It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Destroyer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The first thing we must all come to understand about RFID technology is that the Digital TV transition of 2009 was made by the government to make way for RFID technology. The reason of the switch from analog to Digital TV was made to free up bandwidth for analog UHF and VHF frequencies to be able to use and expand RFID framework using analog frequencies. If you still have analog technology, you might want to hold on to it. If you have something that can send an analog system, that may be your best bet at defeating RFID.

Knowing this, one way that this technology would be used is to broadcast an analog signal with junk data that in theory would clog up the RFID network.

This thread is to discuss affordable ways to arm yourself against RFID technology. One of the ways I have found uses an analog film camera lens to zap an RFID microchip and disable it. Whether this works or not remains to be looked into.

Please Star and Flag and make this the official thread for creating new, affordable technology to arm the populace against RFID!

Thanks and good luck, can't wait to hear about your research and new ideas for combatting the use RFID against citizens.

RFID Destroyer

The intentional disabling of these chips can cause supply chain
disruption.

The best method is to HERF (high energy radio frequency, usually
microwaves) the chips using a small transmitter (read about high
power home made microwave weapons for herfing). The German branch
(privacy activists) of the global guerrilla innovation network has
developed a simple solution that converts a standard film camera
into a short range RFID zapper. This system:

"...copies the microwave-oven-method, but in a much smaller scale.
It generates a strong electromagnetic field with a coil, which
should be placed as near to the target-RFID-Tag as possible. The
RFID-Tag then will recive a strong shock of energy comparable with
an EMP and some part of it will blow, most likely the capacitator,
thus deactivating the chip forever.

To keep the costs of the RFID-Zapper as low as possible, we decided
to modify the electric component of a singe-use-camera with flashlight,
as can be found almost everywhere. The coil is made from varnished
wire and placed inside the camera exactly where the film has been.

Then the coil is soldered between the cameras electronic and its
flashlight.

Last but not least most single-use-cameras will require some kind
of switch to be build into them, since their activating-mechanism
usually is to small and primitive. Once the switch is connected and
tested, the camera can be closed again and henceforth will serve
as a RFID-Zapper, destroying RFID-Tags with the power of ordinary
batteries."

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ive thought about this a bit, and I wonder if someone has any opinions on my theory.

I am thinking, if it is a chip, under the skin, it is something that A)has to be fairly close to the surface, because they are injected with syrringe, and B) are something that could be removed.

Why not take a pen knife, steralize it, and carve the chip out of your skin?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I believe the implants would be injected into bone. There is also risk of the chip coming apart and I might be wrong but I have read that they are alkaline based, so this could create a really bad reaction.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't understand the purpose of disabling the chip?

If you already have it, it will only cause a ton of problems to disable it? Think about when your credit cards don't work! It doesn't harm anybody but yourself!

I am more interested in a way to fake the chip! I will refuse to ever be chipped, as will the rest of my family, but I would like to be able to fake out the scanners and registers and TPTB.

Can I remove it and then shield it the majority of the time, but bring it and tape it to my hand to by groceries?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here are instructions on one prototype of the RFID Destroyer.

Go here and click on projects

RFID Zapper

The RFID Zapper is a device for destroying rfid tags without having to touch them and without leaving any obvious marks on the tag itself, it works by generating a large EM Burst which the RFID tags antenna picks up and funnels into the tag which destroys it. its the same as if you were to plug an led into a wall socket.

(clicking on any of the images below will take you to a directory with larger images of the same object)

Construction

The RFID Zapper is very easy to build, all you need is a disposable camera a soldering iron and some magnet wire. The final apparatus is simply a coil of magnet wire soldered into the camera flash circuit where the flash bulb used to be

Finishing and testing

To finish it off I enclosed the entire thing in a basic project box from radio shack with a nice big red button to activate it. So far it has been successful at wiping out credit cards as well as RFID devices, below are pictures of the final device in its project box and pictures of the final device with an audio pickup attached, below the pictures is an embedded sound file which plays the audio version of the EM Pulse the device gives off (cool).

