It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Blue Orbs. What are they???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Finally made my 20 posts!

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but these flew and I can't identify them. Has anyone else had a similar experience or a clue as to what they were? Here is my story:

I was about 5 years old and had awoken in a dark room. After a few minutes 6 deep blue / purple glowing orbs about 25mm/1" in diameter entered the room through the closed window/curtains and flew slowly and equally spaced around the bed, nearly up to my face and then back through the closed door to my room. The orbs were self illuminated, silent and flew in lockstep about 3" apart.

About fifteen years later I was in my car with my girlfriend waiting for the lights to change and the exact same phenomena flew straight across the road in front of the car, witnessed by us both. This time they flew a lot faster. This immediately made me recall my previous experience with these things.

I've never been able to explain what these were. It makes me wonder what the origin of the term "fairy lights" is.

[edit on 10/9/2009 by LightFantastic]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LightFantastic

Fairie lights, willo the wisps, jack o the lanterns, star of Bethlehem, NASA critters, foo fighters, Nuremburg ufo orbs, call them what you want exist and are a constant reality throughout the history of Planet Earth and the space above it. After you've experienced them then you become sort of obsessed with finding answers to this incredible experience. I really have the same issue here my friend, the need to ask as you do "what are they???"
After much dwelling on the question year in year out then I'm as perplexed as ever. Drawing all the sightings together whether in space or on the surface of Planet Earth and even those deep in our crust seen by miners in shafts I am beginning to believe there may be something akin to the religious tales of spirits. A thread recently on them being in heaven in the NASA STS footage rings possibly a yes. They are definitely connected to motherships of radiant blindin white light which leave a trail of manna/cotton wool/candy floss as talked of in the religious books so again are they connected with God/Angels/spirits?
Still perplexed and still asking the same as you!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Do you live in an area with tectonic activity (such as earthquakes or a fault zone)?

One known phenomenon still little understood but commonly reported are "Earth Lights" which could result from stresses in the earth's crust.

Here is a map of fault areas and you can download high resolution versions there too: pubs.usgs.gov...

If it's not that, I don't know what it could be.

I've never seen anything like that but it sounds pretty cool

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yes, these kinds of orbs -- blue, white, yellow, green and all colors -- have been reported for eons of time, so they are not a recent phenomenon.

There are several sources that cause the existence of these orbs, which includes, but are not limited to:

1) Earth elementals ~~ Earth elementals are part of the triad of beings that have dominion over our Earth. The triad of beings are the elementals, the humans and the angels. Earth elementals have the role of creating form in the 3-D reality as we know it and their existence is real and valid, even if you did not believe in them.

Over time, humans have long-forgotten their role in the triad of the management of Earthly reality, so, as a result, outside, objective reality has become far more harsh and violent that originally intended. Although the elementals prefer harmonious realities, it is their job to faithfully manifest human thoughts into form, so they do so every single day of our lives. If the elementals were to suddenly cease carrying out their daily functions, Earth's biosphere would collapse within 48 hours.

2) Angelic beings ~~ they can and do appear as spherical orbs, especially to children, some of whom have not polluted their minds with the rampant negativity that dominates our collective realities in the world today. Angelic beings are naturally drawn to harmonious, peaceful spaces, so they can appear as orbs in objective reality and in pictures.

3) Vacuum domains ~~ these observed phenomena happen quite frequently on the surface of our Earth, as well as inside our Earth. These observed phenomena are scientifically understandable, observable and measurable. In short, the orbs -- ranging from tiny ones the size of a bb to giant ones the size of tornados -- are " spiraling vortex energies of polarized consciousness units " (google that term) and have been observed and photographed frequently. This is a physical, measurable phenomena that will soon be explored by mainstream scientists, once they start to step out of their limited, deterministic, reductionistic scientific paradigm into a whole new and exciting paradigm of exploring the science of consciousness.

I have personally seen photos of these kind of orbs -- in the photos, some of them were a brilliant green, others were a frost white -- that were hovering around us when we were up in Canada this year on a trip with David Wilcock, the reincarnated Edgar Cayce, and who has been my buddy for the last ten years. We had a professional photographer on hand and he eliminated any physical effect, beit a lint on the camera, sunlight distortion, light distortion and it is his professional opinion that these orbs that were captured on camera are genuine.

Just because one does not believe in the existence of these orbs does not mean that they don't exist. They do and in abundance.

So, when you have such orbs appearing to you at anytime, be sure to note what you were doing and thinking at that very moment that they appeared -- their appearance frequently are messages from your own Higher Self that what you were doing and/or thinking was of importance and that you should spend more time in that behavioral/thought mode. Pay attention!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wow thanks for the answers guys.

Both times I saw the orbs I was in in an area of the UK which doesn't have any tectonic activity.

I didn't mention that the orbs appeared to be intelligently controlled, not floating aimlessly.

I am a scientist, well engineer now I suppose. I am not taken to flights of fancy but these experiences certainly open your mind!

top topics

join