It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Lights in connection with fire near Lawrence Livermore Lab, August 13

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm Catholic, I dont agree with everything in the religion but some. We had our local priest bless our house about 2 years ago because my little boy use to get scared and it seemed like he was seeing somethiing, and our other boy who was at the time about 3 use to see a blue little boy at night or early morning. He'd wake up and go to the wall and touch it and say there was a lady with the boy and then he'd disapear and say he went downstairs. That was wierd because sometimes he said a blue ballon. It's really not a big deal, I dont think everyplace I've lived could possibly be haunted or have some activity. Its not so bad anyway, I just ignore it because its just small stuff.
I actaully seen something pretty neat.
This is kinda personal but anyway here it goes. Well One night my son was falling asleep on my bed and he was about to close his eyes and all of a sudden his eyes opened all the way and he sat up and was like mom mom look look at the star. He was seeing something in my rooom, he was pointing at it. I was trying to look and figure out what he was seeing. I really wanted to see it and after about a minute I seen the beautiful white sparkly ball of light floating around my bedroom and then landing on my bed next to me and slowly faded away. I say it lasted about 2 minutes. This was so neat. I never seen anything like it before. I got to say though this ball of light was just so cool, and I wasnt scared and niether was my little boy who spoted it out.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by moniquevas]

[edit on 16-9-2009 by moniquevas]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

Well the saucer ships or Foo ship do go slow these days.
But a strange thing connects Atomic Plant locations and Tesla.
This Foo thing being a Tesla ship of course.
The Tesla Tower on Long Island now has a nearby Atomic plant.
Tesla at Los Alamos and now did Tesla have a North West operation.
Wherever Tesla went Atomic energy was sure to follow.
His coils were atom smashers and the local studies became experts.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Monique, that's fascinating stuff. I wonder if the little blue boy and the lady could be "aliens?"

This occurs to me because I just got done reading a book called The Gods of Eden, by William Bramley, and in it, he points out that many Hindu deities, as well as angels and Gods from other religions, have been portrayed as having blue skin.

His belief, which is shared by many, is that the blue people in question were not, in fact, gods or angels, but were actually ancient ET visitors.

I agree with you that it's not likely you'd find yourself living in various different houses and they'd all be haunted. It's much more likely that this phenomenon, whatever it is, is something that's with you regardless of where you live.

There is much evidence to suggest that the ET contact experience can involve several generations of a given family. It would interesting to know whether your parents, in-laws, aunts, or uncles have ever experienced anything similar.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear you and your son have had at least one experience which was not scary, and which sounds kind of magical and wondrous.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by flightsuit]

[edit on 17-9-2009 by flightsuit]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit
I've got the following video on YouTube, of something I saw over Pleasanton, CA on 23 November 2008:

YouTube link

Read the most recent comments, and you'll see that a person with the username "moniquevas" very recently commented and made reference to some aerial lights she (I'm assuming Monique is her name) captured on video in nearby Livermore.

Here is a link to Monique's YouTube channel, which currently contains three videos of the lights in question:

YouTube channel link

Obviously there's only so much you can do or say about videos of fuzzy lights in the night sky, but this person has been good enough to include more background info than you'd get from a lot of YouTubers with purported UFO vids.

What really intrigues me now is Monique's most recent comment on my video, regarding what she's been seeing in Livermore:

Thanks for the info. One thing that I keep wondering about is the 3 pulsating star like objects that where lined up for awhile on August 13 in the early morning. I think there was a fire near the lab around that time.

Has anybody heard anything about this? Obviously, it could be a complete coincidence, but the thought of a fire possibly threatening the Lawrence Livermore facility at the same time that aerial lights are spotted in formation above Livermore certainly could give a person something to speculate about.

interesting...if i remeber right supposedly a ufo crashed around there a few years back near all the big wind turbines u see driving towards livermore...i believe it was on ufo hunters...

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Really? I've never heard anything about that! Please tell us more! Anybody got a link?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Really? I've never heard anything about that! Please tell us more! Anybody got a link?

YouTube link to ufo hunters: Surveillance
they talk about ufos seen near major us labs ie: the one in livermore. suugest u watch whole episode very interesting

[edit on 17-9-2009 by chrisd250]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Thanks so much! I'm falling asleep right now, so I intend to watch the full episode when I am fully awake.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Posted at
UFO Hunters UFO Surveillance part 1/5 playlist on my channel
www.youtube.com...

Well the saucer ships or Foo ship do go slow these days.
But a strange thing connects Atomic Plant locations and Tesla.
This Foo thing being a Tesla ship of course.
The Tesla Tower on Long Island now has a nearby Atomic plant.
Tesla at Los Alamos and now did Tesla have a North West operation.
Wherever Tesla went Atomic energy was sure to follow.
His coils were atom smashers and the local studies became experts.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Here's another video from Monique, captured on September 19:

YouTube link

Keep watching, and toward the end, there's some early-morning footage where a light seems to just stay there, parked very conspicuously in the sky. It seems too large and bright to be a planet, but I'm no expert. Would anybody more knowledgeable than me care to express an opinion as to whether it could be a planet?