[edit on 10-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just take your Ultrasonic toothbrush go sit on your washer during spin cycle and brush your teeth..... FOREVER... lol

Honestly thoe Ultrasonics could possible destroy the chip too. Even going to a Rave and standing in front of the DJ could prove somewhat effective.

and even if that doesnt work theres always locating the chip and breaking your own bone where the chip is located. Blunt force. ( Ouch ) but if you can saw off your own arm in a survival sit, then im sure you can break a bone to destroy a chip.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Just remember that if or when you recieve a chip, you will be tracked at all times. Once disabled you will not be able to use again of course. You may opt to recieve a chip and disable at a later time, it depends on your personal circumstances.

I am interested in discussing ways to jam the RFID network and disrupt RFID tracking points. Which I have yet to do more research.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Three or four years ago, a genius friend of mine asked me if I knew why lead paint was outlawed.

I shrugged and mumbled something about children eating it.

He said, "Nope. Lead paint would defeat the cutting edged surveillance technologies that are being refined. Since I can't buy lead based paint, I add lead additives to my paint and paint everything.

A simple vibrational device attached to windows will defeat the laser listening devices, and combined with the lead paint and a fine mesh Farraday cage I put around my exterior before the vinyl siding went on, they're going to be hard pressed to know what I'm doing or saying. Not that I'm important, but it's just the idea that pisses me off."

He also mentioned the RFID devices THREE YEARS AGO, and indicated that this would be the ultimate tracking device. He suggested a magnetic blocker as opposed to a electromagnetic pulse destructor.

At the time, I though he was FOS and overly paranoid.

So much for what I thought.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I am not so much worried about the tracking as I am the religious implications! At this point they can only track from a couple of hundred feet, so it isn't significant yet! If the tech increases where they can track me by satellite, then I would remove it and staple it to my cat until I need it for the grocery store!!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
how about, don't get the chip? revolt and save your self the hassle? I'd rather rot in a cell than let someone do with me what they like. I don't care if it has any kind of good things attached to it, nothing should ever be forced upon someone.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Don't worry about the religious implications, you are not damned to hell if you accept the chip. You are damned on earth while you have one though. You can however refuse the chip for whatever religious reason, which will end you in the camps and most likely expelled at a later time.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Did you guys listen to Obama last night? He said nobody is forcing anybody to have medical insurance from the government and the choice is yours to make. Then there was quite a bit of laughter.

Because I have read the pandemic preparedness manuals which all contain information about smallpox vaccines. The federal govvernment is the only source for a smallpox vaccine, because in 1979 the WHO declared it eradicated and maintained all of the vaccines and the virus itself.

As of now only military can recieve a smallpox vaccine. If there is a smallpox outbreak you can recieve a smallpox vaccine only if the federal government signs off on it.

So if you are a first responder, you might be immune to smallpox and still be able to spread it or, you contract the virus and the federal government may quarantine you and allow you to recieve a smallpox vaccine and federal government is the only source for recieving the vaccine, if they sign for you.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

He is quite a gifted speaker!

If only the Bill read the way he says it does, then I would be a big fan! Too bad that in 1000 pages, one or two sentences can turn the whole thing evil!! Too bad that no matter what it says, the legaleze can be interpreted at a later date to mean whatever they want it mean! Too bad Lobbyists are writing the Bill, and fighting the Bill, instead of our elected Leaders!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yes I have it recorded on my DVR. Right before Obama is called a liar, Obama slipped up and said something like at this time there will be no reason for anybody who doesn't have government healthcare to recieve it.

