It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Basiago - PIA10214 Analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I know this has been talked about on previous threads, but has anyone read this State of Washington USA Lawyers experiences?
Can someone who is knowledgeable, clarify the papar written (see link) by Andrew Basiago regarding him seeing all of those aliens in the NASA Spirit Rover photo PIA10214?

How is it that he can see these things and I cannot. The famous "statue" way to the left of the photos hanging off the cliff can be seen by my own eyes, but I don't see any of the others...is it because his awareness is more developed than us because of his experience being used by the government for Mars teleportation experiments since he was a child?

Link to the Andrew Basiago Paper Written on analysis of PIA10214

[edit on 10-9-2009 by theprofessionalnyc]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I see it now!!!!! After analysis, the beings are "transparent"....just look for the places that have "blurry outlines" of "whitesh/clear" colored beings.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

How is it that he can see these things and I cannot.

Because he is on drugs and you're not.

Don't push yourself to see these things because your brain will automaticly start to put things that aren't there.

They aren't transparent, they are not from another dimension. It's just rocks!

If you go outside and start looking at the floor, using his logic you'll see aliens EVERYWHERE!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'd love it if tings were agwaan on Mars but the picture you refer to in my eyes is pretty lame. From memory the head is a rock in the background and the arm is a pattern in the 'sand' in the background. Look at it like this and the body looks blatently like a rock. There's a link on here somewhere to a 5.5mb picture file of the photo in question.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I feel that after viewing the photos he claims contain anomolies are kind of a stretch. The only one I feel has something to it is the one of the figure that is famous by now. The others just seem like rock formations that are blurry. My two sense. -awall

new topics

top topics

join