It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't win a war when you're the only ones playing by the rules...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
A5H

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Erm.......................Is it just me that doesn't see the Americans playing by the rules? I mean, what are you talking about really? They have been blowing up anything and everything, even in civilian areas. What about friendly fire aswell? Oh yeah sorry, we thought the Iraqis flew British sea harriers, and we also thought that they drove jeeps saying 'press'. Open your eyes, America aren't playing by the rules. Torture of prisoners, I'd hardly call that fair...............
Can't you take the fact that maybe the American military isn't so great..............

Ash

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by A5H
Torture of prisoners, I'd hardly call that fair...............

And I wouldnt call ritual beheadings fair either. And another thing, it was abuse not torture. So we made some people strip down and stand on each other, oooh the horror
. Get real, I crack up everytime I see the guy with the black hood on the box, I mean the situation has levity. The prisoners were restrained and naked..oooh my gosh the injustice. Is it just me or does anyone else wonder why this event has received so much undue hype?

A5H

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yeah or the guy that was beaten to death.
Hey why not just nuke the whole country that'd solve all your problems wouldn't it........
C'mon man what exactly are the Iraqis doing that the Americans aren't? One beheading, anything else.
Oh and the guy stood on the box was told he was going to be electrocuted if he got off the box. A few days of that, I'd call it torture......Wouldn't you?

Ash

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thats not the idea....take a look at the vietnam war ....there is no plan to win this thing .....it is an engineered event that eventually will take part of a larger picture to so the powers that be can offer there solution.....eventually you will see this.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Eveyone thinks these prisoners were terrorist masterminds. The Army has said that the ones tortured were either innocent or in jail for petty crimes, and they were never asked any questions. They were just tortured for fun. Let me stick a chemlight up your butt and see if you like it.

A5H

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Who was that aimed at?

Ash

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
To whomever thinks that what we did in that prison wasn't that bad.

A5H

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Good man, just was making sure you hadn't misinterperated what I'd said previously. I don't understand the point of this thread was it just someone kind of saying, 'lets blow up the whole country'. And, 'America can do what they want'.
Maybe I'm just reading it wrong?

Regards,
Ash

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
A lot of what you people are saying is that it's better to look good than it is to win the war.

I say that if America wants to look good and be considered the "good guys," then they should've never gone to war in the first place.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
the definition of war is:
2 or more parties are fighting with all means till the strongest party wins.

no more...no less

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join