There is so much more in the works in this healthcare plan, more than meets the eye. It is all hinged on an event that hasn't happened yet.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ooooor just grab a scalpel and dig the bugger out... Then capture a squirrel and put it inside the squirrel.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
www.forensicswiki.org...(RF)_Jammers

What's Inside a Cell Phone Jammer

RF jammers are fairly simplistic devices. The most simple jammers have only an on/off switch and an LED signifying power to the unit. The more complex devices contain switches or dials that allow the user to select the frequencies desired for jamming. The components which can be located in every jammer include:
Antenna -- The antenna transmits the jammers interrupting signal. Certain jammers contain an internal antenna while others have external antennas which give the user a longer range to broadcast the signal and more control over frequency tuning.
Voltage-controlled oscillator -- The oscillator is responsible for generating the competing radio signal.
Tuning circuit -- In those units the enable user-specified frequency tuning, the tuning circuit controls the broadcast frequency of the circuit by sending a specific voltage to the oscillator.
Noise generator -- The noise generator, which is part of the tuning circuit, actually creates radomized electric output within a specific frequency range which is used to disrupt a cellular network signal.
RF amplification (gain stage) -- This amplifier controls the level of power to the tuning circuit. It is responsible for boosting the power as necessary to jam signals.
Power Supply -- Smaller jamming devices may use batteries while larger and more power-intensive devices can be plugged into a standard outlet or connected through the electrical system of a vehicle.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
www.sesp.com...

The JAMPACK is a lightweight, battery-powered, portable, high-power multi-band jammer, built into a sturdy back-pack. The JAMPACK was designed for the protection of ground troops and bomb disposal squads against the threat of remotely controlled improvised explosive devices (RCIEDs).
Despite its small form factor, The JAMPACK jams the most used cellular, satellite and VHF/UHF frequencies, almost entirely eliminating the possibility of an enemy detonating an RCIED in proximity to the protected troops.
Designed from the ground up for protecting troops on the move, the JAMPACK was engineered to operate reliably in any climate and terrain. Its high-capacity Mil Spec rechargeable batteries provide extended periods of field operation.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Voltage-controlled oscillator
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A voltage-controlled oscillator or VCO is an electronic oscillator designed to be controlled in oscillation frequency by a voltage input. The frequency of oscillation is varied by the applied DC voltage, while modulating signals may also be fed into the VCO to cause frequency modulation (FM) or phase modulation (PM); a VCO with digital pulse output may similarly have its repetition rate (FSK, PSK) or pulse width modulated (PWM).

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
www.freshpatents.com...

Dynamic antenna tuning circuit for a radio frequency identification reader
USPTO Application #: 20090206999
Title: Dynamic antenna tuning circuit for a radio frequency identification reader
Abstract: A resonant antenna circuit for a radio frequency identification (RFID) reader generates an electrical signal for activating a passive identification tag. The identification tag in turn generates a coded electrical signal that is detected by the reader. The electrical characteristics of the resonant circuit are actively and dynamically altered so that the antenna performs more optimally during the transmit and receive intervals. (end of abstract)

www.freepatentsonline.com...

Radio antenna tuning circuit United States Patent 5263183

The present invention provides an antenna or preselector tuning method and circuit that tunes an antenna or preselector in a very short period of time. The circuit of the present invention does not rely on measuring the magnitude of the signal strength at the output of the receiver as do many prior art antenna tuning techniques. With the present invention a radio frequency (RF) oscillator set to the desired receiver frequency generates an excitation signal which is lightly coupled to the antenna tuned circuit through a network. A phase detector then compares the phase of signal established in the antenna tuned circuit with the phase of the excitation signal to produce an "error" signal indicative of the phase shift of the excitation signal as it passes through the network. Using this "error" signal and locked loop (PLL) techniques, an antenna tuning voltage is created that results in a zero phase shift through the network.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My friend has an artificial limb......which I keep his spare now if I HAVE to get a shot just tuck my real arm up under, and present said "real skin" prosthesis, not sure if this plan will work but if the lines are long and the nurse is in a hurry and I play my part in keeping her attention/flirting/cussing...whatever it takes to get her to just stab me and be done!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join