It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Krapf: a Verdant base planet in our galaxy

page: 1

join
share:
gl2

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is a new story not yet reported by its main source. At a Friendly Favors meeting in 2006, Pulitzer-winner and former LA Times journalist Philip Krapf said he was contacted by a man who said he was also one of the humans who was part of the gray/Verdant alien attempt at a diplomatic opening to humankind. Krapf reported on the attempted opening in two well-known books. Krapf queried the man to see if he knew details of the project that only a direct, participating witness to the project could know. Krapf says he was satisfied that the man was part of the effort.

The man had felt disconsolate at the fact that after 9-11, the diplomatic opening had been called off for some time by the the so-called "Verdants," advanced aliens who appear to dominate the alignment of aliens of which the grays and the Roswell gray-human hybrids are part. Worse yet, the man had just been through a divorce with his wife, and he felt suicidal. He contacted Verdants and told them how he felt then asked if he could be taken with them to visit one of their planets. The Verdants agreed, says Krapf. The reason I know about the story is because Krapf made notes to write a book section about the man's story, but Krapf began work on another book, instead. The obstacle to writing the book was the fact that the other man, himself, was the direct witness to the story, not Krapf.

The man prepared his affairs and put his estate in trust, then left with the so-called Verdants on their ship for what ended up being a three year stay on two different Verdant planets (or planets currently occupied by Verdants). The man told Krapf he was first taken to a Verdant-occupied planet two weeks travel distance away from us in the Milky Way.

If we gauge the planet's distance using information provided several years ago to Phillip Krapf (Verdant "flicker drive" can take Verdants one million light years distance in a year's time), the planet would be 38,356 light years away. Allowing for navigation out and around different arms of the Milky Way, the distance could be some 20,000 to 30,000 light years, which would place the nearest reported Verdant outpost far from Earth. Since the main visible part of the Milky Way is only 100,000 light years in diameter (from one edge to the other), a 20,000-30,000 light year distance means that Verdants would be camped on a planet that may be in a different arm of our galaxy. About five years earlier, a Verdant had told Krapf that Verdants had been on a Milky Way planet for at least 800 years. In other words, Verdants probably aren’t significant in our neighboring political environment. There are roughly 150 galaxies of various sizes that are closer to us than is the Verdant home galaxy, which Krapf was told is 14 million light years away from us.

The man said he enjoyed his time on the living, plant-sprouting Verdant planet, and felt renewed when he returned to Earth. I won't say more (I don't know much more) because it's Phil's story, not mine to tell.

If Krapf's report is correct, what appears to be the dominant group of aliens of the gray alignment (which some observers mistakenly called the "Galactic Federation") doesn't appear to be either very numerous or important in our own galaxy. However, the gray/Verdant alignment may rate far away, as Krapf notes, in their home galaxy which Krapf was told is 14 million light years away from us. Again, that would mean that about 150 galaxies of various sizes are closer to us than is the reported Verdant home galaxy. In short, the gray/Verdant alignment would not comprise a "Galactic Federation" of significance in this galaxy. They don't represent a major part of this galaxy's native populations.

--George LoBuono, author of Alien Mind (free to read at www.alienmindbook.org)

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
How would one go about contacting the Verdant?

I could really use a 3 year holiday!

S&F

-Al

[edit on 9-9-2009 by AlBeMet]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gl2

All of this information is fascinating, but...

I am really ready for some rock hard, solid evidence of extraterrestrial existence. Not that I don't already have an inclination of their existence, it would just give reason for me to BELIEVE in their existence.

Point blank.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Well, i for one won't mind them taking me on a trip. Seems i qualify for a three year trip, indeed.

I won't even mind coming back. So, Verdants come get me, no joke.

gl2

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
udfyg: Rock hard, solid evidence for e.t.'s? Apart from a government deciding to do full disclosure and take their downed artifact(s) out to put them on tour, you would have to wait for direct contact, yourself--which can be risky. Many would say we have abundant, unimpeachable testimony by hundreds of rock hard, solid individuals who've directly seen and/or interacted with aliens or alien craft. Astronauts, cabinet-level officials, a governor, and many more. Such people wouldn't lie about something that would otherwise make them sound insane--unless they had real, unmistakeable experiences. And there are some good videos, as many on this board can testify. Today, on unknowncountry.com is a story about how Chinese astronomers just filmed 40 minutes of video of a very real-looking, metallic ufo that showed up when they were filming the recent eclipse.

So, given the mixed bag of official stories, you can't expect a full-house, unanimous assent to the story iin any human government. Each case must be judged for its authenticity. Hoax cases have such bad science and sourcing that they tend to be obvious at first glance.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I don't know if this was on your Opening Post (I am too tired to be sure of what I read), but where did that name, "Verdant", came? Do you know?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
This is a new story not yet reported by its main source. At a Friendly Favors meeting in 2006, Pulitzer-winner and former LA Times journalist Philip Krapf...

--George LoBuono, author of Alien Mind (free to read at www.alienmindbook.org)

Thanks for this post. And thanks for the book, Alien Mind. It is excellent and very well-written. I was wondering what has happened to Krapf. I've googled him but can't find much beyond 2002. I believe he is probably the most credible source of information on this subject and has never struck me as anything other than honest. I hope this thread gets some attention because I'd really like to know the status of the Verdants and Krapf. Thanks again...

top topics

join