It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs are there.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
yes aliens are real . but are they from somewhere else, or here.
mankind has been around for possibly 2 billion years. in that time many
advanced civilisations have seemingly vanished mysteriuosly,or have they?maybe they developed spaceships and still live here[sumerians],but for obvious reasons they don't want anything todo with us.they have seemingly mastered time/space travel,and even occasionally shoot down
undesirable/their own drone ships, so we can reverse engineer things.and
drag us into the future. ?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
you must broaden your mind and realise that there are probably many diffrent life forms out there and im sure they probably dont all know us or each other but i would think (from strange lights i have seen myself) that something is watching us and if it found us then they probably have some incomprehensable way of doing so that has nothing to do with anything we know. and when i said some time i meant in relation to us on earth and our history.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

you must broaden your mind and realise that there are probably many diffrent life forms out there and im sure they probably dont all know us or each other but i would think (from strange lights i have seen myself) that something is watching us and if it found us then they probably have some incomprehensable way of doing so that has nothing to do with anything we know. and when i said some time i meant in relation to us on earth and our history.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
well the mad part about aliens for me is this..

We can have 2 types of aliens Pan dimensional and ones that come from other star systems.. so we have a problem "ie time travel blah"

So lets say we kick the pan dimensional down the road for now and deal with just the guys who live on other planets for the sake of it.

If an alien race that has been around for say oh i dunno 5000 years would far out class anything we have today.. we have had our basic tech for like say mm 200 years? or something

So they could detect us easy! we can compute a planets compression using satellites and detect planets orbiting other suns..

do you really think its that far fetched that aliens would not have a machine that could detect LIFE its self?

In that context i add to the space travel, we know its theoretically possible to travel faster than light using gravity.. now our problem is HOW to get a space ship to do it.. maybe we all ready have in some cases "past history shows we have smart people" Tesla for one.. among many others

I do not think its that hard to imagine humans in the next say 1000 years having a base or something on another planet or moon some place in our solar system add another 1000 years "if we are still around" im sure we will be visiting another sun close to us

So as i point out using AGE not intelligence and using our own technical know how.. i am sure its very easy for an alien race to come here as easy as it is for you to go shopping in wall mart.

Aliens are real.. and if they are not? well its a very big place and we better get use to being all alone

but then again math and logic put that to rest because WE are OUT there

in math that's called a certainty

We ARE the aliens

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by malcolm420

Of course in history, Ancient Aliens. Of course..

Out of cigs, damn...

The lights you see, you may just be High, or drunk or delusional, or the rare, actually see something, I hope for your sake the latter.

If their watching us, their time to move was way before, do you doubt?

What do they watch for, and why?

Why the need? The need is the answer.

No question is asked without the need of an answer!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
curiosity may be there motivation and/or they may have created us or set our evolution into motion themselvs and are just checking on us, and a small white light with a blue tail zig zagging like a tadpole extreemly fast then fanishing is like no airplane ive ever heard of and i was compleatly sober on both accounts. maybe it went into some type of hyperdrive to make it cut through the fabrick of time and space and thats why it zig zagged and dissapeard.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
im not just making up what i saw, realy, im not. other distant places in space that we do not know of may be home to new chemicals and different evolutions due to those chemicals wich could make them into something unfathomable to us wich means they may be capable of unfathomable things.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

What do they watch for, and why?

Why the need? The need is the answer.

Why do you have fish in a tank?

Why do you go to the zoo?

Why do you study animals in the wild?

...maybe you just missed the answer.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Every UFO sighting is different and amazing to every one involved.
Even on internet threads.
Why take entertainment away from us.
As far a ETs being weak and defenseless what about UFOs that destroy
crops and cattle.
We would have no food in a full scale invasion.
Who knows what else they have done with their machine.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Please everyone you must listen to these videos that pertain to Aliens.

They are real and they are battleing over your soul!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Post a reply after you do to keep this thread up there so that it is heard.

[edit on 9/10/2009 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Excuse me, there are probably many types of aliens.

How can you say there are 2 types?

I think there are many different types, some of which would like to save the world, but those nice ones are probably too scared to come here because they would be killed before they could even comunicate.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction

Originally posted by spellbound
I am tired of people going ooh aah over UFO threads.

Don't we all know that there are other races out there? If you think we are the only race around, think of the enormity of the universe.

There have to be others out there.

• Life out there in the Universe - very probable
  • Life out there in the Universe capable of Interstellar travel - possible
  • Life out there in the Universe capable of Interstellar travel that has visited the solar system - unlikely (as you said the universe is extremely big so finding us could very well be like finding a needle in a haystack)
  • Life out there in the Universe capable of Interstellar travel that has visited the solar system and found Earth and visited/studied human beings - extremely unlikely and unproven

You have to understand that from accepting that there is life out there to accepting that there are space ships with aliens roaming our skies is a big leap.

Even the most sceptical members of ATS know of UFO cases that are so puzzling they can't offer a justification for them. BUT you have to understand that not every ATS member is ready to shout "Alien!" when they are presented with something they cannot identify.

Finally you have to understand that most of the evidence that is put forth regarding aliens is either weak in quality, in many cases easily identifiable as something very much mundane, in most cases turned out later to be proven a hoax/fraudulent, etc.

You also have to understand that many of the current ufology lore is simply the product of single witness accounts that incorporate many elements of a belief system not everyone is ready to adhere to such as telepathy, psychic abilities, psychedelic trances induced by narcotics, etc.

In conclusion, it is not that sceptics do not believe there is life out there - what the sceptics question is the proof that so far has been offered for the case that alien life is here.

Cheers.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by InTrueFiction]

You said everything I wanted to say, good show.

