It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emilio Estevez 10 minutes with the vice president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

There has been a lot of controversy surrounding my brother, Charlie Sheen's (real name Carlos Estevez) recent article in which he conducts a fictional 20 ...

Apparently, Charlie Sheen's brother has now followed up with a fictional interview with Dick Cheney.

The website seems to have crashed...but, I'll link the story here and hopefully it will come back up.

www.celebjihad.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I think you mean the new VP Joe Biden.

That is awesome though. I get the feeling maybe he's heard his brother rant about 'conspiracies' quite a bit?

VPJB – OK I give up! I can’t take it anymore! Yes 9/11 was an inside job. Powerful forces in our government used Eastern European jackals to pack the support columns of the World Trade Center buildings with military grade explosive nano-thermite. They did this to justify spending hundreds of billions of dollars on 2 wars, to destroy American freedoms with the Patriot Act, and to advance their goals for a New World Order. And yes now President Obama and I are continuing the plan because we are just puppets to the global financial elite. Are you happy now!

I can't tell... is he just "roasting" his brother, or making fun of 9/11 truth?

We really should have seen this parody coming.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

That was too funny.

I respect what CS is doing, but that was funny.

new topics

join