It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X amature video june 20 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Found these videos on Conspiracy Central and decided to uplaoad to my UTube account as I haven't seen them before. I am no video expert so all coments about sun dogs and lense flares are welcome.

I find these videos interesting because the camera man zooms in and out from the sun and the "Object" seems to wink in and out with the camera zooms. Any ideas anyone..

peace all

daz__

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
uhm. . . the planet (?) seems to move in relation to the camera.

peace.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by mikerussellus]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Interesting vid.;However, Im no expert on video or Nibiru for that matter, but isn't it a little too early to see it this plainly even at the most southern point? where was this footage shot from?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It is merely a weather balloon

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guru97
Interesting vid.;However, Im no expert on video or Nibiru for that matter, but isn't it a little too early to see it this plainly even at the most southern point? where was this footage shot from?

Can't help ya with the question of where the video comes from. I found them as they are on a torrent site. Conspiracy Central. It looks to me as if they come from two locations. One seems rural and the other is an urban area. A lot of people say it will be here on such and such a date but that is crap. When Hale Bopp was thundering through the solar system the scientists tracking could not predict what it was going to do next. Large comets are constantly changing their orbit so anyone giving a date is talking BS.

peace to you

daz

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

peace.

Exactly!

Unless this planet x is somehow moving from the side of the sun to the top at the exact same time the camera moves (impossible) then I believe this video to be a load of rubbish and anyone who thinks this is real should take a long hard look at themselves.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

peace.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by mikerussellus]

What I noticed was that the camera moved but the object stayed in the same place relative to the sun. I would imagine it would be really hard to doctor a video to do that.

peace to you

daz

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

Definitely nothing there. It moves in relation to the camera. As he rotates 180 degrees, the light still remains directly on the the left in the same position as when the camera is straight to the horizon.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Definitely not a PlanetX expert

But what I noticed is a fixed point IMO, may seem to be moving in correlation to the sun but I figured it was just the glare from the sun causing this effect.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Could this actually be filmed through thick or double plated glass? causing the double yet smaller exposure? i have seen this myself but it could be, but wouldn't it be bigger news if true?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
if that camera caught planet x, then EVERYONE would be seeing it.
c'mon.

a huge ball of light right next to the sun in plain sight? no way.
IF it was there, it would be on national TV right NOW. in every country on the face of the earth. period.

edit: OP this wasn't aimed at YOU, it's aimed at whom ever posted it on CP. or where ever.

[edit on 9/10/2009 by zooplancton]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
if that camera caught planet x, then EVERYONE would be seeing it.
c'mon.

a huge ball of light right next to the sun in plain sight? no way.
IF it was there, it would be on national TV right NOW. in every country on the face of the earth. period.

edit: OP this wasn't aimed at YOU, it's aimed at whom ever posted it on CP. or where ever.

[edit on 9/10/2009 by zooplancton]

No offence taken at all. But I have to disagree with you about one thing. Huge balls of light often get missed by the national media and if everyone else is getting weather like we have been getting here then nearly no one would get to see any object like this. I am not saying this object we are looking at is anything at all but celestial events often get missed. Take for example comet holmes. Nearly no coverage on the national media at all. I know there was a lot of chatter on the internet but none at all on MSM. comet neat. No coverage on the MSM. Thanks for your time all the same.

peace to you

daz

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by daz__

sure, occurrences like sun dogs or comets come and go in blink of an eye or a few minutes. but a huge entity like nibiru is supposed to be, would most likely be in the sky for quite some time, thus showing itself to the masses. if a giant planet was nearing us the size of that light ball in the vid, it just wouldn't 'go away' without the planet noticing, in my opinion.

happy weekend!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Cool a chance to show my pic from the Seagull fishing pier on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge tunnel a few weeks ago...

Another example of how the lens can play some tricks

Or is it

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Optical Effect produced by strong light sources in some cameras. There's a good thread on it somewhere with a very good explanation. I can't find it for the minute.

Next...

top topics

join