I don't know what stars do, but I gave you one.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Man, we are horrible - we shoot before we think. They know this.
They could take us out but they don't they want to, because they are trying to be friendly.
'

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

reply to post by InTrueFiction

Okay, these creatures are more than capable of finding outer space, obviously, because they are highly intelligent.

And probably all of these creatures are more intelligent than we are.

You need to check out just how large and immense the cosmos is. It kinda puts a limit on just what we can experience/understand when thinking in terms of such massive distances.

*IF* we are being visited by extra-terrestrial life, they have been *with* us a long time. Or we simply cannot comprehend the method by which they would travel.

I agree, the cosmos is far too large and to random for us to be the only creatures to wonder about life elsewhere.

I think the problem lies in using our limited understanding of science to either negate or provide arguments for them visiting us. We simply cannot use our primitive understanding as a basis for or against.

And until the day comes, ruling out we become extinct by our own means in the next century - as a bare minimum at least - when we can traverse space and better know the limits imposed on us by sheer phycsics, all UFOlogy will be is fodder for the mind - Im happy with that, I'd be happier with knowledge in my lifetime, but that's unlikely.

(No I'm not taking into account personal experiences - simply leaving it in the scientific arena, where it can be evaluated and peer reviewed)

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
I would not think that a traveller coming from Light Years away, would fear, a few men with guns and such, while they themselves, must've inherited, and populated and conquered their solar system, and galaxy at that, to be able to travel here!

That is just speculation and there is nothing that says an intelligent alien race must populate and conquer an entire solar system, much less galaxy, before they can travel to other planets and galaxies.

First of all, we simply don't know and can't fathom all the possibilities in the known universe, much less the unknown.

Secondly though, and more specifically, how would they even get to other solar systems and galaxies to conquer them if they didn't have UFO's to fly there in the first place?

In conclusion, I disagree with your assumption that aliens must conquer and inhabit entire solar systems or galaxies to visit other intelligences.

If there is intelligence on Mars, and we someday go there on our space shuttles, then we are aliens, and the shuttle is a UFO to the Martians.

And we haven't even got one dictator ruling our OWN planet, much less any others. If any in our system can even host us without our immediate death from radiation, temperature, toxicity, etcetera.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Aliens are here, and they are from here. All ancient texts talk about the fallen ones who mated with women on earth and how great their offspring were. If you are here after Jesus takes the church away, remember what I tell you now. Don't take the mark.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

I would be scared of us too. Humans are nasty creatures. Dont approach wthout a weapon because we will assume you want to take our freedoms and kill us all. What other motive could you have?

Lets kill eachother, go go go. Its the right thing to do.

/ End sarcasm

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hi, UFO fans.

As I have often said elsewhere:
About UFOs, here are my finds/thoughts, (that I did not invent):

1- Some UFOs come from someWHERE.

2- Some UFOs come from someWHEN !

3- Some travel by moving.

4- some travel by thought.

5- all in the universe is entangled. [What the BLEEP!? down the rabbit hole].

6- There exist: space/time & time/space,
meaning:
**WE** can move 3 ways in space, in one time line.
**THEY** can move 3 ways in time, in one space. (without moving).

7- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

8- The new ***theory of everything*** !
www.ted.com...

9- Some UFOs are build in a factory by 3rd density entities, like us.
Some UFOs are "thought formed" by the Xth density entities !
Some entities don't even need UFOs.

10- There are positive and negative 4th and 5th density entities.
6th and 7th density entities are positive only ! Benevolent !
Our mentality, our profoundness, our life's services to others
decide which polarity of 4th and 5th density entities will visit us.

11- and stuff I forgot and may add later. . .? B-)

And if I may add : read the Ra material of my signature, and the
[My Favorite Sites] box in my profile, and you will have A LOT more answers !

Blue skies.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

They are scared of us and I don't blame them.
And we are scared of them - some might be nasty, but some might be nice.
I don't know how you can tell until it is too late.
So what do we do?

That's easy

Look em straight in the eye.... errr eyes and spit in there face before they kill you. Its the HUMAN thing to do

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction

I am tired of people going ooh aah over UFO threads.

Don't we all know that there are other races out there? If you think we are the only race around, think of the enormity of the universe.

There have to be others out there.

• Life out there in the Universe - very probable
  • Life out there in the Universe capable of Interstellar travel - possible
  • Life out there in the Universe capable of Interstellar travel that has visited the solar system - unlikely (as you said the universe is extremely big so finding us could very well be like finding a needle in a haystack)
  • Life out there in the Universe capable of Interstellar travel that has visited the solar system and found Earth and visited/studied human beings - extremely unlikely and unproven

You have to understand that from accepting that there is life out there to accepting that there are space ships with aliens roaming our skies is a big leap.

Even the most sceptical members of ATS know of UFO cases that are so puzzling they can't offer a justification for them. BUT you have to understand that not every ATS member is ready to shout "Alien!" when they are presented with something they cannot identify.

Finally you have to understand that most of the evidence that is put forth regarding aliens is either weak in quality, in many cases easily identifiable as something very much mundane, in most cases turned out later to be proven a hoax/fraudulent, etc.

You also have to understand that many of the current ufology lore is simply the product of single witness accounts that incorporate many elements of a belief system not everyone is ready to adhere to such as telepathy, psychic abilities, psychedelic trances induced by narcotics, etc.

In conclusion, it is not that sceptics do not believe there is life out there - what the sceptics question is the proof that so far has been offered for the case that alien life is here.

Cheers.

[edit on 10-9-2009 by InTrueFiction]

Post of he day. I couldn't have said it better myself. No Doubt that life exists outside of this planet, but the proof that is available is not concrete enough to convince everyone.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by elemental475]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join