It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldier Exposes Iraq War Secrets and Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
US Soldier Exposes Iraq War Secrets and Lies
Not sure how old this is. But watch and learn.

ps. Searched ATS and couldn't find this

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
War is deplorable and this war is one of the worst lies we have ever allowed to be perpetrated on our troops!!!

What I do not understand about the young people today is the lack of organized anti war effort! This war is easily as foul as the conflict in VietNam but our college campuses are silent on this one. This says a couple things to me.

Young people today are so worried about their future they are not putting much effort into the present. With the economy in shambles the entire nation is focused on the stimulus, Health Care, and dirty politics. All the while our young men and women are being killed, maimed and those that come out unscathed physically are mentally damaged many for life! Yet there is no great outpouring against this.

I was a Sophomore in High School when they declared the war over. Our little school in Albany NY was very active in the anti war effort. We had groups, organized protests and were very active in the MIA/POW movement. (Probably the fact that I was the areas distributor for POW literature had something to do with it
) If you talk to the average kid in school now they are more worried about the brand of shoes they are wearing or their latest video game or Lil Wayne cd. I just don't get this at all.

We talk about revolution on ats, mostly due to loosing our proper representation in government by our elected officials. What about a real and effective anti war movement?

Do we forget that we got in this thing based on a pack of LIES????

Good for you warrenb, keep these things coming and hopefully someone will listen. I wish I was 20 again and could get out and around like I used to.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It seems most join the military because of financial reasons. That in itself is sad because no money is worth being put in a situation where you have to take another humans life. The only reason you should join the military is in real defense of the nation if under attack. We were never under attack by Iraq.

If there ever was a mark of the beast it would surely be money.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The single most importnat thing Ive seen on ATS in a while.

S&F, and keep up the good work warrenb.

new topics

top topics

join