It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Destroyer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Noise Generator

The Noise Generator should work on any W98, Win2K, or WinXP box equipped with a Soundblaster compatible sound card.
To run the generator, first download and extract the noise generator zip file "NoiseGenerator.zip" to a file, and then run the file "Noise Generator.exe" [i.e. use the Run button on the start menu and specify "Noise Generator.exe" (in the appropriate directory.)]
You can use the generator to explore different types of noise. Start by setting the program to "Gaussian White Noise" and "Generate Real Time Data". Hit the "Generate" button, and the program will generate a set of gaussian distributed data points, display their spectrum, and play the resulting signal through the speakers. Take a look at the amplitude histogram in the lower left corner; as expected, the noise is gaussian. Generate several new data sets, and note how they all sound alike. Then change the settings to "Generate Spectrum", and generate a new data set. Here the program first generates a gaussian distributed spectrum, and takes an inverse Fourier transform to find the real time data, which it then plays over the speakers. Is the amplitude histogram still gaussian? These two methods of generating noise are formally identical. Also try "Uniform White Noise", which generates uniform distributed noise instead of gaussian distributed noise. These two types of noise are quite different mathematically, but sound almost the same.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Did you guys listen to Obama last night? He said nobody is forcing anybody to have medical insurance from the government and the choice is yours to make. Then there was quite a bit of laughter.

Obama is great because he doesn't lie....he distorts. He is right, you do have a choice of insurance plans: (note, I made the actual amounts up)

Gov't plan: $500
Private plan: $850
No plan: $1250

So...see...you do have a choice after all!

As far as ANY vaccines, I'm sure that you'll find going forward (if healthcare reform passes as it is outlined now) NO vaccines will be issued unless proper 'documentation' has been provided.

I also thought that mandatory healthcare WOULD be related to the RFID chip. Withholding vaccines from people, especially at a time when some crazy, kill everything in its path, virus is unleashed. (not meaning H1N1)

I'm with everyone else that says "you'll never chip me", but I can promise you that NOT getting chipped will have adverse effects.

Want to vote? need a chip.
Want a shot? need a chip.
Want a gun? need a chip.
Want to get on a plane without spending HOURS proving you are whom you say you are? You need a chip.

RFID chips will become the latest and greatest in IDing people. It will be tauted as the ONLY way to thoroughly prove your identity.

I don't believe they will ever make it mandatory. You will always have a choice. But they will make it impossible to live without one.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
www.patentstorm.us...

Radio frequency power amplifier device US Patent 6731174

What is claimed is:

1. A radio frequency (RF) power amplifier device comprising:

an RF device input;

an RF device output;

an RF amplication element for amplifying an RF signal applied to the RF device input, wherein the RF amplification element comprises an RF amplification element input and an RF amplification element output;

an output matching circuit coupled to the RF amplification element output that presents an output impedance to the RF amplification element; and

a match extender that is coupled to the RF amplification element output and is not coupled to the RF device output and that provides an extension of the output matching circuit beyond the RF power amplifier device, wherein the match extender comprises a plurality of leads, wherein each lead of the plurality of leads provides for a coupling, to the output matching circuit, of an impedance external to the RF power amplifier device.

2. The radio frequency power amplifier device of claim 1, wherein the output matching circuit comprises the match extender.

3. The radio frequency power amplifier device of claim 1, wherein the output matching circuit is coupled to the match extender.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Want a gun? need a chip.
Want to get on a plane without spending HOURS proving you are whom you say you are? You need a chip.

I don't believe they will ever make it mandatory. You will always have a choice. But they will make it impossible to live without one.

And therein lies the religious and scarey implications. I turn you to Revelations 13:17, "And that no man might buy or sell save he that had the mark or the name of the Beast or the number of his name."

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Want a gun? need a chip.

I am not wishing any of those things at the moment.

I will not accept this type of technology to be used against me to keep me inoculated.
That is not the future I want for future generations.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by memarf1

Just to play Devi's advocate, pun intended, theorectically ALL technology "marks you".

IP addresses, EZ pass, GPS, cell phones, etc.....

They can all be used for tracking. The RFID chip is just a little more personal....

Frankly, I saw this coming as soon as they started implanting pets with chips -- used of course to find them if they are lost. Not as a trial run or anything...

[edit on 22-9-2009 by lpowell0627]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join