Earlier in the video, we see lights that are definitely not planets, because they seem to pulsate, and perhaps change colors.

Something about the regular pulsation of the lights strikes me as indicative of man-made aircraft, but that's just a gut feeling.

Even if the lights are of Earthly origin, it would be interesting to know what eight of them were doing, hanging in the sky above Livermore at such odd hours of the night.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Monique has slowed down her September 19 video and uploaded it:

YouTube link

It's good that there's something in the foreground, because that establishes that, despite the camera movements, the object itself appears to not be moving.

So what about it, people? Is it possible that a planet or a satellite would appear to be that big and bright?

If not, then what else might it be?

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well my good friend who lives in Pleasanton (which borders Livermore) reports seeing an odd light in the sky this morning, around 6:00AM. She says it was moving, which is what caught her eye. No sound. Color was whitish yellow. What struck her as odd was that the light gradually faded out, 'til it was completely gone. There were no clouds in the sky, so it can't have been obscured by clouds. The sun had not yet come up, so if the object had been a plane or helicopter, one would think the pilot would not have turned off its light. Also, there was just the one light, as opposed to the multiple lights associated with an FAA crash avoidance system.

Obviously, you can only do so much with a report of a light in the sky, but it certainly seems consistent with Monique's assertion that odd lights are hovering above that area on a regular, ongoing basis.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by flightsuit]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniquevas
Actually I have had a few wierd experiences where it sounds like something is over my house or passing over it and its a strange buzzing or humming like noise and i couldnt go back to sleep one time so I put the tv on. We have directv and the satelite would lose its connection or something and reset and say its trying to get its signal. It was probably nothing but I know the difference between the helicopter, plane, car, and train noises and it didnt sound like any of those but who knows. My 2 boys actually complain that they see shadows in the room. My son said that it was like a big black bird. He's 7 , Kids do have big imaginations though. Something that is a little odd is that the day after I put the first video on youtube I had goten home from the store and was putting away groceries and a man and women parked infront of my house claiming to be from a well known company in SF who was doing a catalogue of photos of regular people and they wanted to take my picture. This was wierd that these people showed up at my house. I did not take any picture, that was just too weird.Wierdos..
Ok, so I'm trying to get my husband to help me connect the video camera to the computer and post the video of the three objects that were lined up during August.

the man and the woman.

Was the man white about 35yrs 5'10 and the woman Asian 30's about 5'6?

Just curious because I live in Livermore and was visited by these two.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

One thing that I keep wondering about is the 3 pulsating star like objects that where lined up for a while on August 13 in the early morning. I think there was a fire near the lab around that time.

It's easy to make associations where none exits.

Here's what the sky looked like a little before sunrise on August 13. You will see that the planet Venus is lined up horizontally with the two very bright stars in Orion (Rigel and Betelgeuse). And the brightest star of all (Sirius) is also there.

13 August

Since Venus moves across the sky independently of the starry background, its position over the following months changes. Here's a Stellarium render of what your horizon will look like just before sunrise all this week. Your brilliant 'UFU' will certainly be there again. It will be accompanied with other bright objects but not the same ones you saw in August.

18 November

I have no doubt whatever that the bright light in your videos is Venus and this is visible not only after sunrise, but throughout the daylight hours if you know where to look. The flashing/twinkling you observed is atmospheric scintillation. There is clearly no connection between these celestial objects (which are visible around the world every morning) and the local fire or any other event on Earth.

WG3

[edit on 17-11-2009 by waveguide3]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Waveguide3, that's good detective work, but you lose me when you say you have "no doubt" and that's "clearly" what she saw. You weren't there, so how can you know?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Waveguide3, that's good detective work, but you lose me when you say you have "no doubt" and that's "clearly" what she saw. You weren't there, so how can you know?

No I wasn't there, but the view from that location on the date identified shows exactly what Monique described. That's obviously not coincidental - unless there was a second set of three lights in a row. If so, I think that would surely have been mentioned. I await Monique's confirmation that the early morning view this week is as I predicted above, including the bright 'UFO'. Prediction is a very powerful way to prove the facts. The position and movement of Venus and the brighter stars should be established by anyone interested in observing the sky so they can be eliminated from any unusual sighting. Venus is visible in broad daylight at certain times of the year and is regularly reported as something unidentifiable.

WG3

EDIT: Changed 'OP' to 'Monique'

[edit on 19-11-2009 by waveguide3]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
You're probably right. It does, however, appear that Monique and her family have experienced some genuinely anomalous events and sightings on other occasions.

Regardless, I'm glad to know about Stellarium. It seems like a really powerful tool!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
ufo hunters: Surveillance

Pay no attention to the anti Tesla agents that put up and
take down UFO related material on the net.
There is not much else for them to do.
The days of the high paid CIA writers are gone.
Now its links and net texting.
ED: Teach your son and Catholics about Tesla cause any
unknown craft is his invention and you have been lied to
in the estimation of Tesla researchers like Bill Lyne.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join