that is not from a bone yard?

No plane? Sorry, but it was there and those people died.

No plane crashed in PA and no one died. You have no proof only a few photos the FBI released just like the FBI video of the alleged plane crashing into the pentagon. You have nothing and as of your witness who know, they were probably home drinking moonshine and imagined what they thought they saw. How hard would it be for the FBI to pay some of these poor locals to tell a lie eh? I bet there are some desperate unemployed people their that you could easily be paid to spew disinformation, nothing would surprise me.
United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash - According To ATC/Radar.
What about this piece of credible evidences, this is already proven true, so if this is a fact then it proves the OS of flight 93 is a lie.
So, if you OS believers want to believe in a fairytale well, the government gave you one then, feel free to believe in your fairytale but, don’t scream it is true because you can not prove it to be true. All you have is some photos and the word of the FBI who I certainly would not trust and a hand full of alleged eyewitness, which really pans out to nothing. The problem here is you have no tangible evidences that you can touch do you.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The images and evidence have been reviewed by experts

Would you mind defining what "expert" is in your book and then let us know exactly who these "experts" are and what makes them some sort of "expert" on this mishap?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
So let me get this straight.....the families of those who died on flight 93 buried what exactly? Empty coffins?

You really want to tell the families that their loved ones didn't really die and they are pawns in a cover up?

Or is it that the families are being paid shut up money? There were 40 people on flight 93, they had names, jobs, family, friends.....where did these people go?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There was a plane. Are you telling me that not only the coroner is involved but also this guy

LINK

If anything, this shows that the pilots were evading something.

Within moments controllers ordered Wright to land immediately. "That's one of the first things that went through my mind when they told us to get as far away from it as fast as we could -- that either they were expecting it to blow up or they were going to shoot it down, but that's pure speculation," Wright said

This is the guy that spotted it and then it went down...hmm....sonds like they wanted the correct location and altitude to attack and shoot it down as he speculates.

Also, impressme states that

So, if you OS believers want to believe in a fairytale well, the government gave you one then, feel free to believe in your fairytale but, don’t scream it is true because you can not prove it to be true. All you have is some photos and the word of the FBI who I certainly would not trust and a hand full of alleged eyewitness, which really pans out to nothing. The problem here is you have no tangible evidences that you can touch do you.

You mean like the non-credible you tube video creators and the "few' eyewitnesses that are taken out of context to fit your anti-OS? this is so hypocritical. Also, it was ATC in Cleveland that stated the plane was still up and they were incorrect. I put that in my last post about NEADS.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by esdad71]

[edit on 14-9-2009 by esdad71]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
if no plane crashed in Shanksville, id like to know what happened to the "passengers" that are listed to have died?

im still waiting

oh, thats because a plane did crash there

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helghast1
if no plane crashed in Shanksville, id like to know what happened to the "passengers" that are listed to have died?

im still waiting

Good question. Who knows. Some were fabricated some died but not in that crater.

Can anyone disprove the title of this thread. Not one of these silly, willfully ignorant, official story peddlers have tried. Oh well same ole song and dance from these sock puppets.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Well, one of those silly, willfully ignorant, truther story peddlers have tried to start a new thread but it is the same ole song and dance from those sock puppets.

If I wrote that, you would be all over me. Since there is no plane, show me a picture. No 'you think so's" or " your idea" or "THEY" must have done something. Where is a picture of this plane? Of one passenger? Just like WTC there is no evidence just conjecture.

Again, if it did not crash....WTF is it?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

You mean like the non-credible you tube video creators and the "few' eyewitnesses that are taken out of context to fit your anti-OS?

We can say the same thing to you.

this is so hypocritical. Also, it was ATC in Cleveland that stated the plane was still up and they were incorrect.

You are wrong as usual.

