It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a King to the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azen thorhammer

Originally posted by AceOfAces
I thought they worshipped "satan"- Satan being their king (not that I believe in any of that jazz) but was pretty sure. Don't they burn someone at the bohemian grove each year as a sacrafice for satan?

[edit on 9/10/2009 by AceOfAces]
Satan is and has always been infinite darkness in the abyss. Even the aliens of this dimension higher than us are scared of him. He never fell from grace he has always existed and been evil as GOD has always existed so has Satan.

satan is translated from hebrew "shaytan" it means the adversary.
satan is characterized as a humanoid with animal appendages.
it is the symbolic representation of the animal body we live in now.. with animal desires.

the longer you think it's something outside of you.. the longer you live in airy-fairy pretend land where you're all pure vs some imaginary outside demon thing you've never seen.

it's your body.. your animal instincts.. and it's the adversary of reaching a higher spiritual level.. it's the sole distraction from ascension.. and it's close as close can get.

get past animal instincts and egoism that the animal body causes.. and resist the animal spasm the orgasm.. and build the sexual energy through all chackras till it annoints the brain.. and you'll unlock the angel wings within your brain.. yes the ventricles.
and hormones will be produced from your pituitary and your body will change from the animal satan body into a christic body.

or..
don't believe me and go on in your juvenile interpretation of biblical mythology just like all the action packed blockbusters teach you to.
don't research white tantra or sexual alchemy and keep your head in the sand.

oooo satan.. big scarey boogeyman outside of us.. oooo ooooo

and lucifer is not a person either...
it's the pathway of light that can be harnessed for negative or positive means.

-

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by AceOfAces
I thought they worshipped "satan"- Satan being their king (not that I believe in any of that jazz) but was pretty sure. Don't they burn someone at the bohemian grove each year as a sacrafice for satan?

[edit on 9/10/2009 by AceOfAces]
Satan is and has always been infinite darkness in the abyss. Even the aliens of this dimension higher than us are scared of him. He never fell from grace he has always existed and been evil as GOD has always existed so has Satan.

satan is translated from hebrew "shaytan" it means the adversary.
satan is characterized as a humanoid with animal appendages.
it is the symbolic representation of the animal body we live in now.. with animal desires.

the longer you think it's something outside of you.. the longer you live in airy-fairy pretend land where you're all pure vs some imaginary outside demon thing you've never seen.

it's your body.. your animal instincts.. and it's the adversary of reaching a higher spiritual level.. it's the sole distraction from ascension.. and it's close as close can get.

get past animal instincts and egoism that the animal body causes.. and resist the animal spasm the orgasm.. and build the sexual energy through all chackras till it annoints the brain.. and you'll unlock the angel wings within your brain.. yes the ventricles.
and hormones will be produced from your pituitary and your body will change from the animal satan body into a christic body.

or..
don't believe me and go on in your juvenile interpretation of biblical mythology just like all the action packed blockbusters teach you to.
don't research white tantra or sexual alchemy and keep your head in the sand.

oooo satan.. big scarey boogeyman outside of us.. oooo ooooo

and lucifer is not a person either...
it's the pathway of light that can be harnessed for negative or positive means.

-
Right on bro. Im not sure if I can get rid of the sexual animal within. The greys want us to evolve without sexual organs. They are in space. Moloch is the animal hidden underground. Hollow earth. BTW Satan is real. Your confusing Moloch with Satan. Moloch is in this dimension...satan is in the abyss/hell.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by Azen thorhammer]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Back on topic.
If you were given the power of being the secret king behind the scenes...what would you do with it?

If you study and say your Illuminati, they will listen to you. Those all around the world.
www.youtube.com...

-I control the wind with my mind.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Interesting question? In all honesty probably nothing. Its too much power. You # up once, you've F'd up big.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SchefSalad
Interesting question? In all honesty probably nothing. Its too much power. You # up once, you've F'd up big.

In my experience its not that tough.. How you manipulate the masses in a moral way in their evolution should be done without Super Harm to others.
Notice how things have been getting better? Swine flu is all we get hehe. They are following by the new laws. *Blushes*

Who am I? I'm no one.

btw dont piss me off or ill have lam awiaze blow this # up. hehe. Just having fun. www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
"IF" there were such a thing as a secret king, and "IF" for whatever reason I was able to be said 'secret king' then I would try to better the world. I would amass as much information, knowledge, and wisdom as I could. I would seek to create a REAL utopia on earth, and to allow persons who pass tests to enter within in a heaven-on-earth atmosphere.

Really, I mean, who wouldn't want to do that? Talk to everyone about truth and reality, and encourage them to stop being petty and wasteful. I could go on forever on what I 'would' do, but here's what I wouldn't do:

I wouldn't hurt anyone, or encourage negative behaviors, segregate anyone based on any behavior or stereotype, or dismiss anyone's feelings.

