It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if they need people to want to take the shot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Why has the swine flue virus been designed to be so weak? Why make it weak if they want as many people as possible to take the vaccine? Maybe they dont want it to be a strong virus. But why?

Perhaps the reason is free will.

If free will must be respected, they would have to make people choose weather or not to take the vaccine. If they make the virus too lethal, its not really a choice - its a must to take the vaccine. If they make the virus too weak, nobody takes the vaccine. So they make it just right. Just a little stronger than the ordinary flue. From the looks of it, there is a heated debate amongst people weather or not to take the shot. Perhaps its intended.

Whatever future effects this vaccine or virus has on people, it will be a consequence of weather or not they took the shot. Its an interesting idea to play with.

There is also a chance this post is dumb.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't know about weak and all, but I have a note from my doctor that states I am allergic to mercury. So will they throw me in a concentration camp, too?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
I don't know about weak and all, but I have a note from my doctor that states I am allergic to mercury. So will they throw me in a concentration camp, too?

I think the camps are for holding people who oppose martial law (when/if it comes). The author of "Behold a pale horse" is probably right.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Copernicus]

join