It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shendong China UFO Mothership

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Another UFO makes the news in china , Described as a Giant Mothership two sets of lights hang in the shy over Shandong , the Chinese UfO flap continues .
If anybody can speak Chinese a translation of the news repot would be helpful .

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9-9-2009 by gortex]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wasn't there another video from China as well recently? Somebody on that thread said that they were surprised that the Chinese government allowed this to be broadcasted, since they hadn't before.

Is it just me that is getting my hopes up?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It is the second major UFO report recently , what ever these are they look quite large , it would be nice to know what is being said in the report.
you have to wonder given the nature of the Chinese government whether there has been a change of stance on reporting these things

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wow...that's a pretty good vid, looks real to me.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
3am here so I'd do a short one as I only briefly glanced through the vid:

Basically 2 UFOs hanging over the city. Bystanders see the lights changing shapes.

Reporter did some googling and found similar pictures on the internet.

Security personal near the end thinks that they are kites with reflective material threaded through as he has seen a lot of the same sights at another part of the city called Zhonghai Mingcheng (think is a park).

Reporters hurry off to Zhonghai Mingcheng where they interview the girls at the very end who confirms that they are kites with with some reflective material threaded through them.

One of the girl points to a place off camera, saying that's where they usually sell the kites but the vendors ain't around today.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by postmeme

Thanx for the translate postmeme , lights look a bit bright for reflective material but I guess its a posability

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Some reentering debris could be some possible explanation: they can look like that sometimes, but of course it's just a theory. The video is a NICE find, thanks for sharing.

Apollo 13's Service Module and Lunar Module reentering and breaking up

postmeme, thanks for the translation, is there any way to date the video? When was it taken and where and by whom regardless what is being said on YouTube? We could investigate on it, it looks to be worthy of

[edit on 9/9/2009 by internos]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

(Edit to remove help text for gortex to fix the embedded video in the OP, and to remove duplicate embedded video)

on the video,

If those are kites with reflective material, there must be some lights shining on them. But when I drive by joggers at night wearing the reflective strips on their sneakers, I'm amazed how far away those reflect headlights, I can see the shoes long before I can tell there's a person there, so some materials are highly reflective.

postmeme, thanks for the translation!

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
A flying tube with stripes, no a cylinder ship with lightning arcs going front to
back.
How it flies, ask about Tesla and his dirigible torpedo.
Well he never told anyone unless he got paid.
People took his invention and money and said "Tesla who?".

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Something that hovers that long over China would most likely have the military all over it trying to shoot it down. A video that shows a chase and some super quick movements would be more interesting.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Thats all these things do is hover.
Well in order for them to be seen.
Its all about being seen.
Because they go to fast from horizon to horizon to be noticed.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Yeah, and I'm referring to a chase and them taking off as being more interesting and less likely as conventional man made objects.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
A flying tube with stripes, no a cylinder ship with lightning arcs going front to
back.
How it flies, ask about Tesla and his dirigible torpedo.
Well he never told anyone unless he got paid.
People took his invention and money and said "Tesla who?".

Ok first, I have no clue how you manage to segway every topic into a discussion about Tesla but it is quite amusing. Me thinks I could start a thread called "The benifits of eating Cow crap" and you would find a way to realte it to tesla.
Now, that being said, I happen to think that as things begin to escalate around the world as far as politics and wars etc, these sightings will escalate as well.

Call me crazy but there are benevolent ETs out there and they know exactly what is going on. They will let this nonsense go so far and no further. We have all been duped here people. We deserve the truth and they know it. Not just about ETs but about our history. The bubble WILL burst soon. You can not perpetuate a lie forever. The truth WILL come out eventually.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm not sure weather ET or Tesla will out but since ETs are
just about official truth from everyone why is any more needed.

Is there doubt the ETs are doing UFOs.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

What a thought provoking response!

Mmmmk? let's see here, not sure what to say to that. Tesla would be proud if he were here to lay witness to your thoughtful posts.

What were we talking about again?

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

You seem to know about ETs.
Just what do you know.
Or do you know nothing.
I can't figure you out.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It's Always a Mother ship on ATS lol

What's the criteria for mother ship, was someone on board did you get a measurement? check the make and model on the intergalactic Dmv database?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I believe that by 'Mother Ship' the op is saying that Tesla's mother is on board. Or is it that Tesla's mother built the ship?

Sorry gortex, didn't mean to drag you into this.

Seriously I am starting to get excited about this bubble popping. Whether or not this was a legitimate sighting is irrelevent. It is raising peoples awareness and acceptance of such things. That is always cool in my book.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

No problem
, I believe the truth will come out sooner rather than latter , not from any Government but from the people with cameras and the networks on the Internet , as they say , The truth will out ,
And yes Tesla does seem to have a lot to say but never seems to say anything

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Can anyone say, which day the observation made?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join