The following transcript excerpts are provided by the Federal Aviation Administration. It is a conversation between Air Traffic Control System Command Center - East, Management Officers (ntmo-e) and other various facilities. The conversation is as follows in real time:
(relevant portions have been placed in bold)

1405 (10:05 a.m.)

ntmo-e: ok united ninety three we're now receiving a transponder on and he is at eighty two hundred feet

doug: now transponder and he's eighty two-hundred

ntmo-e: southeastbound still

doug: eighty two hundred feet and now getting a transponder on him

ntmo-e: correct

doug: ok buddy

10:06

ntmo-e: ok we've lost radar contact with united ninety three
doug: all right

10:07

ntmo-e: sixteen south of Johnstown where they lost united ninety three and it was heading turning one four zero heading

doug: which will put him to what do you think

ntmo-e: uh I guess that put him down coming right just west of Dulles

doug: ok

ntmo-e: if he stays on that heading of course

doug: how we doing John with getting stuff on the ground

ntmo-e: uh we're they 're not they 're still going to their original destinations if you look at TSD you'll see that the eastern part of the unites states is thinning out

ntmo-e: uh you know airports like dulles uh new york there we have no aircraft going into there

10:08

ntmo-e: ok uh there is now on the on united ninety three

doug: yes

ntmo-e: there is now a report of black smoke in the last position I gave you fifteen miles of Johnstown

doug: from the airplane or from the ground

ntmo-e: uh they're speculating it's from the aircraft

doug: ok bud

ntmo-e: uh who hit the ground that's what they're speculation it's speculation only

10:10

doug: hey john

ntmo-e: yes

doug: do we have anything on delta nineteen eighty nine is she still heading to cleveland?

ntmo-e: delta nineteen eighty nine was returning to Cleveland and they were no longer treating it like a hijacked aircraft

ntmo-e: I don't know if he's landed ok; the last position of united I'm going to give some coordinates united ninety three

doug: yes

ntmo-e: three nine five one north zero seven eight four six west

doug: zero seven eight four six

ntmo-e: west

doug: west

doug: all right

ntmo-e: you got the thirty nine fifty one north

doug: ya thirty nine fifty one north zero seven eighty four six west

ntmo-e: that's the last known position of united ninety three
Full Transcript Here
United 93 transponder is recognized by Air Traffic Control as airborne after alleged impact time. Some have made the excuse this is due to Coast Mode tracking. ATC did not recognize any signs of CST (Coast Mode). Further confirmation that this was not any type of "Coast Mode" is that ATC also recognized United 93 reporting an altitude. The only way ATC could observe a reported altitude is if United 93 were squawking Mode C on the transponder, which means altitude reporting capability. Further confirmation comes in the form of latitude and longitude positions reported by ATC. N39 51 - W78 46 were reported as the last known radar position of United 93. It is unclear if the position is reported as Degrees, Minutes or Decimal, however, standard aviation terminology is in Degrees, Minutes. With that said, both positions are well past the alleged United 93 Crash site.
It is impossible for ATC to have observed United 93 transponder and altitude after the reported impact time and southeast of the crash site, if United 93 did in fact crash in Shanksville as the 9/11 Commission would have you believe.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

IT IS PROVEN THE GOVERNMENT OS IS A LIE!

Well, one of those silly, willfully ignorant, truther story peddlers have tried to start a new thread but it is the same ole song and dance from those sock puppets.

When you cant debunk the truth, then ridiculing and name-calling is the only thing that is left as demonstrated above here.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by impressme]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Again, this is a transcript of phone conversations and not ATC talking to or about the planes in an official manner.

Here is a link to the original.

Link

There was a plane. There are people who died there. Unless you have a picture of Flight 93 in a warehouse somewhere then you have no proof it did not.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Interesting. Nobody can prove or show where the wings allegedly hit the ground not to mention the vertical stabilizer.

Why is that?

Its been proven time and time again that no Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville on 911.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

How has it been proven? Because you and some others say so? You use no facts and only conjecture.

The fact that the remains of the passengers and hijackers were recovered as well as the pieces of the plane show us a plane crashed there. Why is this so hard for some of you to accept?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Interesting. Nobody can prove or show where the wings allegedly hit the ground not to mention the vertical stabilizer.

Point out where you think the wings hit the ground or an "official site" explaining it. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join