It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member - Profile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I have just come across your website when I googled "reincarnation Abraham Lincoln returned as Albert Einstein". (I had just googled "reincarnation Benjamin Franklin returned as Abraham Lincoln". I wanted to comment on that post/thread and perhaps others in the future.

BACKGROUND: I'm 50 and from Miami, Florida. I'm a musician (Miami Symphony, Palm Beach Pops, Unity Church of Hollywood, freelancer, soloist, and Director of Miami World Percussion Orchestra), independent researcher/theoretical interdisciplinary scientist, historian w/ emphasis on American History, Bible, and Freemasonry/Masons. I've studied comparaitve religion and I am the Director of the Center for the United Religions of Earth (CURE). As a writer, I've completed There Are No Coincidences (although I keep revising it) and claim that it is the "book/scroll" of The Revelation 5:1-10:10. I have started writing several other books. (I've found it easy to start a book. Finishing it is the hard part!). I have lectured several times in So. FL. and have presented some discoveries of mine - plan-it theory and unified string theory at the Lunar & Planetary Sciences Conference 2005 and the NASA Conference 'Missions for Exoplanets: 2010-2020' - April 21, 2009 in Pasadena, CA. These papers can be found on their (Lunar and Planetary Sciences Institute and NASA) websites with a search: 'Brad Watson - Miami, FL'

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Brad Watson

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Text

Text

Text
My thoughts on computer and websites are there world all alone. make-believe land i call it!
edit on 30-6-2011 by Leahme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Brad Watson

Hi Brad, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
"As a writer, I've completed There Are No Coincidences "

Same here!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously? Hi and welcome to the boards. Look forward to your posts.
Cheers!

Beez.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on 9-9-2009 @ 09:18 AM

Why does it take almost 2 years, to welcome the new member?

Is that a time and date error.?

vvv

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Welcome!

new topics

top topics

join