It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran beware: Israel tests 'secret weapon'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Israel's secret weapon against Iran is... wait for it.... Iran. Sooner or later, the US and Europe will have no choice but to take action against the Iranian regime which is known for supporting terrorism and is building a nuclear weapons program.

OAK BLUFFS, Massachusetts, Aug 28 (Reuters) - The latest report on Iran's nuclear activities by the International Atomic Energy Agency shows Tehran continues to defy the international community and expand its nuclear program, an Obama administration official said on Friday.

"It demonstrates that Iran continues to expand its nuclear program and continues to deny the IAEA full cooperation," said the official. He termed steps Iran has taken "overdue" and "limited" and said they fell short of requirements included in international resolutions.

www.reuters.com...

And Iran is never going to negotiate in good faith.

US President Barack Obama warned Tehran earlier this year that Washington wanted to see a positive response to its friendlier overtures by the end of September.

If not, Mr Obama said the US was prepared to press for new sanctions against Iran.

~~SNIP~~

On Wednesday, the US envoy to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Glyn Davies, said Iran could already have enough low-enriched uranium to produce a bomb, if it was further enriched.
news.bbc.co.uk...

So, all Israel needs to destroy Iran - because we all know how blood thirsty Jews are
, is for Iran to just be Iran.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Could be anything. This is one of the most intelligent groups in the world, and their desperation to stay on the top of the curve for mere survival has resulted in some rather high technology weapons and weapons systems.

Likely presenting a "let's make a deal. We're going to do something, and when your radar picks up certain things from this direction, do not mistake it for an attack on YOUR soil.

In exchange, we'll do X and help you with Y."

Plus, Russia gets to sell the Iranians goods to make up for whatever Israel destroys.

For Russia, it's a win-win.

Israel too.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Are you accusing me of being a Rockafeller? I wish! I wouldn't need to work for a living. I would just steal from the US tax payer using the Federal Reserve Bank.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

In my opinion, Israel is starting to make overtures for closer diplomatic relations with Russia lately. Recently their Leiberman went to Russia for a meeting, and now Bebe. I think they are just hedging their bets in the event that the Messiah (Obama) decides to turn his back on Israel.

One thing you got to give Israelis (a country of decendants of Holocaust survivors) is that they are survivors and will find a way to keep going, even if their closest ally has been taken over by an Indonesian Muslim.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Hehe no.
But if you think you have any idea what is going on between Israel and Russia please enlighten us.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Just trying to put a few things together.

MOSCOW, June 22 (RIA Novosti) - Russia has bought 12 unmanned aerial vehicles from Israel in a recent deal worth $53 million, a Russian government official said on Monday.

"The contract envisions the purchase of 12 UAV, including two heavy vehicles and 10 small vehicles. The delivery has not yet been made because the contract was signed only recently," Vyacheslav Dzirkaln, deputy head of the Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation, said in an exclusive interview with RIA Novosti.

Dzirkaln said the main goal of the purchase was to study the Israeli achievements in the development of spy drones in order to build reliable UAVs domestically.
en.rian.ru...

In the days preceding this week's historic meeting of the BRICs -- Brazil, Russia, India and China -- in Russia, Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman was in Moscow promoting Israeli-Russian ties. Lieberman took the opportunity to point out that Russian attitudes towards Israel were better than in a lot of Western European countries where, in Liberman's calculus, sympathy for the Palestinians in the wake of Gaza amounts to anti-Semitism.

Born in Moldova and a fluent Russian speaker, Lieberman was able to speak to Putin directly in Russian. Each pledged to develop ties further, to involve Russia in Middle East issues. Could a new Jerusalem-Moscow axis be emerging to counter the nascent Washington-Cairo-Ramallah one?

www.worldpoliticsreview.com...

You can decide for yourself about Israel's recent overtures towards Russia. You know this would have never happened before the Big O got elected.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Damn, that sounds like a risky move.

