It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

two spiraling ufos over Wisconsin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Definately! Anyone that knows me on here knows i always come through. I'm just waiting on UPS

It definatly was an impressive sight and I thought a wormhole had opened high above my house...nope just a poop dump from the space station lol

Who knows maybe the video will show more. I'll be sure to upload and report back here within the next 7 days.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
All credit for finding a solution goes to hiii_98 for his superb witnessing
and accurate reportage of an amazing sight. He kept his wits, and his senses -- and we all had fun. Well done, hiii_98! Watch the skies!!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I thought you might be interested in this:
Dump

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thanks Phage, good find!

That article said people sent photos into spaceweather.com so I searched "dump" there and found this article/photo of a fuel dump:

www.spaceweather.com...

But nothing about a water dump. So I'm glad hiii_98 is going to post something!

Originally posted by hiii_98
Definately! Anyone that knows me on here knows i always come through. I'm just waiting on UPS

It definatly was an impressive sight and I thought a wormhole had opened high above my house...nope just a poop dump from the space station lol

Who knows maybe the video will show more. I'll be sure to upload and report back here within the next 7 days.

Fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing it. Now we know it was a "record-breaking dump" so it must be quite a sight!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This reminds of a thread I started a month or so ago on a video of something like this in China.. seems to definitely be a dump from something terrestrial.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Here's a photo of that event!

www.popfi.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Thanks Jim, cool photo.

There's a different photo of it in the article referenced in this thread:

Glowing Urine, Not UFO!

The vortex shape seems to be more visible in that photo.

I'm still looking forward to seeing the video!

(Edit to fix link)

[edit on 16-9-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
video as promised! I also promised the quality wouldnt be that great. THe damn camera was bouncing around too much so i put it on the furthest view and made it stationary. zero zoom

also you may see a slight cornoa around the object and also that it dissapears!! twice. I'm not sure how the spaceshuttle lights up and then suddenly dissapears but. This is the very tail end of what we saw and I did not capture the spiral like tail behind the object as it all happened so fast.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Thanks hiii_98 for posting what you got. Yes I can understand how it can happen pretty fast and it's hard to photograph on high zoom without a tripod, but you did a better job of holding the camera steady than a lot of people do.

Well at least we got some other photos of the event to look at too, since as you said yours didn't turn out as well as you would have liked, but thanks for sharing it!

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
same thing again went over my house at 9pm. I video taped again but again wasnt prepared. I will have my digital nightvision ready and a tripod.

LIke a very bright white start with a faint white glow. Heading south this time. Was not followed by a twin this time.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i'll be all prepared tonight to record. hope it comes back!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join