It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of the Al Qaeda Beheading Video of Nick Berg

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by John Nada

Where is Nick Berg? He would have shown up by now. Many were beheaded so I believe this is real.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Irrespective of if the footage is real faked or otherwise the question for me that always comes up is how does one acertain the identity of 5 men covered from head to foot. In other words they could be anyone anywhere. There is no proof of location or of the identity of the individuals involved, in other words they could be CIA men and it could have been filmed in Hollywood. The tape proves nothing but its propaganda effect achieves a great deal indeed.

There is nothing better than the illusionists tricks to bamboozle the viewing public.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just another point of interest is Bergs attire, it is quite strange to see an alleged captive in such cothes especialy where terrorists are concerned yet what is telling is that he is wearing orange and that is a colour dfavoured by the US for its inmates especially at Gitmo.

You see the problem is that terrorists have an MO just like serial killers its all about the rush of power and control. Such people as a rule don't dress up their captives unless it fits their perculiar MO but that would be individuals not groups of terrorists.

Also his demeanor, he is quite clearly drugged, terrrorists don't go for that. They are into torture big time and they would want that suffering and pain to be conveyed on the big screen yet in the video this is all absent.

As a comparison look at the captured RFA pilots shown by Saddam in Iraq 1, you can clearly see the beating they had received and the obvious pain and trauma they were in. No the Berg tape is an all American performance the signs are there.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
i can see the hat, but i hate watching it, its kind of cheap, but a perfect example of a possible false flag to raise support for the wars

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join