Somebodys playing two sides here. Any bets? Israel or Russia?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The reason they visited the Russians is to stop this:

Israeli President Shimon Peres said Wednesday the Kremlin has promised to reconsider the planned delivery of air defense missiles to Iran that Israel and the U.S. fear could be used to protect Iran's nuclear facilities.
Russia has signed a contract to supply the powerful S-300 missiles to Iran, but has dragged its feet on delivering them.

There secret weapon is a defensive weapon they've been testing well more like a missile shield of sorts.First theres David's Sling system, which is designed to intercept medium- and long-range rockets, the Iron Dome system, with which it will be used in conjunction, has also been developed in order to intercept short-range rockets (0–70 km), while the Arrow missile, designed to intercept ballistic missiles, is already in use. This system is needed because if Israel did attack Iran's air force is no threat at all the danger is rockets and missiles fired against Israel (Qassam rocket fire from Gaza, Katyusha rocket fire from southern Lebanon, and Iran's ballistic missile arsenal) has led to the development of a defense systems to counter this threat.

Great thing about keeping up with weapons you simply follow the money and previous tests there is never only 1 test of any weapon.And its impossible for defense contractors not to slowly leak information when there trying to sell stuff to other countries.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Good luck putting something together that can intercept barrage fire from a bank of Katyushas. Seriously. I don't think the point-defense CIWS systems on our overseas bases could do that, and those can blow inbound mortars outta the air.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
disturbing news, thanks for posting this here,snf

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I think they are just hedging their bets in the event that the Messiah (Obama) decides to turn his back on Israel.

The man will be a messiah in my books, if he DOES turn his back on Israel.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think I know what this weapon is. At least I'd like to think that humanity is clever enough to do it. OK maybe it doesn't exist? Well here goes...

The weapon is a type of somewhat portable (via airframe) linear accelerator / laser combo that EXCITES weapons grade fissile material IN SITU.

Fly over Iran with this activated and any weapons grade material will meltdown right there on the spot. No bombs dropped, no attacker lives lost and plausible deniability in that only the illegal weapons grade material would explode / meltdown.

If Iran does not have the material, there will be no effect.
If it has critical nuclear material, it will fizzle and possibly detonate if contained in a device.

*just* a guess.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Russia's stance is unclear. They'd benefit from both scenarios.

If Iran is attacked, they will retaliate by cutting the straight of omuz, therefore oil price will skyrocket, so thats a lot of money to Russia.
On the other hand, Iran is a long time ally and customer of Russia, also the russians and spcially the chinese, would hate to see the US entering a war in Iran. Lots of deals have been made and with China's hunger for energy coming from the region, this isnt going to sit well for Russia if they let this happen. And the stance on sanctions do hint that they may be against military action.

Anyways it isnt a war the israel or the west can win.

As for the secret visit to Moscow, perhaps the israeli foudn out that the missing cargo carried the s-400 for Iran?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
go jews!
now that they have secret weapons its game over!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Wait wait wait.. So Israel is up to no good? This is impossible!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
It's been in the works for decades...

The giant Matzoh Ball of Doom!!!!!

Serious lots of good concepts for what it might be, But I honestly haven't a clue what it could be.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Oh. For a second I thought the Israeli secret weapon was Jesus. Whoops.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Since when is the NWO agenda in the interest of the people? You forget that the world is supposed to be united against Israel in the end times... and not just in the biblical sense.

I think it may be that Russia was sending missiles to Iran, which were to be fired at Israel, so Israel has an excuse to retaliate, then all leaders join hands in their private yacht and watch the bloody sunset.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
secret weapon?

Palestinian children turned into mutants?

just to not let the suffering those children endured be forgotten :

Israel Used Palestinian Children as Human Shields in Gaza

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
My best guess is that there using pulse technology as a Vacuum-like effect, so instead of blowing targets up from the ground they can launch from the Air, create a Air-Burst and utilise sound-waves to their effect to vaccum the surrounding air as energy itself, then disperse of it in one single pulse as a shockwave. All this within milliseconds.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join