I would also encourage persons to abandon fear, despite whichever course they would take. It's invigorating. Sometimes having a bit of fear is sane.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
well seems quite obvious

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Back on topic.
If you were given the power of being the secret king behind the scenes...what would you do with it?

I'd give the power back to the oligarchy of people making prudent and well informed decisions that are telling me in my figurehead position what to say.

any figurehead high enough has a panel or council behind them making the real decisions from their combined perspectives and expertise in all angles of world affairs.

there's never "one leader" .. if you believe that.. you're still in child-minded interpretation... and no .. satan IS real.. AS A PHILOSOPHICAL CONCEPT....he's your body/mind in an intellectual animals' body...not a person.. it's an interpretation of what you act as.. when you follow animal urges...

moloch is a symbolic representation of an amalgam of concepts.

you people... man i can't get anywhere with you it's like .. who's good r' bad?!?! who's the evil demon creature that we can blame instead of ourselves?!
i swear... it's like you're living in some 80's after school cartoon....

they did a freaking good job brainwashing you into accepting the reactionary base paradigm instead of intellectualizing and prudently dissecting the psychological aspects that mythological figures actually represent.

see ya kids...

-

[edit on 10-9-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Back on topic.

I'd give the power back to the oligarchy of people making prudent and well informed decisions that are telling me in my figurehead position what to say.

any figurehead high enough has a panel or council behind them making the real decisions from their combined perspectives and expertise in all angles of world affairs.

there's never "one leader" .. if you believe that.. you're still in child-minded interpretation... and no .. satan IS real.. AS A PSYCHOLOGICAL CONCEPT....he's your body/mind in an intellectual animals' body...not a person.. it's an interpretation of what you act as.. when you follow animal urges...

moloch is a symbolic representation of an amalgam of concepts.

you people... man i can't get anywhere with you it's like .. who's good r' bad?!?! who's the evil demon creature that we can blame instead of ourselves?!
i swear... it's like you're living in some 80's after school cartoon....

they did a freaking good job brainwashing you into accepting the reactionary base paradigm instead of intellectualizing and prudently dissecting the psychological aspects that mythological figures actually represent.

see ya kids...

-
Moloch is a alien from this dimension. He is a animal/human. Satan is not Moloch. Satan is from the abyss/hell. Even Moloch is scared of Satan.

That river the abyss I crossed. I am here to tell you good news if you follow my posts. destruction or disclosure. It will end up one way or the other without my doings. Its just whats going to happen. Two choices. Two paths.
Why do I say this? Because more people will become conscious. OH GOD. ANYWAYS. www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
"IF" there were such a thing as a secret king, and "IF" for whatever reason I was able to be said 'secret king' then I would try to better the world. I would amass as much information, knowledge, and wisdom as I could. I would seek to create a REAL utopia on earth, and to allow persons who pass tests to enter within in a heaven-on-earth atmosphere.

Really, I mean, who wouldn't want to do that? Talk to everyone about truth and reality, and encourage them to stop being petty and wasteful. I could go on forever on what I 'would' do, but here's what I wouldn't do:

I wouldn't hurt anyone, or encourage negative behaviors, segregate anyone based on any behavior or stereotype, or dismiss anyone's feelings.

I would also encourage persons to abandon fear, despite whichever course they would take. It's invigorating. Sometimes having a bit of fear is sane.
You passed the test. Its yours. I hand the crown over to you. hehe G. be easy on him. Just remember absolute power corrupts. THEY will watch you how we watch monkeys using cameras the size of atoms. Smell your farts and they call you homosapeins. What will THEY think of you? You are never alone.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Azen thorhammer

damn, haven't heard that song in a while.

it's worth a listen.

and now, you remind me, to get some doors albums. man, it's been a while since I really 'listened' to the doors. mmmm... the warm fuzzy feeling similar to mom's home made cookies.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Azen thorhammer

awww, thanks. I wish. Not a day goes by I don't wish I couldn't change the world in more of a way than I can now. Even if that mean't uber responsibility.

if absolute power corrupts, wouldn't God be the MOST corrupted?

[edit on 9/10/2009 by mynameisjuan]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
What would you do if you were the secret king?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SchefSalad
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
OK I'll bite - if I were King - I would free everyone from whatever negatives exist on this plain of existence - slave wage, debt credit and starvation - being prime examples. I have a sad feeling that once freed somehow - without careful discipline the same circumstances would once again re-establish themselves. I won't say this is a human thing, it is part of being in a hologram type existence where desires can be used to cloud truth. Therefore I would make within this realm the possibility of oneness or separateness - all the posts towards 2012 or revolution and survival ism point to these two characteristics becoming more powerful in the days ahead. Some want separateness, some want oneness of human consciousness - for a few there may be a middle, but it is all about the next step in human consciousness.
Not too much of either oneness or separateness may save our sanity and preserve the whole Earthian human life-force. And there are no hyphens in the lifeforce.
son-of-light

top topics

<< 1   >>

join